Back from the Eye Doc.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Vinny Valentine
So I'm back from the Eye Doc and I got these new contacts that make my eyes go green, looks pretty cool. I tried getting a pair of Blue and Red ones but they said they can't do that. God it was a boring appointment though, an to go even with that it was 9 am in the morning laughing out loud

Valharu
What a pity you couldnt go the Gambit look laughing

ladygrim
smile cool...shame u couldnt get the blue and red ones though sad

Vinny Valentine
Thanks.

Yeah, I really wanted those but its not a big deal.

Quellefalathwen
Be happy I can't wear contacts, because there is something wrong with one of my eyes....I'm stuck with glasses for the rest of my life sad

La Vierge
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
So I'm back from the Eye Doc and I got these new contacts that make my eyes go green, looks pretty cool. I tried getting a pair of Blue and Red ones but they said they can't do that. God it was a boring appointment though, an to go even with that it was 9 am in the morning laughing out loud omg! i have ALWAYS wanted green eyes! like really. I want vivid green. not like lime, but i guess a flourescent...and it all would do away with my glasses I sometimes wear. ur lucky...Is it wierd to pinch your eye to take them out tho?

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by La Vierge
omg! i have ALWAYS wanted green eyes! like really. I want vivid green. not like lime, but i guess a flourescent...and it all would do away with my glasses I sometimes wear. ur lucky...Is it wierd to pinch your eye to take them out tho?

I don't pinch, I find that annoying, I just push them out (I'm notexplaining how to fully do it :lolsmile anyway my eyes aern't bright green there more emerald.

Itzak
So I'm back from the Eye Doc and I got these new contacts that make my eyes go green, looks pretty cool. I tried getting a pair of Blue and Red ones but they said they can't do that. God it was a boring appointment though, an to go even with that it was 9 am in the morning laughing out loud

Stare at your computer long enough and your eyes will go red. ermm

Vinny Valentine
Stare at a hot picture for awhile and you get horney.

Lana

There are websites where you can order contacts like that yes

I don't wear contacts usually, my eyes dry out too fast plus I've got astigmatism now so they're more expensive. Which sucks.

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by Lana
There are websites where you can order contacts like that yes

I don't wear contacts usually, my eyes dry out too fast plus I've got astigmatism now so they're more expensive. Which sucks.

Yeah but you can't ear like the cats eyes ones or different colored for realy contacts, those are for looks.

That blows, contacts are great.

star_scar_child
yea but you can get the flashy "for looks" contacts and then get a stylish pair of glasses

Lana
Yeah but you can't ear like the cats eyes ones or different colored for realy contacts, those are for looks.

That blows, contacts are great.

Actually you can get those prescription yes they're expensive though.

I know sad

Vinny Valentine
Actually you can get those prescription yes they're expensive though.

I know sad

Seriously? Damn might have too look into them.

I hate glasses so much now that I have contacts

Itzak
Stare at a hot picture for awhile and you get horney.

Share at my sig long enough... and you'll also get horny. ermm

Amun~RA
cool green eyes.

my sis had red eye contacts for halloween, but i couldn't wear them because they were prescription. sad

Revernd Maynard
NEW TOOL CD MAY 2ND

Lana
Originally posted by Revernd Maynard
NEW TOOL CD MAY 2ND

I know eek!

Vinny Valentine
May Second is my Birthday happy

Revernd Maynard
I know eek! lets make out droolio eek!

Revernd Maynard
May Second is my Birthday happy Originally posted by Revernd Maynard
lets make out droolio eek!

Lana
Originally posted by Revernd Maynard
lets make out droolio eek!

laughing

Revernd Maynard
whos excited eek!

Vinny Valentine
Birthday is in a month!

big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.