Horsemen of Apocalaypse vs. the Illuminati

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GODSCRIBE
Apocalypse and his Four Horsemen from the AoA timeline (with the help of 'M' take on the Marvel powerhouses.

Apoc's team

Apocalypse (AoA)
Holocaust
Mr. Sinister
Mikhail Rasputin
Abyss
M (Monet St. Croix)

The Illuminati

Dr. Strange
Iron Man
Mr. Fantastic
Namor
Professor X.
Black Bolt

This looks like WW3 here. Who wins?

TheKahn
Dr. Strange kills them with a gesture

Iron Man gets drunk
Mr. Fantastic studies their charred bodies
Namor didn't even bother to show up
Professor X cries over the loss of life (wuss)
Black Bolt just stands there and looks broody (its all he really can do)

GODSCRIBE
Originally posted by TheKahn
Dr. Strange kills them with a gesture

Iron Man gets drunk
Mr. Fantastic studies their charred bodies
Namor didn't even bother to show up
Professor X cries over the loss of life (wuss)
Black Bolt just stands there and looks broody (its all he really can do)

M could speedblitz him before he does anything.

TheKahn
Originally posted by GODSCRIBE
M could speedblitz him before he does anything.

Maybe. But she really isn't that fast. Iron Man or Namor should be able to intercept her. Or Black Bolt could just whisper something. Really Dr. Strange just needs a few seconds (hell he can even stop time) and I think he has automatic shields anyway.

GODSCRIBE
you're right, but stranges auto shields arent THAT effective.

TheKahn
Hey! Allowing him to survive direct hits from powerful lasers and punches from the Juggernaut isn't too shabby wink

Oh, and he can also give his teammates super speed
http://img101.imageshack.us/my.php?image=superspeed7fm.jpg

GODSCRIBE
Originally posted by TheKahn
Hey! Allowing him to survive direct hits from powerful lasers and punches from the Juggernaut isn't too shabby wink

well thats just it, it allows him to survive. he can still get KO'd with the shields up.

Marcus4600
Black bolt sings I'm a little teapot, and while he does that, Strange already had them somewhere else.

hoorayforpeepee
strange could do it himself. hell, blackbolt could probably do it himself.

wannabe
The Illuminati carry way too much physical, telepathic and magical power for even Apoc and his horsemen.
I mean, earth's most powerful mage, earth's most powerful telepath, earth's most intelligent man and three of earth's most powerful "big guys" in super business...

GODSCRIBE
Originally posted by wannabe
The Illuminati carry way too much telepathic
lmao

Apoc, M, and Sinister all have telepathic abilities. Prof X is the only telepath for Illuminati, and he is barely reaching Apocalypse level. Apoc should be the stronger telepath.

Not to mention Abyss could possibly shunt anything Black Bolt sends his way into the Brimstone Dimension, or possibly trap him inside of it.

And physical strength? That really doesnt mean much when everyone on Apoc's team is either immortal, invulnerable, has a force field or regenerates instantaneously.

GODSCRIBE
Holocaust and Abyss could drain them of their life-forces quite easily also.

Xplosive
If The Illuminati wouldn't have Dr. Strange, Apocalypse team would crush them, but Dr. Strange is there.

wannabe
Originally posted by GODSCRIBE
lmao

Apoc, M, and Sinister all have telepathic abilities. Prof X is the only telepath for Illuminati, and he is barely reaching Apocalypse level. Apoc should be the stronger telepath.

Not to mention Abyss could possibly shunt anything Black Bolt sends his way into the Brimstone Dimension, or possibly trap him inside of it.

And physical strength? That really doesnt mean much when everyone on Apoc's team is either immortal, invulnerable, has a force field or regenerates instantaneously. 1) Strange is also telepathically gifted.

2) I'm a big Apoc and Sinister fan, but since when does they have telepathic powers??? They may have a very strong will and some resistance to psionics, but telepathy itself? M's telepathy is not even near the level of Xavier and Strange.
The telepathic aspect of the original Onslaught was Xaviers power at it's max and Apoc had to use Cable to get to the astral plane, because he lacked the psychic abilities to do so himself and because he knew it would be too dangerous for him to confront him alone.

3) Sending each of the characters one on one against each other won't function, it's the collective powers of the Illuminati that makes me think they will win.

GODSCRIBE
Originally posted by wannabe

I'm a big Apoc and Sinister fan, but since when does they have telepathic powers???

blink

wannabe
Seems i have missed something, huh, but when?!
In all the issues i have with them, which are admitedly not all there are with them, they do not have telepathy. So please enlighten me and give me some pics/scans of them using telepathic powers.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.