Batman and Superman vs. Daredevil and Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

batdude123
Fight takes place in the middle of Gotham City. All four members are out for blood.

vpokdekjyafmidp
dd and thor

batdude123
I think that Batman and Superman would take this. They have worked with each other so many times, they know each other just about more than any other two comic book characters can know each other. Any way, Batman can take down DD with his array of weapons. Thor and Superman would be a great fight, but after Batman takes down DD, that gives Superman just enough of an edge to take down Thor.

braz
cool fight, id have to say DD and Thor on this one though..batman would take DD down no doubt, but thats merely a street-level fight, so it wouldnt have much impact on the big picture..and i would say superman takes Thor, but he has his magic and thats one thing supes is vulnerable to

batdude123
If Superman could somehow separate Thor from his hammer, than I can see him beating Thor quite easily.

vpokdekjyafmidp
or thor could take batman, and superman could take daredevil, creating just another superman vs thor battle

batdude123
Fine, I'll make it so that DD has to Batman and Thor has to fight Superman.

Comicbook_kid
After the smoke clears, and the dust settles, only one is left standing...the son of Odin, the god of Thunder, the heir to immortal Asgard...the Mighty Thor!!!!
During the battle, Bats would probably deduce after a while that Daredevil is "blind"...he would then do something to disrupt his radar-sense and confuse him...while D.D.'s senses are going "batty", Batman lands a few properly placed batarangs, and finally a nice roundhouse kick to the side of D.D.'s jaw...out goes the lights for the Man without Fear!! Now it's Bats and Supes facing Thor. Nothing Batman can do even fazes Thor...gas pellets, (Thor just blows back the gas using Mjolnir), smoke screens, explosives grenades, knockout gas, etc...nothing!!! Thor summons a maelstrom of hurricane force winds to counter Bat's attacks, and showers of bolts of electricity all around to keep Superman at bay and zapping Batman unconscious while he's trying to help Superman. Blow after blow, punch after punch, the fight goes on for what seems like hours...Superman is able to dodge most of Thor's attacks with his super-speed, and Thor is able to take the punishment Superman dishes out; blocking his heatvision with Mjolnir. The two are bloody, exhausted, and barely standing after a loooong battle. Finally, Thor calls upon his last remaining bit of strength and energy to summon the god-force and focuses it thru Mjolnir in one final attempt to take down the Kryptonian...Superman charges at Thor with his fists clinched, but before the Man of Steel can land his blow, he gets blasted with a mega-powerful blast of pure mystical energy and gets knocked thru the next dozen buildings...laying the Kryptonian flat and down for the count...Thor looks down over Supes' body and replies...

"Verily, this doth call for celebration in Asgard...bring on the victory feast, the ale, and all the wenches I can shake my hammer at!!!!"

batdude123
One problem with your logic Comicbook kid, while Batman is throwing everything at Thor and Thor counters all of his attacks and doesn't even get fazed by them, etc. what is Superman going to be doing all this time? Stand in the shadows as Thor brushes off all of Batman's batarangs, gas pellets, explosives, and such? Please. For Superman, Batman's failling attempts at hurting Thor is all he needs for a distraction as he goes in for the kill.

Comicbook_kid
I don't think Batman is even going to distract Thor all that long for it to really matter...I think Thor could hold off Superman for a second or two just long enough to zap Bats with a spark of lightning, or Thor could just finger-flip Batman on the chin...that alone would knock out Batman. I'm just sayin I think Thor could hold off Superman with his lightning-shower just long enough to take Batman out of the picture...and that would only take a second or two, and I'm Thor could take Superman's attacks for that long...if it's one thing Thor has shown over the years, is that he can take punishment like nobody's business...and keep on comin, and comin' and comin'......

batdude123
^ Just like Superman. wink

Comicbook_kid
Yep! Just like Supes... smile ....but it all comes down to the name....

Superman..."Man" of Steel, or Thor...."God" of Thunder

batdude123
^ Superman is hardly a "man." It'd be ignorant to compare him to one. (I'm not calling you ignorant in anyway, shape, or form. I'm just simply saying that Superman is about a billion times what a man is.)

Comicbook_kid
Oh yeah definately, I hear ya and I know what you're sayin'...I wasn't camparing Superman to an ordinary man by no means, I was just using that nickname because that's what he is also known by...just like calling him "The Man of Steel"...it would also be ignorent to compare him to actual steel, when he is infact far more durable and more tough than any "steel" known to man...I was just saying Thor is a god and Superman is not.

batdude123
^ Very true. But Loki is a God as well and Superman would smoke him.

