Firewall review.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mr Parker
I just saw this movie yesterday.The movie was great.Harrison Ford does a brilliant job in it.His intensity is so completely awesome.Paul Bettany also did a great job as the bad guy as well.It was exciting and unpredictable from start to finish.Never once did it leave me in boredom.An all around great thriller.I give it a 9.

Itzak
I've only seen the previews once, and I still wanna see it. Looks like a awesome movie! I hope Harrison Ford isn't getting too old for his own good though. laughing out loud

Mišt
Something about the trailer just sounded too fake for him...he doesnt sound nerdy enough..."I just hacked into your computer by turning off your proxies and uploading a virus that will send me your IP address so I can reroute your modem and I can download your harddrive and cancel your admin privileges..." or something like that..nerd

DarkWizard
Didn't care to see it.

C-Dic
Caught it tonight on DVD ,and I pretty much thought it was balls. Harrison Ford wasn't credible as a hero. He was more or less a Dad, doing what he was supposed to do. Paul Bettany wasn't a credible villain, and neither were his cronies, which all seemed inept and bumbling most of the time. I've seen this movie so many times before in so many different incarnations. Ransom. Panic Room. Mercury Rising. Saw. You name it, it's been done, and a lot more effectively.

BackFire
I saw it the other day and didn't particularly care for it, along with the reasons C-Dic listed, it's also basically a new joke that every damn Harrison Ford movie over the past decade or more has involved him trying to rescue his family or some shit. All that changes is the setting.

Mr Parker
so anybody else seen this movie lateley? big grin

Wolfie
It's a typical Harrison Ford action movie, only with much less action. It's enjoyable if you know what you're getting yourself into. Harrison Ford, everyman, turns action hero when his family is in danger.

Myth
Originally posted by Mr Parker
.It was exciting and unpredictable from start to finish.

Yeah, like who would have predicted that they would randomly drive the family out to a cabin in the middle of nowhere. roll eyes (sarcastic)
I found the movie way to cliche. 5/10

SnakeEyes
I was pretty disappointed with this film. I was expecting somewhat of a comeback for Harrison Ford... I was wrong. This movie failed to deliver on almost all accounts.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.