Pre-Suit Vader Vs. Exar Kun/DN Luke/Naga Sadow (with a twist...)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jesse7
Pre-Suit Vader, except he is oddly different, the momment before he would have jumped across the molten lava at Obi on Mustafar he was ripped out of reality and time to a unknown plane by the force itself. There he was trained for one thousand years to master his powers, saber combat, hand to hand combat, to refine his knowledge and understanding of all and everything, to fully understand the force, to the point of being able to control the very essence of the force itself, to melding with it, able to manifest himself on any plane he choses. He was also taught knowledge and understanding of all that is, of all that came before him and after him. Although aged one thousand years his physicality is of him at his prime, no longer affected by time he is beyond aging.

Shortly one day before the time arrival of Anakin in the outter plane where the battle will take place. Exar Kun is brought upon it. There, in a brief amount of time, he slaughters the Masters who would have been the observers of the battle, in attempt to return to his own reality, though only to fail.. A day later, Anakin is placed within the plane, and Exar Kun wittnesses the portal open, Being a sith lord that he is, his reaction is attack now, ask later.

Before they could clash sabers together, both are then teleported to the battle arena, where DN Luke, and naga Sadow are already in battle.. Now the true war begins...

Tarvos
No one knows exactly how powerful Anakin would have become if he hadn't been crippled. He might've become the most powerful like he was supposed to, but how powerful is that?

Jesse7
It is a what if, mixed with imagination, try to imagine the battle, post what you think would happen ^_^

tdtd
Even the chosen one can't stop 3 of the most powerful users ever.

Darth_Glentract
Believe it or not, this has been done before. It's been dumb every time too.

Moff Tarkin
Anakin.

Rayvann
Originally posted by Moff Tarkin
Anakin.

no expression

Moff Tarkin
One THOUSAND years, with Anakin's friggin awesome potential, he can crush anyone.

Rayvann
One THOUSAND years, with Anakin's friggin awesome potential, he can crush anyone.

Anakin's uber potential is a myth started by drunks on main street.

Tarvos
Lucas is a drunk on Main Street?

docb77
Now, wait a second, with a thousand years to train I think Corran Horn could put up a good fight and his force potential sucked. Force Potential (FP) isn't what this fight would be about. Kun, DN Luke and Sadow combined have maybe a little over a century of training and knowledge. with the stated parameters of Battle, Vader has 10X that.

even if his FP is only 100.0001% of say Marka Ragnos or Luke that training will give him a major advantage. Heck, before the end of the battle Luke would probably be turned and fighting on his side.

Darth_Glentract
No, he wouldn't. According to GL Anakin had a potential that is ten times greater then Sidious'. Marka Ragnos is more then 10 times stronger the Sidious, so this is total overkill. Anakin is WTFpwned.

Moff Tarkin
^When did he say that? And are you sure Marka is ten times greater than Sidious? Being ten times greater than any powerful Sith Lord is a hefty much...

tdtd
Bro, Marka Ragnos is the most powerful of the most powerful.

Moff Tarkin
Yeah, we all know he's the most powerful.

Darth_Glentract
ignore.

Illustrious
Originally posted by docb77
Now, wait a second, with a thousand years to train I think Corran Horn could put up a good fight and his force potential sucked. Force Potential (FP) isn't what this fight would be about. Kun, DN Luke and Sadow combined have maybe a little over a century of training and knowledge. with the stated parameters of Battle, Vader has 10X that.

even if his FP is only 100.0001% of say Marka Ragnos or Luke that training will give him a major advantage. Heck, before the end of the battle Luke would probably be turned and fighting on his side.

There is no evidence that Anakin's full potential is greater than the full potential of EVERYONE IN EU.

Lucas governs Lucasfilm, he doesn't mess with EU. He even says (in a public statement, not an interview where he's prone towards inaccuracies) that the EU is a separate universe that he doesn't deal with. That said, we can't simply say Anakin has the most potential of everyone that ever existed in EU.

And who said Anakin reached his full potential even with a thousand years of training?

And that's hardly true. Naga Sadow himself would have centuries worth of training and knowledge. He trained with Lord Simus as a body, and Lord Simus was a head during Marka Ragnos' hundred year reign.

Darth Subjekt
What I don't get is how Luke could be more powerful than Anakin COULD have been, He was conceived by the one, and a non force user, Anakin was conceived BY THE FORCE ITSELF. How could anyone be more powerful than that? And I'm asking logically, not as a "fanboy" as you all like to call them.

Thats like taking an African and him having a kid with a white chick and the kid ends up saying, I'm blacker than you.

ok, maybe not exactly the same, lol, but you get what I'm saying right?

Darth_Glentract
docb77, if Corran Horn had crappy force potential, how was he able to defeat a fully trained Jensaari with only six weeks of Jedi training?

Darth_Glentract
Originally posted by Darth Subjekt
What I don't get is how Luke could be more powerful than Anakin COULD have been, He was conceived by the one, and a non force user, Anakin was conceived BY THE FORCE ITSELF. How could anyone be more powerful than that? And I'm asking logically, not as a "fanboy" as you all like to call them.

Thats like taking an African and him having a kid with a white chick and the kid ends up saying, I'm blacker than you.

ok, maybe not exactly the same, lol, but you get what I'm saying right?

Are you saying that no kid can ever become greater then their parent? BTW, Plagueis made Anakin, not the force itself.

Moff Tarkin
Plagueis made Anakin, not the force itself.

That could not have happened. If that were true, then Plagueis would have been killed around 10 years before TPM. Following the Rule of Two, Maul would have been like 11 or 12 around TPM's time, considering he was abducted and trained since infancy.

DarthBanevv
Still, a thousand years. We know Anakin has a greater potential than Luke, yet DN Luke is crazy powerful who could arguably destroy Exar Kun. If Anakin had a thousand years to master everything I am guessing he could possibly win. He could beat them each one at a time if he had enough time to rest.

DarthBanevv
Plagueis made Anakin, not the force itself.

That could not have happened. If that were true, then Plagueis would have been killed around 10 years before TPM. Following the Rule of Two, Maul would have been like 11 or 12 around TPM's time, considering he was abducted and trained since infancy. Anakin is actually 9 during TPM.

Moff Tarkin
And I doubt DN Luke is done yet. Look how far he's come in 30 years. Imagine 1,000 years of that... Assuming he keeps growing in power, if he doesn't, the 1,000 years is a waste.

edit banevv: Yeah, 9 months in conception makes around 10 years though.

tdtd
This is a stupid thread.

DarthBanevv
And I doubt DN Luke is done yet. Look how far he's come in 30 years. Imagine 1,000 years of that... Assuming he keeps growing in power, if he doesn't, the 1,000 years is a waste.

edit banevv: Yeah, 9 months in conception makes around 10 years though. Yeah, didn't think of that. Originally posted by tdtd
This is a stupid thread. Don't post here then.

Darth Subjekt
Actually theres nothing to prove that Plagueis made anakin...Even GL didnt answer that. Its up for speculation, but virtually impossible. Qui-Gon would have sensed Shmi lying to him.

tdtd
Plagueis making ANakin is pure illogical speculation

DarthBanevv
Originally posted by tdtd
Plagueis making ANakin is pure illogical speculation Agreed.

Darth_Glentract
Don't call my statement illogical speculation just because you do know jack. The New Essential Guide to Chronology states that Plagueis made him. You were saying?

Captain REX
Cool, a thread where everyone crushes the potential Anakin in favor of 'Marka Ragnos teh pwnage Sth!' Pfft.

Feh, closed because we have no idea how powerful Anakin at full potential is.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.