Comicbook_kid
Gotta disagree with ya there... roll eyes (sarcastic) Supes is vulnerable when it comes to magic, and that's where Loki excels in...he blows Doctor Strange out of the water when it comes to magic and dark sorcery...He's had thousands of years to master the dark arts and he's not called the God of Evil for nothing...
I personally believe Loki is one of the most powerful beings in the Marvel Universe, and he doesn't get the respect he truly deserves. Superman wouldn't stand a chance against a pissed-off Loki...his godly nature could take Superman's attacks. It's what Loki dishes out Superman couldn't take. Loki turns Superman into an adorable bunny rabbit or a giant pile of excrement...depending on how Loki's feeling that day. laughing

batdude123
Thor makes Loki his bi*ch constantly.

Comicbook_kid
Yeah, because he's THOR, not Superman...big difference!

batdude123
It doesn't matter. You named a bunch of Thor's powers and yet you seemed to have forgot Supes heat (which was shown at full potential to be able to blow up a planet) and his ice breath (which could freeze lava) and also he is much faster than Thor. Using his power to his full potential, Superman could take down Thor more times than not. (Not to mention just about anyone else as well.)

Comicbook_kid
ummmmmm,....maybebangin

batdude123
Comicbook kid, are we the only ones descussing this? Let's try to get more people in on this.

Comicbook_kid
Sounds good to me! So, what do the rest of you guys think??? Comments, opinions, arguments, questions, etc...we welcome it all...

batdude123
C'mon, Khan. Help me back up Superman and Batman.

supremthor
I think batman and superman take thor and DD. Batman beats DD everyone knows this.the main main thing that allows superman to take down thor. not easly but he still does. superman is stronger then thor when it comes to strength and we all know his faster then thor. if this was bloodlust superman would really finish thor in no time..the reason i say this yeas i know thor is more powerful then superman with the odin force and lighting and the absorbtion... but thats not realy gonna do anything. buecause it takes thor a few seconds to get all thouse other powers that he got on the playing feld..and when fighting superman like superman a few few seconds mean game over.

Hit and Run
Originally posted by batdude123
It doesn't matter. You named a bunch of Thor's powers and yet you seemed to have forgot Supes heat (which was shown at full potential to be able to blow up a planet) and his ice breath (which could freeze lava) and also he is much faster than Thor. Using his power to his full potential, Superman could take down Thor more times than not. (Not to mention just about anyone else as well.)
Supes is probably the closest out the most powerful superheroes to being written to his full potential. He's beaten up Skyfather level threats as well as the entire JLA before. And I believe Thor is quite possibly devoid of his full potential the most out of the toughest powerhouses (with possible exceptions of Green Lantern and Dr. Strange).

This basically just Thor vs Superman... again. it really doesn't matter who wins between Batman and Daredevil, although it'd most likely be Batman due to his gadgets. I've already stated in a couple of the other SMvsT threads that Thor has shown to be able to detect speedsters and he has shown he can utilize his hammer's more exotic powers in an instant. He can simply absorb or block any heat vision or ice breath and his strength is on par with Superman's as well.

MattDay
if its still what you said, out for blood and all, superman is a crazy powerhouse of mayhem when bloodlusted, batman and superman definitely

docb77
Ok, batman takes DD easy, everyone pretty much agrees on that. But would batman then be a nonfactor in the Superman vs Thor fight? It's been shown time and again that Bats can take superman if he's had time to prepare. So the real question is did he have any time? if He's done his homework Thor's toast.

Even if Bats is a nonissue Superman vs Thor has already been shown in the comics(JLA vs Avengers). Supes won! granted he didn't do so easily, but he did it.

Silent Master
I agree with the people that say Batman and Daredevil are nonfactors in this fight as whoever wins between Superman and Thor will easily be able to beat them.

As for Superman vs Thor, it depends on who is having the better day.

Lastly, even if Batman did his homework, he isn't beating Thor, ever.

docb77
Originally posted by Silent Master

Lastly, even if Batman did his homework, he isn't beating Thor, ever.

Because you say so?

Batman's considered the most dangerous hero of the DC universe. If anyone can find a way to make a difference it's him.

Juntai
Originally posted by Silent Master
I agree with the people that say Batman and Daredevil are nonfactors in this fight as whoever wins between Superman and Thor will easily be able to beat them.

As for Superman vs Thor, it depends on who is having the better day.

Lastly, even if Batman did his homework, he isn't beating Thor, ever. ?? He's done his homework and dropped people higher than Thor. lol. And Superman can beat Thor and Daredevil himself. big grin

Juntai
Originally posted by Comicbook_kid
Oh yeah definately, I hear ya and I know what you're sayin'...I wasn't camparing Superman to an ordinary man by no means, I was just using that nickname because that's what he is also known by...just like calling him "The Man of Steel"...it would also be ignorent to compare him to actual steel, when he is infact far more durable and more tough than any "steel" known to man...I was just saying Thor is a god and Superman is not. Man is a title we give him in an attempt to humanize him.

