silver surfer vs. terax vs. firelord vs. doomsday free for all

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Beam
interseting match up i think. winner fights two galactus' outcome gents.

tdawg14
The three Heralds would team up on Doomsday and take him out. Then the Surfer emerges as the winner of the heralds

h1a8
how would they take him out? Remember he is completely immune to energy projection. They would have to use concussive force. But DD is nearly invincible here too (but not absolutely).
Lastly, it depends on which version of DD. If DD after superman's death, then he owns them. He has killed thousands of gogs where one gog is greater than superman. If DD before superman death, then they can take him out with concussive force (maybe).

THE ULTIMATE
WHICH VERSION OF DOOMSDAY ? AND CAN HE RESSURECT OR IT IS JUST A ONE ROUND MATCH?

Beam
one round fight but don't forget the winner fight two galactus'

Mider
doomsday is to strong to go against these guys with out a life limit he will become immune to the power cosmic like he did to the green lantern power then tear these heralds to peaces.

leonheartmm
doomsday doesnt need to be immune to take these guys out, hell do it on the first try.

FrothByte
ss just turns dd's internal organs to cement or stone by molecule manipulation... like he did with red shift.

h1a8
Originally posted by FrothByte
ss just turns dd's internal organs to cement or stone by molecule manipulation... like he did with red shift.

DD cannot be transmuted. He is immune to all energy projection. If you read Superman Hunter Prey book 1 and 2 it explains. That is why JLA had no effect on him. That is why the omega effect had no effect on him.

Marcus4600
However, the Surfer is one of the most powerful beings in the universe. To be honest, I think he could not only take Doomsday, but own him. He'd probably do what Impreiex did, or just tie Doomsday's life force to a planet. The Surfer's power is just too much.

leonheartmm
LMAO, the surfer is one of the most powerful beings in the marvel universe?! r u on dope or WHAT?! even on EARTH there are MANY who could hand surfer his ass, hes just a herald. and not compareable to doomsday in any way shape or form.

tdawg14
Name the many on Earth you are talking about who could take down SS. Must be another Superman fanboy who hates SS cause he could put a whipping on Supes.

h1a8
thor, strange, juggernaut, etc.
And if thor handed ss his a@# then how much more do you think superman can. unless ss uses kryptonite.
but wait a minute, ss doesn't know superman's weakness. And superman isn't telling.

h1a8
Originally posted by Marcus4600
However, the Surfer is one of the most powerful beings in the universe. To be honest, I think he could not only take Doomsday, but own him. He'd probably do what Impreiex did, or just tie Doomsday's life force to a planet. The Surfer's power is just too much.

You must don't know DD very well. Imperiex used a virus that undid DD dna. He already knew of DD and his makeup for thousands of years from DD's creator. SS must create the exact virus that undoes DD in order to do what Imperiex did. But ss can't create living things or viruses that undoes living things. Otherwise, he would have done such things before. DD would wipe his butt with ss like he did when he fought a God of pure cosmic power the second time thousands of years ago.

tdawg14
I'll give you Strange but Surfer would take 7/10 from Thor. Warrior Madness Thor beat SS but regular Thor does not fare well. Juggs can't be harmed by SS but Juggs will never be able to hurt SS either. Superman has no shot against SS. The sooner you DC fanboys realize this, the better.

Tshern
Couldn't SS drain the magical energies out of Juggernaut's body just like Thor did? If it's possible Surfer wins.

tdawg14
That is true Tshern. Surfer would take Juggs that way.

spideycarnage
Originally posted by h1a8
thor, strange, juggernaut, etc.
And if thor handed ss his a@# then how much more do you think superman can. unless ss uses kryptonite.
but wait a minute, ss doesn't know superman's weakness. And superman isn't telling.

hmm yea surfer would know suppes weekness, its call cosmic awareness.. Surfer would own superman and he can beat DD

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Tshern
Couldn't SS drain the magical energies out of Juggernaut's body just like Thor did? If it's possible Surfer wins.
no he could not because thor did it with a magic spell silver surfer does not know any spells

leonheartmm
Originally posted by tdawg14
Name the many on Earth you are talking about who could take down SS. Must be another Superman fanboy who hates SS cause he could put a whipping on Supes.

