How much does a Sentinel weigh?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

snoopdogg
Trying to figure out how much a Sentinel weighs. I am talking about the 50 ft models.

I know the X-jet weighs 85 tons and so I would believe that a Sentenel weighs more than that.

soleran30
well an a1 abrams tank is almost 70 tons and think it has empty space for crews so probably 300-400 tons...........................that is a big guess there though

snoopdogg
Originally posted by soleran30
well an a1 abrams tank is almost 70 tons and think it has empty space for crews so probably 300-400 tons...........................that is a big guess there though I was thinking somewhere in that area also.

I would imagine a Sentinel would weigh alot more than the X-jet. Possibly more than twice or even more.

soleran30
i was probably being conservative, I just figured some new age technology to lower its weight or it couldn't really flysmile

DigiMark007
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=346614&pagenumber=24#post6169473

Comic Book Questions thread. Just a few above this one. Please use that for specific questions such as this that won't inspire a ton of debate and/or discussion.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.