Homework

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Radcliffe_Rocks
does any one live in Isreal because i need help i cant find any thing about West Bank Golden Height Gola Strip

debbiejo
There is a Muslim in the Religious Forum...He lives somewhere in the Middle East.

Radcliffe_Rocks
Thanks ill go see if he will help me

Morgoths_Wrath
you mean Golan Heights & Gaza Strip?

PVS
god forbid people first learn to spell their topic correctly before researching.

botankus
Hey, cut the guy some slack. If we're going to do his homework for him half-assed, we might as well not even do it at all. That includes spelling the topic name for him.

PVS
yeah, well i searched and searched, but cant find any info on west band goldrush and guano strippers...sorry

botankus
laughing out loud too funny

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by debbiejo
There is a Muslim in the Religious Forum...He lives somewhere in the Middle East.

Perhaps the funniest post of the year laughing out loud

Gregory
You know, Rad, legend tells of something called "search engines" that could lead you to sites a little better-suited to answer your questions then a movie forum. I've also heard of things called "books" and "encyclopedias," but those may be entirely mythical.

Radcliffe_Rocks
Originally posted by botankus
Hey, cut the guy some slack. If we're going to do his homework for him half-assed, we might as well not even do it at all. That includes spelling the topic name for him.
i am not a him i am a her

Radcliffe_Rocks
Originally posted by Gregory
You know, Rad, legend tells of something called "search engines" that could lead you to sites a little better-suited to answer your questions then a movie forum. I've also heard of things called "books" and "encyclopedias," but those may be entirely mythical.
you all dont have to be rude do you
all i was doing ask friends for help

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by Radcliffe_Rocks
i am not a him i am a her

You'll have to forgive people. Perhaps they thought your name was representative of harry potters testicles, rather than your opinion of the whole person.

sithsaber408
laughing

botankus
laughing out loudlaughing out loud

Radcliffe_Rocks
Does anyone live in the Middle East
i need help finding inside info

Wesker
www.wikipedia.org

debbiejo
maham does........

He hangs out here

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=389771&pagenumber=25#post6169610

........you can pm him and ask your question.

sharpedge
why did you ask??

Makedde
Info about what???

finti
aint maham from pakistan?

debbiejo
Yes, I think he did mention it....

Morgoths_Wrath
Does anyone live in the Middle East
i need help finding inside info

maybe you should go there yourself

I would recommend you learn how to spell your reseach topic first, though

botankus
Anytime
Someone asks
Something around
Here, you guys
Ought to learn to help them or
Leave them alone.
Except if they have permanently shattered the stupidity barrier.
Sorry, Nuts of Radcliffe.

Radcliffe_Rocks
Originally posted by Makedde
Info about what???
Golan Heights & Gaza Strip & West Bank

Radcliffe_Rocks
Originally posted by Morgoths_Wrath
maybe you should go there yourself

cant i have to go to school
Golan Heights & West Bank & Gaza Strip

botankus
Originally posted by Morgoths_Wrath
cant i have to go to school
PVS & Kharma, please show mercy!!

PVS
?? moi ??

i said what i had to say.
just friendly advice to search google for
"East Side Golden Palace and Golum Stripes"

KharmaDog
does any one live in Isreal because i need help i cant find any thing about West Bank Golden Height Gola Strip

censored

you all dont have to be rude do you
all i was doing ask friends for help

Or you could do your own homework. You could also take the time to actually get the right name for the areas that you seek information about.

Most people actually do their own work or homework by themselves on this sight and look unkindly to people who are lazy and seek the easy way out. If you are going to be such a person for the rest of your life, expect the hostility of others to be directed towards you for such unredeemable behaviour.

I understand that you want peoples' respect, but that's pretty hard to dish out to to someone who avoids all their own responsibilities.

Originally posted by Capt_Fantastic
You'll have to forgive people. Perhaps they thought your name was representative of harry potters testicles, rather than your opinion of the whole person.

Another candidate for post of the month.

Anytime
Someone asks
Something around
Here, you guys
Ought to learn to help them or
Leave them alone.
Except if they have permanently shattered the stupidity barrier.
Sorry, Nuts of Radcliffe.

Very funny, and I really appreciate the effort that went into that burn.big grin

PVS & Kharma, please show mercy!!

I'll try to refrain from saying too much. Apparently this board can be littered with people saying the dumbest things around and others can bash at will, but my comments are heavily monitored recently and seen as more disruptive than those of others.

So I guess I must let like minds speak for me as it seems likely that if I say the same I'm looking at a banning.

7zoey14
well i had it done a week ago
just wanted to see reactions
Sorry if i caused anyone any trouble

botankus
No trouble...but I think you started a revolution, though.

7zoey14
yet sorry again

botankus
Nuts of Radcliffe...oh, wait, now it's 7zoey14 blink...what's the next problem on your assignment sheet? I'm here to help.

7zoey14
thanks for everything
sincerely,
Zoey

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.