Aquaman Vs Thanos (In a tub)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jesse7
Aquaman at his most powerful, with his magic hand at it's most powerful CIS/PIS inducing momment.

VS.

Current Thanos (no death curse, no prep)

Takes place in a 5x5 bathtub, it is sealed by power beyond both of them, so they cannot leave, or go out of the bathtub at any time. The Tub is filled with 800 year aged cheese.

Black Adam
Digi is not going to like this.

I wonder how many threads he's had to close in the last 24 hours?

Anyway I say Thanos wins.

**** THE MAGIC HAND

**** IT!!

Ex11B
Mama mia confused

Black Adam
Originally posted by Ex11B
Mama mia confused

Here i go again?

TheKahn
Originally posted by Black Adam
Digi is not going to like this.

I wonder how many threads he's had to close in the last 24 hours?

Anyway I say Thanos wins.

**** THE MAGIC HAND

**** IT!!

Why do you hate the magic hand. You know you want one... yes

Give in to its watery power...

GIVE IN!!!

Jesse7
bump

spideycarnage
haha i would pay to see both oh them in a tub..namor would bring the rubber ducky, and thanos would bring the bubblebath.

thanos wins 7/10

CaptainStoic
Thanos would rip his other hand off and punch in the face with, and order him to eat all of the cheese. Happy Dance laughing

Sixth_Winged
Aquaman: Give it up fiend. you don't have a chance. we're basically sitting in my element. Do you realize just how versatile my magic hand is? i'm not some loser ...not anymore. You don't have any chance, No chance at all.. Bwahahaha!!!

*thanos points his arm at aquaman's face and shoots.*

Juntai
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
Aquaman: Give it up fiend. you don't have a chance. we're basically sitting in my element. Do you realize just how versatile my magic hand is? i'm not some loser ...not anymore. You don't have any chance, No chance at all.. Bwahahaha!!!

*thanos points his arm at aquaman's face and shoots.* He hasn't been a loser since Superfriends, even classic Aquaman was knocking out Class 100 characters in pure fisticuffs.

GODSCRIBE
Thanos pulls out his resume while Aquaman pisses in the bathtub.

inamilist
Originally posted by GODSCRIBE
Thanos pulls out his resume while Aquaman pisses in the bathtub.

that sounds about right

Zahit
this thread is so...........what's the word..............

http://img.timeinc.net/ew/dynamic/imgs/050715/103652__brokeback_l.jpg

Ex11B
Originally posted by Black Adam
Here i go again?

Nice avatar

AJ4LIFE
wat is this sh*t

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.