José Gonzáles.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

*Georgina_A*
Anyone else like his music? Think his songs are beautiful, loving Heartbeats at the moment =)

Hmm...Spelt his surname with an 's' by accident...Nevermind. ninja

KMC
Yes Heartbeats is incredible, its a cover but i havent heard the original yet. Also love Crosses, he's so talented.

jaden101
very good stuff indeed...helluva easy to play on guitar too.

heartbeats that is...and save your day as well

Df02
the album is awesome, listen to it almost every day... its such a change from what i usually listen to, fits in with the odd hour or 2 of a day i dont want to listen to heavier music

amity75
Originally posted by KMC
Yes Heartbeats is incredible, its a cover but i havent heard the original yet. Also love Crosses, he's so talented. Who had the original?

furryman
it's a cover of the knife (and you had better go check them out)

jaden101
the knife's version is terrible though...its 25 minutes long and its a weird synth pop tune

Df02
Originally posted by jaden101
the knife's version is terrible though...its 25 minutes long and its a weird synth pop tune

i love the knife, yea they get a bit ott... but theyre good, the womans voice is beautiful in an eery sorta way

jaden101
haven't heard much of their stuff...just heartbeats and one other song...wasn't to my taste really...she does have a pretty cool vocal sound though

Df02
she did the vocals for Royksopp's - what else is there?

furryman
yeah her voice suits that perfectly.

the first album had about 5 songs i liked best. 'silent shout' is amazing.

they never play live, until now, they're doing 4 europe dates in april. london sold out.

Piggle Humsy
Originally posted by *Georgina_A*
Anyone else like his music? Think his songs are beautiful, loving Heartbeats at the moment =)

Hmm...Spelt his surname with an 's' by accident...Nevermind. ninja

yeh I love Heartbeats, I only knew it from an advert here and searched the advert so I could d/l it, that is how I found out who it was by.
it's very lovely and the advert is brilliant too.. yes

*Georgina_A*
Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
yeh I love Heartbeats, I only knew it from an advert here and searched the advert so I could d/l it, that is how I found out who it was by.
it's very lovely and the advert is brilliant too.. yes

The advert is so pretty...I always stop to watch it happy

Yumcarrots
my brother downloaded heartbeats, so i 'borrowed' it off him. good song though. what advert is it from?

jaden101
sony bravia tv...the balls bouncing down the street in san fran

Yumcarrots
ok thanks. my brother just said it was from an advert with lots of bouncing balls, which was really helpful of him erm

jaden101
ita a cool ad...i'll give it that

http://www.bravia-advert.com/commercial/braviacommhigh.html

Yumcarrots
Originally posted by jaden101
ita a cool ad...i'll give it that

http://www.bravia-advert.com/commercial/braviacommhigh.html

yeah, I watched it. it's something different

Deathblow
Usually I'm against artists lending their songs to TV commercials, especially artists I like, but in this case I'll let it slide, because A. it's a great song and deserves mass attention, and B. it's actually quite a pleasant, interesting commercial.

Jose's awesome. Lovely soothing voice.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.