i new....talk xmen to me please :)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sarahxmen
hi everyone im new to this site and this is my first post. cant wait for xmen 3 to come out. just wondering if anyone has heard if rogue will fly on this one? will gambit be in it? and what happens to jean grey now she is the pheonix? i cant remember from the cartoon

Black Adam
Don't know
No Gambit
As for the phoenix judging from the trailers...Maybe ..sort off ...yes

Disappear
rogue was only able to fly by permanently absorbing the powers of carol danvers. she has no innate ability to fly. and, since her movie counterpart doesn't appear to have any of the other ms. marvel powers (super strength, endurance, seventh sense,) it'd be reasonable to assume rogue would need to absorb a flying mutant's powers in order to fly.

Britrogue
Nothing has been reported about Rogue obtaining any of the powers she had in the comics/cartoon, but there is always hope!

cain marko
lovin yuor sig britrouge. at that pic of anna is sooo hot! where u get. that from the film or a pose shot?

Phoenix_Avatar9
Originally posted by Britrogue
Nothing has been reported about Rogue obtaining any of the powers she had in the comics/cartoon, but there is always hope!

is this manip? i like it

Zach the Winged
Idk, but my guess is that Rougue will fly in X3. I sure hppe so. And, I hope Jubelee has a more important chracter in this movie than in the last one. She was an important part of the Pheonix Chronicles in the t show and in the comic books too. She is my fav fmale X man besides Storm and Rogue. Jubelee kicks butt!

Zach the Winged
* female And does ne body wanna be friends? Oh, and I've even came up with some X chracters, long before the X men movies came out. Surprissingly they were the kids of Rogue and Ice man. The twins were named Trai ( sounds like Tray) and Tristian. Tray had blonde hair and Tristian had brown hair with blonde and white natural hihlights in his hair. They'er both guys, and Tristian was who I played when ever my friends and I played Xmen. Their sister was Rachel, and she had really wierd powers over everything related to weather and the elements. She was dirty blonde with natural white highlights. They all had hazle colored eyes and were all tan. It was prtty cool.

Zach the Winged
ello? is ne1 there?

Zach the Winged
* pretty

cain marko
whats with all the multiple posts? use the edit button!

Knightfall93
jeebrs... how old is he? yay, let's play X men, mummy! Jubilee... more important role than the last 1? SHE WASNT IN IT AND WONT BE IN X3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cain marko
knightfall no matter how much appriciate the part of ur post. i hate to agree with zach the winged jubilee was in the previous two. the first she had no speaking role she was only there for us to spot.
in the second her only line was towards the end when storm and nightcrawler went to save the captured children. she said "storm down here help us" also she has a role in this upcoming one, but of its importance, i ave no idea

boredlife
Originally posted by cain marko
knightfall no matter how much appriciate the part of ur post. i hate to agree with zach the winged jubilee was in the previous two. the first she had no speaking role she was only there for us to spot.
in the second her only line was towards the end when storm and nightcrawler went to save the captured children. she said "storm down here help us" also she has a role in this upcoming one, but of its importance, i ave no idea

Also right at the end she says "Professor" in the last scene.

If you have X2 on DVD you can see deleted scenes and she is in one its were they are in the mueseum Jubilee wanders of and she makes some sparks with her hands.

Knightfall93
So... how dowe know it's Jubilee if she never uses her power? And dammit, sorry, Winged guy...

cain marko
what!! i myt have to buy the double disc X2 now jus for that deleted scene and knightfall because they call her by her name

Disappear
her powers in the movie seem much more akin to surge's from new x-men: academy x. the sparks she creates between her fingers seem much more electrical than they do like paffs. it's like, a seven second scene, too. don't waste your money.

and zach, this is a message board, not a chat room. replies take time because people are reading and deciding what they want to add, not taking part in just one conversation. also, rogue and iceman have been characters in the x-universe since the 60's (iceman) and early 80's (rogue.) they've existed since long before their misbegotten movie counterparts, and long before you made up a game with your friends. i doubt you picking the names rogue and ice man was pure coincidence.

cain marko
lol and i jus watched the scene on the net. was not impressed do wanna see more of it tho but i want spheres of energy. not electricity

katie_girl09
Zach is new, guys! Cut him some slack! Jeez!

sapphiremouse
I agree with Disappear, Rogue abtained her strength, near invunerablility, and power to fly...by permently absorbing them from Carol Danvers a.k.a Ms. Marvel. I think she's the one that has happened to, otherwise...Rogue upon contact with flesh..gains that persons powers for just a short time.

Not sure what jubilee roll is any for X3 will be.... big grin since in X1 the one speaking role she did have only made it to the deleted scenes. And in that scene Storm asked a ? and she called out Jubilee's name to answer it. Where's Kitty Pryde at?? she's super cute!!!! :P

skaboy
at last i found a small answer to why i saw jubilees name in the credits
mybe she will play a bigger inpact in x 4

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.