Respect respect threads

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cyber Ninja
In here you respect them, and name your fav one shifty

Marcus4600
I'm liking the Venom one just because I'm doing so much work on trying to get it more recognition. DC's also done a great job with the Namor thread.

Mindship
I was wondering how long it would be til a Respect Respect Threads popped up.

Though he is not my fave character, fave Respect Thread is definitely Namor's.

dman2008
Superboy Prime's respect thread is very good or so I hear big grin

willRules
This is by far the best respect thread. the amount of respect shown is overwhelming................... no expression

DigiMark007
Spider-Man. stick out tongue

...and Hercules...quite possibly the most overlooked sweet respect thread.

grey fox
Namor's alwyas good as is the Nick fury one.....

Black Adam
I like the ones for Daredevil and Namor .

I also like the Cyclops one smile

Hit and Run
I gotta give props to both the Hulk Respect Thread (for being possibly the very first one on KMC and starting this whole trend) and the Namor Respect Thread (for making like a character I knew nothing about before). On that note I love the Spawn Respect Thread; because of that one, Spawn is now one of my favorite heroes.

I also like the threads for Quicksilver, Ms. Marvel, Daredevil, and Vision wink

King_Mungi
Alpha Flight, suprize suprize.

Scarecrow756
Batman.

Scoobless
no expression

King_Mungi
No love for the ALpha Flight respect thread?

spideycarnage
Originally posted by King_Mungi
No love for the ALpha Flight respect thread?

yea alpha fight is a good thread madd scans gained madd repeck form me .... i like the hulk and thor threads too. but my favorite has to go to strange, i really didn't know much about him before reading the thread but after i realized he does deserve madd props.

Validus
Namor

Blair Wind
Iceman, Black Adam, and Captain Atoms are awesome shifty

DigiMark007
Any "recommended" thread in the Directory (see beneath my sig for the link) is a favorite in my book...even though I'm not a fan of a lot of them as characters. But good respect threads are always nice to see.

The first page of Hulk's thread is laughably full of scans though...for sheer awe-factor, that one wins. My heart is still with my Spidey thread though. I wish more people would group a lot of their scans by "type" of feat to make it easier to navigate.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by DigiMark007
I wish more people would group a lot of their scans by "type" of feat to make it easier to navigate.

What do you mean "type" of feat?

Lucid Lui
Originally posted by DigiMark007
I wish more people would group a lot of their scans by "type" of feat to make it easier to navigate. You mean like in the Aquaman respect thread? Very organised there. big grin

I think the Genis-Vell respect thread is a good'un. Thanks to Ion/Validus.

grey fox
Meh i try to update my Hellsing respect thread as often as i can , but the damn scans are iffy....

Next Venom_girl
Hellsing, Namor, and Venom. rock

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.