BULLSHIT, i know very well that surfer can own superman. now as far as the list goes, its almost endless but here are a few to ENLIGHTEN UR DULL MIND

THOR
SENTRY
PHOTON{GENIS}
MAELSTROM
STRANGE
FRANKLIN RICHARDS
NATE GREY
CABLE
XAVIER{WITH NO RESTRAINTS}
MEPHISTO
INVISIBLE WOMAN
ALPHA THE ULTIMATE MUTANT
BLACK BOLT
SCARLET WITCH
QUASAR
OMEGA LEVEL MUTANTS{KID OMEGA, JEAN, ELIXIR, ICEMAN ETC}
DRACULA{APPARENTLY}
PROTEUS
LEGION
STRYFE
RICK JONES WITH DESTINY FORCE
XMAN{xavier, hulk and reed combined}
{and dont even get me started on the earthen gods/skyfathers rune king thor, odin, shiva, zeus, gaia, atum the god eater, SET, anubis etc}

there is that a long enough list for ya?

Wally West
How the hell does the Invisible Woman beat Silver Surfer?

leonheartmm
she has complete control over FORCE exertion and she has used this to block direct shots from an almost full powered galactus MANY times before. she can also create forcefields to stop telepathy, telekenesis, power cosmic etc, n she once blasted a hole through galactus's chest too along with the fact that she KILLED a celestial by destroying his brain in fair combat. she is probably the most powerful femal character out there other than phoenix and wanda. surfer can neither survive nor dish out as much as galactus or the celestials which is why its quite safe to say that invisible woman owns him.

h1a8
Originally posted by tdawg14
I'll give you Strange but Surfer would take 7/10 from Thor. Warrior Madness Thor beat SS but regular Thor does not fare well. Juggs can't be harmed by SS but Juggs will never be able to hurt SS either. Superman has no shot against SS. The sooner you DC fanboys realize this, the better.

Superman has no shot?
Only fanboys say things in exaggeration like you.
If warrior madness thor could kick ss butt then of course superman can.
He stronger, faster, more durable, than wm thor. Look at the way wm thor did it. Superman can easily do that and more. Come on! Superman is also far more durable as well. It is clear that you are the fanboy. And that you are using reverse psychology on us logic users.

By the way, I love SS. I wish I were him over superman any day.
But what you are saying is crazy.

leonheartmm
it is indeed crazy to say that superman has NO chance he has atlest 36% chance to take out surfer.

spideycarnage
Originally posted by leonheartmm
BULLSHIT, i know very well that surfer can own superman. now as far as the list goes, its almost endless but here are a few to ENLIGHTEN UR DULL MIND

THOR
SENTRY
PHOTON{GENIS}
MAELSTROM
STRANGE
FRANKLIN RICHARDS
NATE GREY
CABLE
MEPHISTO
INVISIBLE WOMAN
BLACK BOLT
SCARLET WITCH
QUASAR
DRACULA{APPARENTLY}
PROTEUS
LEGION
STRYFE
{and dont even get me started on the earthen gods/skyfathers rune king thor, odin, shiva, zeus, gaia, atum the god eater, SET, anubis etc}

there is that a long enough list for ya?
STRANGE, FRANKLIN RICHARDS, MEPHISTO are the only people that jumps out on that list that can take on surfer.

leonheartmm
Originally posted by spideycarnage
STRANGE, FRANKLIN RICHARDS, MEPHISTO are the only people that jumps out on that list that can take on surfer.

LOL, spoken like a true fanboy. actually EVERYONE ON THAT LIST{other than maybe dracula} can easily take down surfer. not accepting it wont change facts.

spideycarnage
INVISIBLE WOMAN aint beating surfer any time soon without an increadible amount of PIS, form ur explanation

Sir Whirlysplat
Sentry destroyed Terrax, I think he is pretty good against the power cosmic and Genis couldn't really match him he just removed him. I think Sentry would beat the Surfer.

leonheartmm
thas what YOU say, ive already told u what invisible woman has done. ive never seen surfer take cosmic blasts from a pissed galactus on regular basis or bust holes through galactus's chest{even as the guardian} or kill celestials.

spideycarnage
thor isent beating silver surfer unless he's warrior maddness, or king thor... half the guys on that list aint beating surfer unless they have prep. in a direct confrontation surfer can take out any most of those guys with single attack befor they even has time to think., he's fast enough to do it.

leonheartmm
u know its like the people in kmc have formed an undeclared mafia of fanboys, they gang up on people that claim that other can defeat their characters{surfer, thor, phoenix, etc} and ridicule the hell out of the opposition and any newbie that comes and hasnt read any comics thinks that the characters with the large fanbase actually DESERVE the respect theyr getting because of their power and they join in, creating this society with a wierd culture. when the fact is that even in the comics surfer, thor etc arent the only ones that are overrated and MANY others have just as many high end feats as them.

