rogue flying??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sarahxmen
ive heard alot about the new film but nothing about rogue flying.....in the cartoons she did and it would be really cool if she did in the film.

does she fly? and is gambit in it? and when jean grey comes back is she like the old jean just more powerful??

mike059jig
Gambit is not in this movie..And for rogue she as in the thread "Well if you wan spoilers for x3 says" says she gains super strength from touching the juggernaunt I seriously doubt rogue will fly..as for jean she is gonna be a force that is incredible strong and dark

sarahxmen
im dissapointed that gambit wont be in it....but even more upset that rogue wont fly. are thos big robots gunna be in the film?

mike059jig
the robots are sentinels im hearing their in the danger room..but it contradicts cause they haven't appeared any of the movies..so that means no one know about them..if they just appear in the danger room that will be disappointing...the people making this movie just wanted to use them as a cameo i guess..

sapphiremouse
Originally posted by mike059jig
the robots are sentinels im hearing their in the danger room..but it contradicts cause they haven't appeared any of the movies..so that means no one know about them..if they just appear in the danger room that will be disappointing...the people making this movie just wanted to use them as a cameo i guess.. rogues flying ability in the comic book was abtained through the perment power transfer from carol danvers a.k.a ms. marvel.

Prince Nauj
Gambit is not in this movie..And for rogue she as in the thread "Well if you wan spoilers for x3 says" says she gains super strength from touching the juggernaunt I seriously doubt rogue will fly..as for jean she is gonna be a force that is incredible strong and dark
well thats weird

katie_girl09
Really?? THat is sooo awesome!

braveniler58
That's kind of weird though, isn't it? I mean, Juggernaut's not a mutant is he? If no, then why is Rogue able to absorb the super strength?

Myth
Thanks a lot for using using spoilers dumb ass.

braveniler58
it's an example.

Paola
possible synopsis...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.