Holy omgee I'm such a pussy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ronny
So theres this girl at my school and we were one friends. Well she is way to generous with her love button and she uses people, which I generally dont agree with at all. Well she started talking behind my back and stirring stuff around so I basiclly said I wasnt going to put up with it at all. So naturally I stopped talking to her and found out things about her that were very unflattering. So I started to converse with some of the people that were talking about her and finding very gruesome truths, one of the girls saying some of the stuff happened to live with her at the time and turned it around so it sounded like I was running my mouth about her. Which I wasn't I was just talking with people about her, I wasnt running around spitting shit.
Well, the girl told her everything everyone had said in the conversation and made it sould like I was at all fault, so this girl threatens to beat my ass Now naturally I was offended and being the calm tempered indivual I am told her to shut her ****in hole and tell me what the **** was wrong with her. She got even more defensive and time went by, she would spread shit about me and whatever, and I would just sit back and enjoy the ride.
Well today I was walking home after 7th period and she comes up behind me with one of her 3 foot goonies and started running her mouth, so I turn around and shes trying to size me up saying "Why you spreadin shit bount me foo'?" and we get into a word fight and she raises her hand to smack me and stops, I didnt flinch because I'm pretty used to getting a hand. So she keeps it there and trys to stare me down and I say "Go ahead" so she does. then she says "now were cool right?" and I cock my head to a side and give her a strange look but said "okay". Then I turn my back and leave

Should I have hit her back? I so should have, shes a ****.

oh and sorry if you read this when it was like.. only half way done. i pressed enter accidently. heh

Vinny Valentine
no expression That really sucks, Stab her.

Ronny
Haha I wanted to. But I'm just settled now, I rarely come across someone who dislikes me.

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by Ronny
So theres this girl at my school and we were one friends. Well she is way to generous with her love button and she uses people, which I generally dont agree with at all. Well she started talking behind my back and stirring stuff around so I basiclly said I wasnt going to put up with it at all. So naturally I stopped talking to her and found out things about her that were very unflattering. So I started to converse with some of the people that were talking about her and finding very gruesome truths, one of the girls saying some of the stuff happened to live with her at the time and turned it around so it sounded like I was running my mouth about her. Which I wasn't I was just talking with people about her, I wasnt running around spitting shit.
Well, the girl told her everything everyone had said in the conversation and made it sould like I was at all fault, so this girl threatens to beat my ass Now naturally I was offended and being the calm tempered indivual I am told her to shut her ****in hole and tell me what the **** was wrong with her. She got even more defensive and time went by, she would spread shit about me and whatever, and I would just sit back and enjoy the ride.
Well today I was walking home after 7th period and she comes up behind me with one of her 3 foot goonies and started running her mouth, so I turn around and shes trying to size me up saying "Why you spreadin shit bount me foo'?" and we get into a word fight and she raises her hand to smack me and stops, I didnt flinch because I'm pretty used to getting a hand. So she keeps it there and trys to stare me down and I say "Go ahead" so she does. then she says "now were cool right?" and I cock my head to a side and give her a strange look but said "okay". Then I turn my back and leave

Should I have hit her back? I so should have, shes a ****.

oh and sorry if you read this when it was like.. only half way done. i pressed enter accidently. heh

WTF? You should had slapped her

WrathfulDwarf
I came into this thread thinking there was a discussion about CATS! eek!

I'm disappointed. sad

Vinny Valentine
Yeah well if it was me I would have turned around and poked her in her eye.

Ronny
Originally posted by Inspectah Deck
WTF? You should had slappd her Well here a slap is a handshake. stick out tongue Practicly says, alright were cool now.

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
Yeah well if it was me I would have turned around and poked her in her eye.

Or get a gun

Ronny
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
I came into this thread thinking there was a discussion about CATS! eek!

I'm disappointed. sad Haha stick out tongue My cat was stolen sad

Inspectah Deck
Well here a slap is a handshake. stick out tongue Practicly says, alright were cool now.

How about a punch?

Ronny
Originally posted by Inspectah Deck
How about a punch? Depends on how you punch stick out tongue

Valharu
Stab her
ARE YOU CRAZY?????

Just get her alone away from school then stab her!!!
There's no need for any witnesses.

Revernd Maynard
Originally posted by Valharu
Stab her
ARE YOU CRAZY?????

Just get her alone away from school then stab her!!!
There's no need for any witnesses. YES? crazy

WrathfulDwarf
Haha stick out tongue My cat was stolen sad

Sorry to hear that...I'm sure you'll find your kitty again.

You did the right thing. Hitting her would have achieve nothing. Always stare at your opponent. If they attack you first then you're entitled to fight back.

Inspectah Deck
Depends on how you punch stick out tongue

Hard punch

Ronny
It wasnt that big of a fight I just mouthed off and so did she. she chose to slap me so it was settled. I won.

and a hard punch in the face or stomach is and insult stick out tongue

mysterio69
you just let her slap you like that? you should've punched her in the stomach and beat her like she owed you money.

Ronny
Hahaha. You have no idea how much I wanted to.

You have no idea how soft she slapped me.. it was like... being slapped my a hepitis butterfly

Hit_and_Miss
You should of gone to the teachers... With the red mark you probably could of got her suspened...

Leaving a mark on her perminant record would of been a much worse "*****" slap...

Valharu
Stabbing would have worked great but then there's no denying class. Well done

Inspectah Deck
It wasnt that big of a fight I just mouthed off and so did she. she chose to slap me so it was settled. I won.

and a hard punch in the face or stomach is and insult stick out tongue

shock

You did the opposite of what you were suppose to do

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
You did the right thing. Hitting her would have achieve nothing

I disagree

Hitting would certainly achieve something

Ronny
Originally posted by Hit_and_Miss
You should of gone to the teachers... With the red mark you probably could of got her suspened...

Leaving a mark on her perminant record would of been a much worse "*****" slap... Um confused are you human? Going crying to the office makes everything worse. and it makes you look like a pussy

Inspectah Deck
Um confused are you human? Going crying to the office makes everything worse. and it makes you look like a pussy

No offense

But you already looked like a pussy not hitting that girl back

Again... No offense no

Hit_and_Miss
Um confused are you human? Going crying to the office makes everything worse. and it makes you look like a pussy

Think about it... Wounds heal... but permanent record is a permanent record... for ever and a day she will be haunted by the time she wronged you....

Ronny
Originally posted by Hit_and_Miss
Think about it... Wounds heal... but permanent record is a permanent record... for ever and a day she will be haunted by the time she wronged you.... permanent record until senior year blink, then it doesnt matter jack shit. plus shes dropping out.

its a very lame thing to pull

plus i was four blocks away from my school.

Vathu
I would have stabbed her.. ;makes excessive thrusting motions with hand.; Or stare her in the face and say in a real creepy voice. "I'll gouge out your eyeballs with a rusted spork." Usually they go. "What a freak." Or.. They just go. "omigawd."

a1hsauce
i'm proud of you for not hitting her back smile

Ronny
Originally posted by a1hsauce
i'm proud of you for not hitting her back smile Gracias happy

someone who loves me disgust

DarkC
I can't see how that makes you a pussy, dear.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.