Savage Hulk vs Superman with a good twist...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wolverine2006
Aight its Hulk vs Superman with a twist

-They are fighting with adamantium swords

-Hulk just saw Bizarro Superman Kill Rick and Hulk thinks Superman did it. The hulk is foaming at the mouth with anger muscles buldging and all and then superman shows up. Let the fight begin!

King_Mungi
Superman, he's faster meaning he can slice Hulk up before he even gets to lift his blade.

Wolverine2006
Good point but wouldnt you think the hulk is as strong as he ever could be?

golem370
It would be Superman running at him at about 100miles an hour and then The Hulk slits him from navel to neck then beheading him.

Wolverine2006
Originally posted by golem370
It would be Superman running at him at about 100miles an hour and then The Hulk slits him from navel to neck then beheading him.

That hulk vs superman pic is tight

Juntai
Superman wins.

Wolverine2006
I dont think he can win against the hulk when hes that furious.

Validus
It would be Superman running at him at about 100miles per microsecond and then The Hulk tries to slit him from navel to neck but instead ends up speedblitzed into oblivion.
Agreed.

Wolverine2006
Originally posted by Validus
Agreed.

dought it

Validus
I'm sure. Regardless of how pissed Hulk is (he'd really need to be absolutely insane to match Supes in the first place) he still isn't fast enough to hit Clark. 100 mph? I'd like to know where golem got that number in the first place.

http://img378.imageshack.us/img378/1971/supermanfast3ar.jpg

Whatever though. I don't think we need to go over Hulk Vs Superman yet again. There's already a giant thread on it.

Wolverine2006
I'm sure. Regardless of how pissed Hulk is (he'd really need to be absolutely insane to match Supes in the first place) he still isn't fast enough to hit Clark. 100 mph? I'd like to know where golem got that number in the first place.

http://img378.imageshack.us/img378/1971/supermanfast3ar.jpg

Whatever though. I don't think we need to go over Hulk Vs Superman yet again. There's already a giant thread on it.

Hulk would be so strong his he would be able to move that fast enought to hit Superman, his strength is limitless.

And Smart Hulk almost beat Superman I dont know what u r talking about...and this isnt the same as the other Superman vs Hulk threads, Hulk starts out already way stronger than Superman.

Validus
Originally posted by Wolverine2006
Hulk would be so strong his he would be able to move that fast enought to hit Superman, his strength is limitless.

confused

1. Strength doesn't equal speed.
2. Crossovers besides JLA/Avengers aren't canon.
3. Hulk doesn't start that strong. Is he strong enough to shatter reality with a hit? Not in years.

http://img139.imageshack.us/my.php?image=019kl.jpg

Wolverine2006
Hulk does start out that strong, read my first post

Validus
You said he starts pissed but that doesn't equate with him being a match for a Supes. Let's say if he is stronger, even 100x stronger, Hulk still doesn't have the speed to back it up. The best Hulk could ever hope for against Superman is a stalemate.

Femi32
I'd like to see the whole fight, if it's possible, Validus.

Hit and Run
confused

1. Strength doesn't equal speed.
2. Crossovers besides JLA/Avengers aren't canon.
3. Hulk doesn't start that strong. Is he strong enough to shatter reality with a hit? Not in years.

http://img139.imageshack.us/my.php?image=019kl.jpg
I just want to state that while it's true Hulk doesn't start out as strong as Supes, he's not too far behind and it takes him a short time to reach Supes's strength level (it doesn't take hours like everyone believes). And none of Hulk's high-end feats (i.e. punching through a time-storm, resisting an anti-matter force, destroying the Sacred Flame of Life, etc.) have been retconned. It's just that the way he's written nowadays, EVERYONE, including Spider-Man, Thing, and the rookie New X-Men beats him like an ugly step-child.

With all that said, Superman wins. Easily. What people have to understand is this:

NO MATTER HOW STRONG HULK IS, HE CANNOT, I REPEAT, CANNOT MATCH SUPERMAN'S SPEED.

What Validius said is true, no matter how much stronger that Supes Hulk becomes, he will just become a giant green punching bag. The swords just make this even easier for Superman, who slices Hulk into sushi-size pieces without Hulk even retaliating.

