JLA Vs. Galactus' Heralds

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Comicbook_kid
Don't know if there's ever been a battle like this, but here's my version of it if there has been...on one side of the moon you have the JLA...on the other some of it, Galactus' heralds...the fight takes place on and around the moon....and the teams are as follows...

Team JLA :

1. Superman
2. Wonder Woman
3. Martian Manhunter
4. Green Lantern (Hal Jordan)
5. Firestorm
6. Captain Marvel (Shazam)

Vs.

Team Herald :

1. Silver Surfer
2. Firelord
3. Nova
4. Morg
5. Terrax
6. Tyrant

So, which team is victorious? There's no prep, and each team is giving it their all for the fate of their universes!!! So, what do you all think?

grey fox
Heralds

DigiMark007
Tyrant is well beyond the rest of them. He's taken down groups of heralds by himself. Otherwise a much closer fight.

golem370
I thought he only took down Silver Surfer because Morg beat Terrax then those robots overwhelmed Morg. I think Silver Surfer,Morg at full power and maybe terrax could have beat Tyrant. Also I believe the Heralds could beat JLA easy. Tyrant was not a Herald he was suppose to be a companion for Galactus.

Marcus4600
Yeah, I think the heralds take this one.

DigiMark007
Yeah, technically he's not a herald...but he was still created by Big G.

But even powered down, he took on a ton of people and beat the crap out of them. Jack of Hearts, Surfer, Glads, etc. (there were more, but I can't remember them all). He also stalemated Thanos, and Thanos looked in bad shape by the end of the fight. I don't have the scans myself, but they've been posted on the forum more than once.

In any case, he's easily the most powerful one here. And give him capable teammates and the JLA team is screwed.

NoFate007
Biggest asset on the Justice League team is GL. Someone like Wonder Woman isn't going to fair too well against Silver Surfer.

brainchild81
Herald team wins easy

batdude123
You need to throw in with the JLA Flash and Dr. Fate, then it'd be more even.

vpokdekjyafmidp
eh i think tyrant could still take them all

hawkwind
heralds win

soleran30
LOL and Thanos was able to get to an orb of power that tyrant had. Otherwise he was schmoked.........................Heralds win and do so with tyrant fighting and the heralds serving him tea and fanning him

Tshern
Legacy, Ganymede...

Heralds take this one.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.