Revan, Malak, and Jedi Atton Vs Count Dooku and Mace Windu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hell Knight
Takes place in a dark cave.

tdtd
I'd say Windu and Dooku are pretty much on the same level, while Revan is superior to them and Malak may or may not be equal to Dooku and Windu. Revan's team wins.

Darth_Glentract
Atton makes it overkill. I believe that Revan alone could hold out against Mace and Dooku for a pretty long time, maybe even take one of them out, even if he would lose. Malak I'd put just above Mace or Dooku. Atton I can't say, but he's not needed. While Revan and Malak fight Mace and Dooku he leaves and gets a few root beers for them.

tdtd
Yea what he said

Wesker
I think Atton helps out as a distraction, but if Mace or Dooku had him for once second unattended, he's out. This leaves Revan and Malak to fight Mace and Dooku. That's one hell of a tagteam fight. Even money's on the older duo, though.

tdtd
Yes it is. The older duo being Revan and Malak I presume?

tdtd
On a side note, in which novels did Kun come back to possess Kyp Durron? I'm shopping on Amazon.com right now and I'd like to read them.

Darth_Frobo
check wikipedia (on a side not this is the first and probably the last time i'll tell anyone to check wiki for anything, ever, attention noobies, do not use wikipedia for information purposes,ever unless it's backed up by another source.)

Darth_Glentract
The Jedi Academy Trilogy.

tdtd
Gotcha, thanks.

darthsith19
I don't know who Atton is but it doesn't matter. Malak is about even with Mace or Dooku. Revan pwns one of them and then he and Malak pwn the other. Atton stands there and smiles.

Wesker
Originally posted by tdtd
Yes it is. The older duo being Revan and Malak I presume?

Actually, I think Dooku and Mace have a damn good chance to pwn these two. If it were Yoda and Mace, I'd be iffy, since they mesh like oil and water.

zephiel7
Originally posted by darthsith19
I don't know who Atton is but it doesn't matter. Malak is about even with Mace or Dooku. Revan pwns one of them and then he and Malak pwn the other. Atton stands there and smiles.

LOL so true. Atton cheerleads

DarthBanevv
I really think this was unfairly matched up. In fact I think Atton should go over to Dooku and Mace's team just to make it a fair fight.

Admiral Akbar
I think we should throw Atton out of the picture and have this tag team fight take place instead.

Darth_Frobo
Even so, we have the two dark lords of the sith against a sith apprentice(albeit a good one) who lost to that baby anakin and a jedi that was barely able to take an average sith lord. Against two people who...well i won't waste my time listing what they've accomplished and learned, read other posts on revan/malak for that.

zephiel7
Lol this is so unevenly matched. Revan takes them out himself.

Darth Traya
Anakin is somewhat of a non-factor, but he's not entirely useless. He's "butchered scores of Jedi before".

w00t2112
Originally posted by zephiel7
Lol this is so unevenly matched. Revan takes them out himself.
You overestimate Revan's abilites, He is depicted to be the most powerful of his time, however other than speculation, you cannot say this is going to easy for Revan to take down 2 of the most revered Lightsaber combatants easily. With Malak however, the PT Jedi go down.
Originally posted by Darth Traya
Anakin is somewhat of a non-factor, but he's not entirely useless. He's "butchered scores of Jedi before".
Where does Anakin come into this?

Darth_Glentract
I think she meant Atton.

tdtd
Originally posted by Darth_Frobo
Even so, we have the two dark lords of the sith against a sith apprentice(albeit a good one) who lost to that baby anakin and a jedi that was barely able to take an average sith lord. Against two people who...well i won't waste my time listing what they've accomplished and learned, read other posts on revan/malak for that.

I think you're confusing a DLOTS with a Sith Lord, since neither one were DLOTS...

w00t2112
I think he meant Darth Malak and Darth Revan, those two were DLOTS

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.