Just Speculation

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Quick Freeze
I think the Silver Surfer is gonna find Hulk and be really sore when he finds out what the Illumanati did to him and cause some major drama!

Marcus4600
More than likely. Him and Thor are two people that I think will have some qualms with the U.S. and the Illuminati.

Scoobless
Interesting....

thesilverspider
Originally posted by Quick Freeze
I think the Silver Surfer is gonna find Hulk and be really sore when he finds out what the Illumanati did to him and cause some major drama!
HMmmmmmmm.....
Well they do meet in an upcoming Hulk book.

Quick Freeze
Originally posted by thesilverspider
HMmmmmmmm.....
Well they do meet in an upcoming Hulk book.

really??? i havent really been keeping up. ive only read 1-7 of the new avengers and everything else is just stuff i find out on this forum.
do we know where hulk is?

thesilverspider
Originally posted by Quick Freeze
really??? i havent really been keeping up. ive only read 1-7 of the new avengers and everything else is just stuff i find out on this forum.
do we know where hulk is?
He's at some Planet where he fights as a gladiator.One of the covers of his books show him fighting The Surfer both wearing gladiator gear.

Quick Freeze
thats so sweet!!!

Validus
Hulk #95. Sweet cover.

http://www.newsarama.com/marvelnew/May06/main/HULK_95.jpg

Quick Freeze
that is really awesome

Marcus4600
Yes it is. We all know that Surfer will probably go easy on him though.

Quick Freeze
well you know what i think. i'm sure surfer doesnt even wanna hurt the hulk. i think some interesting stuff is gonna happen soon!!! do you know when it comes out?

Quick Freeze
bump!

HellMaster93
Hmmm... I reckon they should wipe out every cosmic EVER in Marvel... most of 'em just suck... except leave ol' Galactus and Norrin!

jgiant
well if surfur uses just brute force in this fight, hulk will smash!

HellMaster93
Yeah... but Surfer losing would suck...

Mindship
Originally posted by HellMaster93
Hmmm... I reckon they should wipe out every cosmic EVER in Marvel... most of 'em just suck... except leave ol' Galactus and Norrin!

I gotta say...not a bad idea. The house is too full.

jgiant
Originally posted by HellMaster93
Yeah... but Surfer losing would suck... NO way...hulk winning would make my year...but i have a feeling i will be cheated in this fight somehow...

superboriqua
anyone think Marvel will upgrade the hulks power levels after the 14 issues of planet hulk are over ..they've upgraded ironman with extremis and spidey in the others storyline...and also what do you think will happen after the whole planet hulk when he comes back to earth?

outarddwarf
He suppossedly is getting stronger and faster and smarter in the planet hulk series. The silver surfer is being called the silver savage. Personally i think this is the start of a mestro hulk what with him wanting vengence on earth and everything.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.