parts that made you laugh in the last harry potter movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cyber Ninja
I love they speak, and I like the part when the girl said she is not an owl embarrasment I also like a few parts with Ron and the dance, and also the teacher saying is that a student eek!

If done, post a link shifty the search bitton is disabled again for a little no expression

scooby doo 12
when harry is in the grand hall and he sees Cho Cang and trys to smile with pumpkin juice in his mouth

Cyber Ninja
Originally posted by scooby doo 12
when harry is in the grand hall and he sees Cho Cang and trys to smile with pumpkin juice in his mouth laughing out loud oh yeah i liked that too.

Cyber Ninja
"you stink Potter" well the way he said it.

dagurlhoolived
" i look like my aunt tessie...i smell like my aunt tessie! harry, murder me. " (ron, looking at himself in his dress robes)

Icicle
I dont know why but this made me laugh

Harry Potter: What's with the flower? Hagrid... did you comb your hair?

Hagrid: You might want to try the same thing yourself now and again.

scooby doo 12
Originally posted by dagurlhoolived
" i look like my aunt tessie...i smell like my aunt tessie! harry, murder me. " (ron, looking at himself in his dress robes)
that's part funny

Cyber Ninja
lol

I Love Snape
I Like the bit where Ron and hermione and Harry were in the hall studing or something and they keep talking and Snape kept hitting ron in the head then he thrusts ron's and Harry's head down to their work

grey fox
The entire film , it was that damn shitty. Plus Valdemar looked really really pathetic.

scooby doo 12
what do you mean

scooby doo 12
it was great

Cyber Ninja
Originally posted by I Love Snape
I Like the bit where Ron and hermione and Harry were in the hall studing or something and they keep talking and Snape kept hitting ron in the head then he thrusts ron's and Harry's head down to their work laughing out loud

Cyber Ninja
Originally posted by grey fox
The entire film , it was that damn shitty. Plus Valdemar looked really really pathetic. It was one if the best harrys confused yeah the guys was pathetic though because I thought he was going to be more scary looking.

Valharu
Cyber Ninja Your a wuss

Cyber Ninja
Originally posted by Valharu
Cyber Ninja Your a wuss Wtf confused

Kiss my.... no expression

The Phantom
Originally posted by scooby doo 12
it was great no double posting

The Phantom
Originally posted by Cyber Ninja
It was one if the best harrys confused yeah the guys was pathetic though because I thought he was going to be more scary looking. You too. No double posting.

scurran
Originally posted by grey fox
Valdemar

So, it wasnt VOLDEMORT then?

I Love Snape
hey The Phantom

you are aloud to double post cause what if you have something to say you post it then remember what it was there is nothing wrong with double posting.

there is alot of double posting in all the threads around.

grey fox
Originally posted by scurran
So, it wasnt VOLDEMORT then?

Blame spellcheck.

TheOnes2
I laughed when Wormtail killed Cedric

Cyber Ninja
Originally posted by TheOnes2
I laughed when Wormtail killed Cedric shock

Council#13
pissed Thats not something to joke about, people dying. Even if they ARE made up characters in J.K. Rowling's books and movies

zac_j
Bloody hell!

Lol

DarkC
Originally posted by Cyber Ninja
I love they speak, and I like the part when the girl said she is not an owl embarrasment I also like a few parts with Ron and the dance, and also the teacher saying is that a student eek!

If done, post a link shifty the search bitton is disabled again for a little no expression
Ron dancing with McGonagall, that was priceless.

~Dark_Dan_Fan~
"Put your hand on my waist!"
"Where?"
"MY WAIST!"

"Oh My God I killed Harry Potter!"

"Victor I Love You!"

Ronny
Hahaha alot... um.. the part with Fred and George trying to say that little baboon phrase McGonagal used... the part where Ron was trying to explain that HE actually warned Harry about the dragons. THe part with Hagrid walking harry to the dragons and harry asking if he had combed his hair...

Emma Hermine
the ron-mcgonagall dancing was funny and when Harry spit out that orangejuice.. oh and the part where ron tried to ask hermione out for the ball

there were more scenes but I don't know all of them anymore

springboy34
I thought it was funny when ron was being made fun of loving victor krum.

smile have a nice day beer

springboy34
echo echo

springboy34
zorro v.s. ninja v.s devil zorro ninja devil pirate

springboy34
wait i didn't make this page

DraconaInVolata
Obviously when Ron was dancing with McGonagall. Especially since when his brother's whistled he moved as if to flip them off.

Malfoy getting turned into a ferret. I watch that over and over all the time! It was funnier than i expected! lol

RoguePw25
Originally posted by springboy34
wait i didn't make this page

Springboy, please try to not quadropple post back to back to back. And please keep it to topic. Thanks.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.