How come the people against the bible were the people who read it?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xyz revolution
e.g. Darwin, Martin Luther.

Wesker
This topic is too vague. At least write a paragraph explaining what you're getting at.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Wesker
This topic is too vague. At least write a paragraph explaining what you're getting at.

Ya! what is this thread?

We should have a How to write a good thread class. big grin

Wesker
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
Ya! what is this thread?

We should have a How to write a good thread class. big grin

Yeah, but the people who would need to read it would instead be skipping the tutorial and the forum rules and just spamming.

xyz revolution
It's a question.

Cyber Ninja
Originally posted by xyz revolution
It's a stupid thread . Happy Dance

Wesker
Originally posted by xyz revolution
It's a question.

So is "Who done it?". But this question needs to be elaborated upon; no one knows exactly how to answer it.

Blue nocturne
Because The bible While being a good quality book shows what kind of person GOD and his slaves are.

Cyber Ninja
Originally posted by Blue nocturne
GOD and his slaves are. laughing out loud

finti
Martin Luther was never against the bible he was against how they followed it. As for others who were against the bible,well if you gonna be against something aint it a big advantage to know what you are against/oppose

debbiejo
Whoooooo, this is a very very good question. You would think that they would be very supportive of it. And most are when they are told what it means through denominational teachings, and when you don't like that interpretation, you can always go to another denominational teaching and so on........THEN, once you've look at them ALL, you start to get a CLUE!!!!.......hahahahahaha

And Martin Luther loved the church, he only wanted to set them straight on a few things, because he started to think for himself, but what he didn't know was they liked the power they had, and he was crimping their style and money.......He had thought that the church truly cared............But realized they truly didn't.

whobdamandog
Originally posted by Blue nocturne
Because The bible While being a good quality book shows what kind of person GOD and his slaves are.

Yeah but at least God's people know they are slaves...wink

debbiejo
Why would a god need slaves............??

Darth Jello
why does god need a starship?

Blue nocturne
Originally posted by debbiejo
Why would a god need slaves............??

Servant of god is a mistranslation it's slave of god.

debbiejo
Same thing isn't it? smile

lancethebrave
I myself have never read the bible but i have a knowledge of it... just a slight amount compared to maybe... a normal church goer but im not a supporter of the bible at all, and the slave thing is simple he just wants to feel powerful

leonheartmm
god's an egotistical b**** basically. n he proves it time n time again. in the bible, which is why many people{the ones that havent been turned into completely mindless zombies YET} who actually reed it on their own{the texts close to the original ones} without any guidance find out the hypocricy and evil that is christianity, which is also why they are against christianity.

whobdamandog
Originally posted by leonheartmm
god's an egotistical b**** basically. n he proves it time n time again. in the bible, which is why many people{the ones that havent been turned into completely mindless zombies YET} who actually reed it on their own{the texts close to the original ones} without any guidance find out the hypocricy and evil that is christianity, which is also why they are against christianity.

Wolverine888 did you change your name?

laughing

Arachnoidfreak
Originally posted by finti
Martin Luther was never against the bible he was against how they followed it. As for others who were against the bible,well if you gonna be against something aint it a big advantage to know what you are against/oppose

Holla.

leonheartmm
Originally posted by whobdamandog

laughing

nope. ur confusin me with sumbody else. ive been around for almost 2 years.

Arachnoidfreak
Originally posted by whobdamandog

laughing

laughing

oh man i remember that guy from the comic forums

Wesker
Originally posted by Arachnoidfreak
laughing

oh man i remember that guy from the comic forums

Ugh, me too.

Btw, I think I liked your previous sig better.

Da preacher
I've read it and it's BS.

xyz revolution
Originally posted by Da preacher
I've read it and it's BS. laughing agreed

lil bitchiness
Please use the Index of this forum.

There is already a discussion about Bible. Please use that thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.