Twitch of the Death Nerve AKA Bay of Blood

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

slayer
Has anyone seen this 1971 film directed by Mario Bava? it was one of the first slasher films that would have influenced Halloween and Fridayt he 13th quite a bit.

Basicly the story is about An elderly heiress is killed by her husband who wants control of her fortunes. What ensues is an all-out murder spree as relatives and friends attempt to reduce the inheritance playing field, complicated by some teenagers who decide to camp out in a dilapidated building on the estate. (IMDB Synopsis).

What do you guys think of it?

papabeard
www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=341582&highlight=bay+of+blood

cropsy_is_god
I think it sucked because i have the UK version which has been cut.

papabeard
I think thats the version I watched also.

cropsy_is_god
I don't know why it was cut or banned it doesn't seem any goreier than Friday the 13th.

papabeard
It was made much earlier I think, and therefore subject to more stringent regulations.

cropsy_is_god
Yeah but by todays standards it should be out uncut. Look at the gore in The Hills Have Eyes re-make and it's not been banned.

papabeard
Im sure there are uncut versions available in the uk now. But sometimes if there is no market for a film they wont release an uncut version as its not financially viable.

devilsreject304
I thought this was pretty good, saw it a long time ago, need to get it on dvd.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.