Supergirl vs Martian Manhunter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

UniOmni
who wins?? She doesn't have the T-Vo pd to fall back on.

And i ken that people will say she recently beat him, but how was this written?? Did he phase and attack her mentally at the same time?? Or did he forget half his powerset like he does with most others??

TheKahn
I think Validus has put the scans of the fight into the Supergirl respect thread. http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t390886.html

Validus
It was a dumb fight. No way a shapeshifter should be getting choked out like that. Never mind that even with X-Ray vision Kara shouldn't have seen him. Even Clark has failed with that.

UniOmni
Question Validus. When MM phases, doesn't he enter a different dimension??

Validus
They once defined it as a different dimension but I'm not sure if thats still canon. Different writers bounce back and forth on what his powers are.

UniOmni
So using his optimum abilities, imo MM should win. He's beaten better. If only that S logo didn't burn so brightly..............

CaptainStoic
I saw her Choke the living mess out of Jonn, I was never too impressed with his character, I mean that fear of fire situation just makes all that he can do slightly redundant, but for arguments sake Supergirl is a Kryptonian and I can't see Jonn defeating one, especially because of his stamina factor... I say he gets whipped, even in a well written plot taking into consideration that he has a lot more combat experience than she does, but in the end she'll wear him out.

Validus
J'onn has beaten Kryptonians before with just a few solid hits. Difference is they weren't wearing S shields so there was no jobber aura to overcome.

Juntai
Originally posted by Validus
J'onn has beaten Kryptonians before with just a few solid hits. Difference is they weren't wearing S shields so there was no jobber aura to overcome. House of EL!

XLR87T3
Ok, I know I might be getting on you guys nerves with all these bumps, but I have to ask why anyone would think Kara has a chance? She was relatively even and had a prolong fight with Miss Martian lasting several pages. Supergirl isn't on J'onns league

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.