Prison

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bloodboys2blueb
anyone tough enough to be security

Itzak
firefirefireph

Is it just me, or does that smiley have one eye? no expression

bloodboys2blueb
It has one eye and is frowning and has two pupils

Itzak
how...droll. no expression

Bloigen
Lookit! eek!

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c373/hotsauce6548/kermit5bunny.gif

Itzak
Originally posted by Bloigen
Lookit! eek!

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c373/hotsauce6548/kermit5bunny.gif

w00t

rickyduck
BANG! And the dirt is gone no expression

no expression

no expression

no expression I love that advert drooliog9ck

bloodboys2blueb
I so do not

rickyduck
But Barry Scot(t)'s hot!

bloodboys2blueb
it says your male

rahhhhhhhhhhhh

rickyduck
no expression Hi! I'm Barry Scot(t), and this is the new cilit bang!

bloodboys2blueb
But it keeps saying it takes 15 mins

Hi! I'm rickyduck, and this is the new cilit bang!

rickyduck
so rickyduck is the new Barry Scot(t) then? cool. Actually, 14 minutes

sithsaber408
Originally posted by bloodboys2blueb

My step-dad has been a C.O. (correctional officer) at San Quentin for over 10 years.

He works the gun tower, and the infirmary.

Hack Benjamin
I will be security for your dirty abusive prison! With my laser guns, invisible cloaking device, minature sonic-wave bombs, technologicaly grappeling/size modification spears, and conviently hidden short-swords, no prisoner would DARE try to escape or get out of hand with the likes of me!

Less ofcourse there was a bribe, but what use do I have for money?! Don't you watch Star Trek people?!

Now, if we were talking someone for to "analy probe" as all us aliens like to do, heheheheh..

But no friggin Mexicans or rednecks damnit, I was a GIRL preffbly a teenage one.. on the rocks..

K.Diddy
Originally posted by bloodboys2blueb

no

Hack Benjamin
Originally posted by K.Diddy
no
How dare you in one word or less defy what the captain says?! *Impales chest with spear*

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Hack Benjamin
How dare you in one word or less defy what the captain says?! *Impales chest with spear*

go away

Hack Benjamin
*Gives hand gesture that he wants a bribe*
Come'on, I'll even throw in a crop circle if you do me this little favour.. wink

a1hsauce
I dunno if I'm tough enough to be a prison guard...I'd like to be a Sherrif someday thoughyes

Bloigen
Originally posted by K.Diddy
go away

laughing out loud

bloodboys2blueb
YOUR COUNTRY NEEDS YOU

now sign here, here,here,here, here,here,here, here,here, here, here,here,here, here,here,here, here,here,here, here,here, here, here,here,here, here,here,here, here,here,here, here,here, here, here,here,here, here,here,here, here,here,here, here,here, here, here,here,here, here,here,here, here,here,here, here,here, here, here,here,here, here,here,here, here,here,here, here,here, here, here,here,here, here,here,here, here,here,here, here,here, here, here,here,here, here,here,here, here,here,here, here,here, here, here,here and here

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.