JLAKMC finished

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dman2008
confused Um I was wondering since the JLAKMC has not been active for awhile should we just disband and make it offcial?

So JLA KMCer's vote and voice your opinions

dman2008
bump

DigiMark007
Ha! Admitting defeat?

Rejoice KMC Authority. Soon we'll be the only power on the comic forums.

Blair Wind
only players? you miss the chaos behind the scenes......shifty

dman2008
vote people vote

Juntai
Originally posted by dman2008
confused Um I was wondering since the JLAKMC has not been active for awhile should we just disband and make it offcial?

So JLA KMCer's vote and voice your opinions What do you mean, I'm active every day?

outarddwarf
He means you have not been called to arms in a force of numbers and defended the 'mighty' ( roll eyes (sarcastic) ) speedblitz or any JLA charactors as a unit in the near past.

Juntai
Originally posted by outarddwarf
He means you have not been called to arms in a force of numbers and defended the 'mighty' ( roll eyes (sarcastic) ) speedblitz or any JLA charactors as a unit in the near past. No need to really, any one of us can handle it.
big grin

Knightfall93
I quit JLAKMC because I was bored... anyone want to start the KMC branch of NRFC (No Respect for Chavs)... PM if you wanna join and you mkust pass the chav test to join!

dman2008
So far its 4 yes 3 no

keep on voteing everyone

roughrider
What do we have to do, other than be generally active on the boards? Go after the KMC Authority members for specious things?

dman2008
Originally posted by roughrider
What do we have to do, other than be generally active on the boards? Go after the KMC Authority members for specious things?
I don't know sad

I just made this thread cause I was bored

inamilist
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Ha! Admitting defeat?

Rejoice KMC Authority. Soon we'll be the only power on the comic forums.

lol, im a force to be reckoned with

i dont join any groups just to maintain the balance

dman2008
nevermind

King_Mungi
Couldn't careless about the groups.

Marcus4600
^ Cosign

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by Juntai
No need to really, any one of us can handle it.
big grin

Agreed. thumb up

dman2008
Okay I guess we are not finshed long live the JLA KMC

jrodslam
Originally posted by Juntai
What do you mean, I'm active every day?

Indeed.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by jrodslam
Indeed. As am I.

Our power will never fade................

leonidas
indeed. the rookie overreacted. as founding member i hate to do it, but i'm placing a gag order on dman. no more talking to the media or spreading unfounded rumors or needless panic. some may think it harsh, i know, but all good coaches need to know where to draw a line, and i do it out of luv -- for him and for the jlakmc.

for the luv . . .

big grin

dman2008
Originally posted by leonidas
indeed. the rookie overreacted. as founding member i hate to do it, but i'm placing a gag order on dman. no more talking to the media or spreading unfounded rumors or needless panic. some may think it harsh, i know, but all good coaches need to know where to draw a line, and i do it out of luv -- for him and for the jlakmc.

for the luv . . .

big grin

I'm sorry I was just bored sad

I won't do it agian

I even bumped the JLAKMC unlimited thread smile

I am so ashamed sad
smile

DigiMark007
The only thing you have to be ashamed about is belonging to the JLA.

stick out tongue

dman2008

stick out tongue

wink

leonidas

stick out tongue

no worries dman, i know it was digi's influence. he's like parallax -- he feeds off fear, and creates it by sowing dissension and doubt.

be strong man!! the league will survive! remember, when you doubt -- we have your back, mister!!

dman2008
no worries dman, i know it was digi's influence. he's like parallax -- he feeds off fear, and creates it by sowing dissension and doubt.

be strong man!! the league will survive! remember, when you doubt -- we have your back, mister!!

yes digi is evil smile

Blair Wind
evil face

let the chaos rule supreme.....

dman2008
Originally posted by Blair Wind
evil face

let the chaos rule supreme.....
yes chaos evil face

and the JLAMC evil face

DigiMark007
he's like parallax -- he feeds off fear, and creates it by sowing dissension and doubt.

laughing

...that's going under my sig!

leonidas
wow, i'm honoured -- i think. confused

AJ4LIFE
i wanna join a group, mostly the authority know

Marcus4600
http://www.marvelmasterworks.com/marvelhcs/images/panel_aa1_b.jpg

leonidas
mad

Marcus4600
big grin

Hack Benjamin
No worries true believers! If all go's as planned two of my pals will be joining the JLA! cool

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Hack Benjamin
No worries true believers! If all go's as planned two of my pals will be joining the JLA! cool

Hehe...it's not about the numbers my friend. It's about the sweetness. Oh yes, the sweetness. And between the signatures (*takes a bow*), the exclusive membership, and other fun stuff (see my "KMC Authority Adventures" thread for example), I think the victory is clear...

Also, with the JLA still functioning and all, I'll be closing this soon. Can't have too many group-threads cloggin up the forum. You can all use the regular JLA Unlimited thread for further JLA discussion/bashing/etc.

wink

AJ4LIFE
black adam and darkcrawler and me r in a group called avangers with other people we defend the heros we choose, people should join,
im herules, and b adam is thor dcrawler is namor, oh and marcas fiance is scarlet witch i think JOIN US

Knightfall93
Anyone for the KMC NRFC?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.