Similarities between humans and chimps

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

meep-meep
What are some similarities? Physiological, genetic, whatever. Feel free to jot in your input. I'll start it off by saying we share similar hands that consist of 4 fingers and an opposable thumb.

Fishy
Brain power...

Some people barely score higher on IQ tests then chimsp do... In fact there was a test here once with without a doubt one of the most idotic people in this country, (s)he scored 2 points higher then the chimp... And the Chimp refused to do a certain action because it apparantly annoyed him. If he would have done it, he would have had a higher IQ then he(r) probably...

Shakyamunison
We both laugh.

Sir Whirlysplat
I scratch my nuts and often sniff my partner, I also have problems manipulating complex tools, although I have an opposable thumb!!

WrathfulDwarf
Chimps eat Bananas and Humans eat Bananas.......yup.

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Chimps eat Bananas and Humans eat Bananas.......yup.

Whirly adds "I also eat Bananas, but not my own excrement which chimps sometimes do!" shifty

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Sir Whirlysplat
Whirly adds "I also eat Bananas, but not my own excrement which chimps sometimes do!" shifty

Are you sure? laughing

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
Are you sure? laughing

Yes!!!! yes yes I am!!! very!!!!! I do not like gastric diseases Shaky

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Sir Whirlysplat
Yes!!!! yes yes I am!!! very!!!!! I do not like gastric diseases Shaky

Well, in October we will see if you get shit-faced. laughing

Morgoths_Wrath
http://www.geocities.com/he_whose_name_must_not_be_spoken/Bush-Chimp.jpg

Sir Whirlysplat
Well, in October we will see if you get shit-faced. laughing

Oh yes us Brits are damn good at that smile

meep-meep
Humanity at it's finest...sly
*Throws hands up in the air* What are you gonna do...?

I like bananas too......

meep-meep
Do people drink their own pee? C'mon I know somebody has. *looks at AC*innocent

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by meep-meep
Do people drink their own pee? C'mon I know somebody has. *looks at AC*innocent

Did whob say something about that? confused

meep-meep
Did whob say something about that? confused

cool

meep-meep
No but seriously I was just pokin a little fun at the espense of a certain someone.

Mindship
Originally posted by Morgoths_Wrath

Thanks for the new wallpaper big grin

I recently saw on a program that, genetically, humans and chimps are more similar than are chimps and any other primate.

debbiejo
http://www.geocities.com/he_whose_name_must_not_be_spoken/Bush-Chimp.jpg OH man...........this is just too much......haha

meep-meep
Originally posted by Mindship
Thanks for the new wallpaper big grin

I recently saw on a program that, genetically, humans and chimps are more similar than are chimps and any other primate.

Yeah. Humans and chimps share 98.4% of genes. The remaining 1.6% accounts for all our differences; speech, strictly bipedal, less body hair, etc.

Inspectah Deck

laughing

Wesker
Damn, he beat me to it.

Aziz!
We both throw feces when where angry.

Well at least I do...

ðµhµl gê†ñåh
Morgoths_Wrath u made my night.... seeing bush matched (both physically and mentally) with juxtaposed pictures of him and chimps took my breath away.

we truly are next of kin with these chimps.... but i wonder if they taste similar to us as well??

sry i just wonder thigns sometimes.

Wonderer

Inspectah Deck
What are some similarities? Physiological, genetic, whatever. Feel free to jot in your input. I'll start it off by saying we share similar hands that consist of 4 fingers and an opposable thumb.

We both like to *uck.

Magee

Well both species have 2 eyes, nose, mouth, 2 arms and legs, fingers, an opposable appendage (a thumb) and the 98% shared genes.

Similarities could be the ability to walk up right, facial expressions and as stated the intelligence factor.

Darth Jello
the only major difference is that chimps have square jaws, humans have parabolic ones.

Morgoths_Wrath
Originally posted by Darth Jello
the only major difference is that chimps have square jaws, humans have parabolic ones.

and they're covered with thick black hair embarrasment

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.