X Men: X3 movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

drex
This movie is gonna be the dogs bollocks, and i cant wait to see my fav xmen gambit on the big screen i cant wait for it to come out!

KENobi™
1. There is already a X-Men 3 thread.
2. Gambit isn't in the movie.

cain marko
why do people keep persisting on making threads on bloody gambit!

boredlife
Becasue Gambit Rocks!

cain marko
we all no he does but get over it

X-Woman
Guys....theres another X3 thread.

ilove63
Originally posted by cain marko
why do people keep persisting on making threads on bloody gambit!

i really don't know i mean people have told me who he his but he seems just as cool as the other x-men. he has a sweet power though.

cain marko
no i no who he is he is my fav but it is now common knowledge that he is not in the film and yet people keep on making threads aking whether he is in i've gotten over this now what i have just sed is just clarifying my original point

Knightfall93
REMY IS NOT F*************************************************
*****************************************ING IN THE BLOODY FILM!

cain marko
no matter how much we say it knightfall people will still ask

Knightfall93
LOL, damn them!!!!!!!

cain marko
o well

sithsaber408
So does this movie have Gambit in it? confused

big grin stick out tongue

cain marko
ha ha slithsaber.

CaptainStoic
Why did they use that guy for the Juggernaut is what I'm wondering? Nathan Jones would have been a better choice, he was the big guy named Boagrias in that movie called Troy he was also one of the worlds strongest men, they used to call him Megaman until he suffered an injury that caused him to retire.

Juggernaut-X
you have to acted too you know

cain marko
lo plus vinnie jones looks the part that other guy looked like an ancient brute...

mYsTiquE_DuDe
Juggernaut could be made bigger and with more muscles.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.