leonheartmm
again BULLSHIT. thor has taken out surfer MANY times, and definately more times than surfer has scored a win on thor. thor even made the poor guy BLEED. the thing is that those two have almost exact same power levels, only difference is that surfer has cosmic power which thor CAN protect against and thor has mystic powers which surfer CANT protect against. hence thor wins, otherwise theyr equal, with thor being stronger but less flexible in hsi use of the powers but surfer being weaker but much more flexible in his use of power.

leonheartmm
and yes EVERY GUY on that list WILL beat surfer no PIS involved. your personal bias wont change that.

spideycarnage
u know its like the people in kmc have formed an undeclared mafia of fanboys, they gang up on people that claim that other can defeat their characters{surfer, thor, phoenix, etc} and ridicule the hell out of the opposition and any newbie that comes and hasnt read any comics thinks that the characters with the large fanbase actually DESERVE the respect theyr getting because of their power and they join in, creating this society with a wierd culture. when the fact is that even in the comics surfer, thor etc arent the only ones that are overrated and MANY others have just as many high end feats as them.

who in this fourm is gangin up on ur, the pupose of this forums is really to debate, just becuase a few people doesnt agree with ur opinion doesnt make me or others wrong. when i wrote "STRANGE, FRANKLIN RICHARDS, MEPHISTO are the only people that jumps out on that list that can take on surfer".. u got madd defensive, and started call me a "fanboy"..wat the hell is wrong with u?? im as as well as u can disagree with wat some ones has to say but dont get all emotional on me buddy, grow up and live with it.

leonheartmm
no theyr not. other than that I WASNT TALKIN ABOUT "U" U MORON!!! i havent seen any of that in this thread but i was generally explaining why we HAVE so many people like you who think its completely ridiculous to put up surfer against invisible woman when in actually if looked at neutrally, its NOT. take it this way. just how many surfer comics have u read, or comics with surfer's appearances and feats. im sure{if not for u then for most of the pro surfer people} that MOST of what u know about surfer's power level u havent read the complete story about and are going on wats been generaliezed on KMC by other people. people who often manipulate and leave out stuff to make surfer the victor and never talk about his lower showings. NOW think about how many feats or comics containing every character on the list of mine, uve actually READ. probably not many. therefore its just the NORMAL oppinion on KMC that surfer can beat every1 that u are following and not the right unbiased one formed by YOURSELF.

spideycarnage
man u just remeinded me how i used to act when i was a kid , callin people names ans throwing temper tantrums and such...i dont even want to refer to wat ur sayin anymore...u just lost much respect from me man.

leonheartmm
huh, im callin people names and throwin a tantrum?! wow i must be REALLY chidish cause i cant find THOSE anywhere in my post{if u can please enlighten me} i only called u a moron cause YOU were actin like a child thinkin i was specifically targetting u with the last statement instead of the whole forum in general.

h1a8
Anyway DD owns them all. He simply cannot be harm by any of them.
No cosmic energy in the universe could put a scratch on him. He is far too aggressive and powerful to not take each guy out in minutes. His bony protrusions went straight threw Superman like paper. I don't know about you but this is suppose to be freaken impossible. He killed thousands of Gogs (Each Gog can own Superman). He is also nearly absolutely indestructible (only the end of time can harm him).
By the way, there is proof to everything I'm saying.
Also, people must remember that DD now evolves instantaneously while in battle. Adapting to whatever circumstance that is getting the best of him (That is if anything can get the best of him). He doesn't have to wait until he dies (If he can ever die again of course).

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by FrothByte

DD has no internal organs.

thesilverspider
Invisible women beating Silver surfer........What the f**k?

kgkg

THOR
SENTRY
PHOTON{GENIS}
MAELSTROM
STRANGE
FRANKLIN RICHARDS
NATE GREY
CABLE
MEPHISTO
INVISIBLE WOMAN
BLACK BOLT
SCARLET WITCH
QUASAR
DRACULA{APPARENTLY}
PROTEUS
LEGION
STRYFE

there is that a long enough list for ya? laughing

all i got to say

Mider
doomsday still kills him why cause he killed gogs and gogs are above skyfathers............thats all i have to say for now big grin

thesilverspider
Originally posted by kgkg
laughing

all i got to say
eek! where have you been...............

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.