Really Silly Problem

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Makedde
Okay, I changed the layout of the board (that I see) to the green one, and now I find that I can't reply to a PM. When I had the default screen, there was a 'reply' button on the screen when I got a PM, now with the green screen, there isn't. The button says 'new message' but that won't able me to send a message to the person who sent me one. I have to click on their username and send the message. I was wondering if maybe there is a reply button right in front of me, or if there is something wrong with my computer. confused

KENobi™
Originally posted by Makedde
Okay, I changed the layout of the board (that I see) to the green one, and now I find that I can't reply to a PM. When I had the default screen, there was a 'reply' button on the screen when I got a PM, now with the green screen, there isn't. The button says 'new message' but that won't able me to send a message to the person who sent me one. I have to click on their username and send the message. I was wondering if maybe there is a reply button right in front of me, or if there is something wrong with my computer. confused

That layout isn't finished yet.

Barker

T.M

Makedde
I will change to the blue, then, hopefully that one will be finished. smile

Piggle Humsy
Originally posted by T.M
yes shame cause I like that layout.

me too but the people that are talented enough to finish it are too busy..

something about "real lives" roll eyes (sarcastic)

stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.