thor versus hulk stan lee's views

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

paolo2143
just read the following interview which stan lee gave just a few years back in 1998 when asked who he thought was stronger thor or the hulk here's what he had to say.
>
> Roy: And now I have what Evans and Novak would call on their show, "The Big Question," which the editor requested me to ask you: Which is stronger, Thor or the Hulk?
>
> Stan: I would have to guess that Thor is stronger, only because he is a god and probably can't be killed. Again, I don't know how the guys have been writing him lately, but I thought of him as invulnerable
> he did go onto say that it was posssible that the hulk might be able to eventually get to thor strength level but in his opinion thor would win a fight between the two of them

spetznaz
Originally posted by paolo2143
just read the following interview which stan lee gave just a few years back in 1998 when asked who he thought was stronger thor or the hulk here's what he had to say.
>
> Roy: And now I have what Evans and Novak would call on their show, "The Big Question," which the editor requested me to ask you: Which is stronger, Thor or the Hulk?
>
> Stan: I would have to guess that Thor is stronger, only because he is a god and probably can't be killed. Again, I don't know how the guys have been writing him lately, but I thought of him as invulnerable
> he did go onto say that it was posssible that the hulk might be able to eventually get to thor strength level but in his opinion thor would win a fight between the two of them

And I would concur.

Furthermore Thor has far more than strength .....in fact I'd say that strength should not even be the primary power of Thor (if he is well written). The powers that Mjolnir gives to him should always make it unnecessary for him to EVER use his strength for anything else but opening stuck jars of Jam for pretty Viking women and any Valkeries hanging around in Valhalla.
Thor should be beyond the Hulk.

Should ..........

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.