Green Lantern (Kyle) vs. Raven

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

batdude123
Their powers are very similar. Any ideas?

soleran30
Maybe he'll just go to hell.............................yeah know literallysmile

DigiMark007
Raven can basically absorb and control emotions to a large extent. A GL's power is based off of his emotion (willpower).

A GL could probably be more powerful overall, but Raven's very well suited for taking one down....the macthup favors her. I say she wins 8/10.

batdude123
bump...

He-guy88
is a bump what you do when you want to keep the tread from falling down the list????

batdude123
Originally posted by He-guy88
is a bump what you do when you want to keep the tread from falling down the list????

Yeah, the bump is used to put it up near the front on the first page. Just so people could be aware of its existence and share their thoughts.

He-guy88
Originally posted by batdude123
Yeah, the bump is used to put it up near the front on the first page. Just so people could be aware of its existence and share their thoughts.

all ok then

BUMP

no point in that but inever did it before big grin

batdude123
So who do you think would win He-guy?

He-guy88
id say raven would have to take this one i mean i like kyle but shes like the phoenix in dc

batdude123
id say raven would have to take this one i mean i like kyle but shes like the phoenix in dc

Uh.... this isn't "Dark Raven," it's just plain Raven. The Phoenix Force by the way, is much more powerful than Raven.

He-guy88
Originally posted by batdude123
Uh.... this isn't "Dark Raven," it's just plain Raven. The Phoenix Force by the way, is much more powerful than Raven.

all sorry i was confussing this raven and the raven from the other tread
i still say raven cause i read over digimarks post and it makes sence

Darth Martin
Raven.

grey fox
I'll be the devils advocate and go with Kyle , Willpower is the ability to force yourself through the harshest of things and resist temptation. Emotion is how you feel towards an object.

I don't see much similarity.

Skeets
Watch your mouth "HE" may be watching.........ermm

and Kyle wins this 7/10

Soleran
Originally posted by grey fox
I'll be the devils advocate and go with Kyle , Willpower is the ability to force yourself through the harshest of things and resist temptation. Emotion is how you feel towards an object.

I don't see much similarity.

Most things that involve great "willpower" are done through hightened emotional response. Not all the time but a great deal of time.

Darth Martin
Kyle 6/10.

batdude123
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Kyle 6/10.

Earlier today you said Raven would win. What the f**k?

Anyway, Raven would win.

Darth Martin
Yea, I thought about it and now I think GL would win. He can speedblitz her.

batdude123
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Yea, I thought about it and now I think GL would win. He can speedblitz her.

He wouldn't be speedblitzing Raven. wink

Skeets
When did Green Lanterns start speed blitzing.......confused

batdude123
Originally posted by Skeets
When did Green Lanterns start speed blitzing.......confused

I don't know. erm I think Darth Martin's just wierd. big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.