Silent Master
Originally posted by docb77
Because you say so?

Batman's considered the most dangerous hero of the DC universe. If anyone can find a way to make a difference it's him.

Because you say so?

Thor doesn't have a easily exploitable weakness like Superman and Martians do in kryptonite or fire.

Silent Master
Originally posted by Juntai
?? He's done his homework and dropped people higher than Thor. lol. And Superman can beat Thor and Daredevil himself. big grin

And Thor can beat beat Batman and Superman, hence me saying it's the Superman vs Thor fight that will determine the winner.

ChaoticReign
I give this to Superman. He's pulled out some pretty amazing rage wins. Like the army of doomsday clones he wiped out with heat vision or the time he flew darksied to the sun then proceeded to beat his ass then stuck him to the source wall. Job or no job that was good. I think he has enough power to take Thor. If he's not really into it though he might get himself hurt but bloodlusted and determined I give this to superman.

Hit and Run
Originally posted by ChaoticReign
I give this to Superman. He's pulled out some pretty amazing rage wins. Like the army of doomsday clones he wiped out with heat vision or the time he flew darksied to the sun then proceeded to beat his ass then stuck him to the source wall. Job or no job that was good. I think he has enough power to take Thor. If he's not really into it though he might get himself hurt but bloodlusted and determined I give this to superman.
Jeph Loeb stories aren't the greatest evidence for a debate since they are written by a guy who has Batman putting up a fight against Darkseid and taking out Captain Marvel with a kick.

The thing is, when people picture Superman in a fight where both combatants are bloodlusted, they typically picture him going nuts and using all of his powers while his opponent, no matter who he/she/it is, just stands around twiddling their thumbs and forgetting their abilities.

batdude123
^ That's not what were saying at all. I think a bloodlusted Superman could take down Thor more often than not, but it would be one HELL of a fight.

Hit and Run
^ That's not what were saying at all. I think a bloodlusted Superman could take down Thor more often than not, but it would be one HELL of a fight.
Oh, all right. It's just the impression I get when seeing a lot of similar arguments- that people see a bloodlusted Supes MUCH more powerful than any other bloodlusted opponent and easily winning, no matter who he fights.

batdude123
^ I understand what you mean. wink

MattDay
No no, anyother bloodlusted character is a force to reckon with, its just superman does make one hell of a entrance when he's like that, you cant miss him. My points sway towards the black knight and boy blue

Darth_Erebus
What kind of thread is this? Bats and DD are totally irrelevant here.

ChaoticReign
Originally posted by Hit and Run
Jeph Loeb stories aren't the greatest evidence for a debate since they are written by a guy who has Batman putting up a fight against Darkseid and taking out Captain Marvel with a kick.

The thing is, when people picture Superman in a fight where both combatants are bloodlusted, they typically picture him going nuts and using all of his powers while his opponent, no matter who he/she/it is, just stands around twiddling their thumbs and forgetting their abilities. Well I will agree that bats is written a little bit ridiculous in the case of marvel he didn't actually fight darksied just got his ass beat until darksied folded under the threat of his planet exploding. But clark's showings are well within his abilities from what we've seen thus far. Still I believe Superman takes this. Not by a lot and it'll be a hell of a fight but he still manages a close win.

docb77
Originally posted by Darth_Erebus
What kind of thread is this? Bats and DD are totally irrelevant here.

umm..... Moral Support?

Marcus4600
^ Yeah, that's about all it is.

batman2505
superman knocks them out both then batman goes and bithch slaps them both laughing

superman41082
I think that Batman and Superman would take this. They have worked with each other so many times, they know each other just about more than any other two comic book characters can know each other. Any way, Batman can take down DD with his array of weapons. Thor and Superman would be a great fight, but after Batman takes down DD, that gives Superman just enough of an edge to take down Thor.

Bat and Supes dominate this one!! Basically, it would probably just come down to Thor and Supes, and Supes is too fast for Thor in my book, and then Supes could easily take down DD, but on the other hand, I think Bats takes down DD every time and may be able to contribute. Like you said, they've worked together a million times, and they're probably the best duo in comics. Bats may be able to get into Thor's head, and allow it to be even easier for Supes.

There's this thoug; Superman would never ever let Bruce get hurt. Against someone like Thor, he'd be much more reactive which might give Thor the upperhand. However, I think in the end Supes still overpowers Thor and protects Bruce..........

hitemup
SUPERMAN AND BATMAN WILL WIN. SUPERMAN COULD KILLED THEM ALONE WITH HIS SPEED, STRENGTH, AND HIS LASER EYES.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.