Force FX Green, the best

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spekdah
I own four of these Force Fx sabers, Windu, Anakin EpIII , Vader EpV and I just got Luke EpVI which I have to say I'm really happy about. I rate it the finest of all thus far.

so there.

Tarvos
thumb up

roughrider
Good for you. Why is this a thread?

Show pictures for us to judge.

spekdah

SpyCspider
celebrate with the banging of the plastic toys

roughrider
I always thought Luke's green saber didn't have a good grip. That power box protrudes right out, interfering with the grip, and no outside plastic or rubber groove to help your hand contact. Anakin's blue and Mace's purple look like the best for holding.

Tarvos
I like Windu's and Kenobi's RotS hilts. Those were awesome. Luke's didn't have much... variation. Anakin's was too simple aas well. Vader's was better, though.

roughrider
And let's remember - Anakin's blue saber from ROTS, is the same one Luke wields in ANH and TESB.

Red Superfly
Can't get much gayer than this.........

spekdah
I've used all and Anakins is the worst for the protruding box thingy cos there is less space between the end of the hilt ( laser end) and the box, the same goes for the Vader hilt but the Mace one doesnt have it and is excellent for handling but I reckon the blade looks like shit cos it uses red and blue LEDs to create the purple blade ( there are no puple LEDs) and therefore the blade looks more white that purple.
Lukes saber , on the other hand, has the protruding box on it but this is set further back on the hilt leaving more hand space and the green blade is by far the brightest and better looking hence why I think its the best

spekdah
so there.

ESB - 1138
You do realize there is a fifth FX lightsaber now right? Darth Maul double-bladed red. The lightsaber can serapate into duel sabers or you can fight like Darth Maul.

And if you look at the polls more then half the people say Anakin's/Luke's is the best followed by Vader's with Mace's and Luke's tied for last.

roughrider
I'll give the egde to Mace's, but I would prefer a blue blade to a purple one.

ESB - 1138
I wouldn't mind seeing a FX Obi-Wan's or FX Qui-Gon's made.

Tangible God
Yeah purple is kinda queer.

Tarvos
Aren't purple sabers Electrum?

spekdah
Originally posted by ESB - 1138
You do realize there is a fifth FX lightsaber now right? Darth Maul double-bladed red. The lightsaber can serapate into duel sabers or you can fight like Darth Maul.

And if you look at the polls more then half the people say Anakin's/Luke's is the best followed by Vader's with Mace's and Luke's tied for last.

Yes I do realize there is a Maul saber but I dont own it ( and I do own all four of these ones) therefore its not a part of the pole I set up.

And yes I do know the standings on the pole, thats why I set it up

Cascador
well I've seen all of these...and Anakin one is the best for an FX saber...I don't say it is the best saber of the movies..

why? the other hilts are deformed or oversized because of the technology, especially Luke's from ep VI. Vader's and Anakin's FX saber are the only ones who pretty much look like the original hilts in size and look.

Tangible God
Originally posted by Tarvos
Aren't purple sabers Electrum? The colour of a blade doesn't mean it's electrum or not, it's the hilt. i.e. Palpatine's.

amity75
One of the guys in my office bought the EPIV Luke sabre and brought it into work and it was funny watching all these self proclaimed anti star wars fans in the office who think star wars is for "geeks" desperate for a hold of it.

spekdah
Originally posted by amity75
One of the guys in my office bought the EPIV Luke sabre and brought it into work and it was funny watching all these self proclaimed anti star wars fans in the office who think star wars is for "geeks" desperate for a hold of it.

Ha haa! thats sooo true.
When I first got my Anakin saber my friends were like ' huh, grow up you geek' but as soon as you ignite it ' whoooaaa!! can I have a go??'

redcaped
I should get Yoda's only green & Palpatine's but I already have Vader's V only that one. I like Anakin's but he loses with it. Do you think he wanted his limbs cut...I don't think so jedi!

Tarvos
Originally posted by Tangible God
The colour of a blade doesn't mean it's electrum or not, it's the hilt. i.e. Palpatine's.

Yeah, I learned that soon after my post.

Wait, you own four of the FX sabers? Don't they cost like $100 each?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.