SAW V for VENDETTA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RedRutgers
So what did everybody think of Natalie Portman's accent??

I saw an advanced screening last night and I'll admit I went in thinking she was not the actress for the job. I've read about her travels and her background though and now I'm thinking James McTeigue (the director) couldn't have picked someone better for the job. Natalie is Israeli so she speaks Hebrew, English, and three other languages. She's been all over the world and doesn't think anything of getting on a plane when she feels like it. (Kind of wishing I knew how to ask her out...)

Anyway I thought the movie was great and her performance only added to it. She's very political and, while I'm sure she'd never advocate bombing Parliament, it was clear she stood behind the ideals the film is about.

Go see it! Three stars

botankus
Oh great, another political movie. Count me out...for some reason I thought this was supposed to be a thriller. Guess I need to do some more research next time.

Hey, RedRutgers, thank you for the warning, though! I appreciate your help and saving me $25!

crickey77
I actually want to see this movie. Maybe I will check it out this weekend...

Mr Parker
I wouldnt bother if I were you.its pretty bad.

btw,wrong section to post this.this is the movie celebrity section.

OB1-adobe
Originally posted by Mr Parker

btw,wrong section to post this.this is the movie celebrity section.

why is it bad?

Jen-R
When ur see it, dont ever think of the comic book. like i did. It is political but not as bad as u think, it isnt boreing.

I'd say the movie is a B. The only think (besides the changes) i didnt like was the some of the editing, they could of had a better editor.

And this thread needs to be banned. Theres too many V threads already. erm

JKozzy
Originally posted by Mr Parker

btw,wrong section to post this.this is the movie celebrity section. You say you don't like the Spiderman movies, and now V... so... why?

silver_tears
Closing this down, I'm sure the MDF has one already smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.