Firestorm vs. Beta Ray Bill

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Horrificus
Scenario:

I guess they are just hanging out in space and getting mad at each other.

Back to you, Bob!...

Marcus4600
What can Firestorm really do against someone who's as powerful as Thor?

Juntai
Originally posted by Marcus4600
What can Firestorm really do against someone who's as powerful as Thor? Turn the air in his lungs to lead?
He certainly has a good chance here, he's like molecule man mini.
Firestorm is crazy powerful, especially with Stien. Although in one of his recent issues, Stien cut him off from certain portions of the power. Such as he can no longer transmute living tissue.

Horrificus
What other powers does Firestorm have? I know he can manipulate matter, but what is his strength potential, speed, etc?

Has he fought other power-houses like BRB?

Juntai
Originally posted by Horrificus
What other powers does Firestorm have? I know he can manipulate matter, but what is his strength potential, speed, etc?

Has he fought other power-houses like BRB? Not the current one, but the guy in his head, Dr Stien, has with the previous wielder of the mantle. And he feeds the knowledge to the new guy...

The new Firestorm is only a handful of issues into his series. It's more about setting up the characters at this point than power .

They did an issue of "building a better Firestorm" where Stien basically rearanged the Firestorm Matrix, to cut off certain powers, or change how they work, etc. The previous owner could basically do whatever he wanted.

Gimme a bit, and I may grab it and type some shit up for ya.

thesilverspider
Originally posted by Juntai
Not the current one, but the guy in his head, Dr Stien, has with the previous wielder of the mantle. And he feeds the knowledge to the new guy...

The new Firestorm is only a handful of issues into his series. It's more about setting up the characters at this point than power .

They did an issue of "building a better Firestorm" where Stien basically rearanged the Firestorm Matrix, to cut off certain powers, or change how they work, etc. The previous owner could basically do whatever he wanted.

Gimme a bit, and I may grab it and type some shit up for ya.
Yea,basically when he's more experienced all the other powers would become available.
now to the fight I think Jason gets beat easily even with stein.
Now Ronnie would do better but would still lose the majority.I'm not sure if Firestorm can transmute the hammer like MM has before.

Marcus4600
I'm not really sure what BRB could really do about someone with matter manipulation. Isn't this a bit outmatched?

thesilverspider
Originally posted by Marcus4600
I'm not really sure what BRB could really do about someone with matter manipulation. Isn't this a bit outmatched?
No Bill have battled and won agianst matter manipulaters before.

Maestro
Not too sure Firestorms matter transmuting powers would effect Bill or his hammer seeing that their both got odins enchantments on them.

Unless Firestorm can override a Skyfathers enchantment, he's not winning the majority.

thesilverspider
Originally posted by Maestro
Not too sure Firestorms matter transmuting powers would effect Bill or his hammer seeing that their both got odins enchantments on them.

Unless Firestorm can override a Skyfathers enchantment, he's not winning the majority.
I was think that also but MM has transmutated Thor's hammer before so maybe Firestorm can aswell.

Maestro
MM=Molecule Man right?

MM>>>Odin

Odin>>>>Firestorm

That's why it was possible.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.