For the love of God people, can we please just stop these damn Superman vs Hulk threads? In the end they are all just the same and each one just makes the Hulk look weaker and weaker.

vold
you can give hulk 20 hands with 20 swords and laser eye beams and supes wi;ll still beat him with his eyes closed

NoFate007
Hulk has the potential to kick Superman's ass if you get him angry enough, yet it would take a long, long time. Strength doesn't have much to do with this fight though, seeing as Superman could get way more hits on Hulk with the sword due to his great speed advantage.

Superman would win this one.

Hit and Run
Originally posted by NoFate007
Hulk has the potential to kick Superman's ass if you get him angry enough, yet it would take a long, long time. Strength doesn't have much to do with this fight though, seeing as Superman could get way more hits on Hulk with the sword due to his great speed advantage.

Superman would win this one.
It doesn't take Hulk a real long time to reach Superman's strength. Back when he destroyed the Sacred Flame of Life, a weapon powerful enough to stand up to Celestials, he only took a few minutes to become strong enough to perform the feat.

Not that it matters anyway, because Supes is too damn fast. He can slice Hulk up before Hulk can conjure up a thought. Hulk can only win if Superman decides to brawl with him on his own terms (much like Thor does).

spetznaz

And why would Superman be:

a) Running
b) be moving at 100mph?

Even if he decides to run, why would he limit himself to 100mph when he can go at excessive multiples of that speed?
Why should someone who can approach the speed of light travel at a hundred miles an hour?

It is the Hulk that is stupid ...not Superman.

bean_machine
Supes also has the option to vibrate intangible, oh and invisible too.

MattDay
yea, he can move very fast in small lengths so i read

Beam
golem you just gave me my new desktop back ground.

CaptainStoic

What comic did you get that picture from? I have to have it!!!

As far as Superman beating the Hulk in a sword fight it will go a little like this...

The Hulk leaps at Superman after dropping the sword because in his savage state of mind he believes that the Adamantium sword is too puny for him and that he really doesn't need it, Superman begins to superspin and there you have it Hulk looks like ice crean in a cusinart.

This really isn't a fair fight people, however, I think that without the swords the Savage Hulk could give Superman the fight of his life and possibly even beat him... this is my reasons for saying this.

In Avengers vs JLA Superman beats Thor (barely) and then is jumped by the combined forces of Ironman, Hercules, She Hulk, Wonderman and, The Vision... I noticed as well that Namor wasn't there!

The Hulk in the past has proven that he can withstand all of these opponents, and more when he did back when facing both teams of Avengers and actually shrugged them off... I realize that Superman was worn out by his fight with Thor, but in a very recent Supergirl comic they showed how fast Krytonians heal from wounds received in battle, as Supergirl tells Lex that he should flee because she will be healed from her impalement in a matter of moments.

My point here is that, Superman even after being bashed up by Thor had ample time to recover... hence Superman was unable to stave off an attack that the Hulk was able to.... this is only an analogy of how well each handled the combined might of the migtiest members of the Avengers... In my opinion the Hulk did a better job, but only because he had enough time to become as feral as he did if not moreso when he destroyed Onslaught's physical body with that earth shaking punch.

I am still not convinced that a regular undipped in the sun Superman can beat a mindless Savage Hulk. If he did it would go against what was written in comics... The Marvel vs DC crossover was a debacle. If they were going to do that it should have never been written.... I say stalemate because there are too many people who don't want Clark to lose to Bruce, so I will politically bow out.... but weigh the feats for yourself.

THE ULTIMATE
the fact that hulk strenght is limitless is stupid he only has potentional for limitless strenght he gets his strenght frm anger and anger is not limitless right?

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by THE ULTIMATE
the fact that hulk strenght is limitless is stupid he only has potentional for limitless strenght he gets his strenght frm anger and anger is not limitless right?

Well I have heard of people having strokes from anger so I'd have to disagree with you there... those peoples limits cost them their lives.
LMAO!

Wolverine2006
Hulk is almost a match for superman not angry, but this angry his best friend was just killed by who he thinks was superman, the hulk would tear him apart

soujaboy09
Im so tired of this " Hulks strength is limitless", If he gets mad enough he can punch through this", " Hulk is just to strong".

Tell me this then, If Hulk's so strong then why does Hulk get his ass whoped so much?

ChaoticReign
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
What comic did you get that picture from? I have to have it!!!

As far as Superman beating the Hulk in a sword fight it will go a little like this...

The Hulk leaps at Superman after dropping the sword because in his savage state of mind he believes that the Adamantium sword is too puny for him and that he really doesn't need it, Superman begins to superspin and there you have it Hulk looks like ice crean in a cusinart.

This really isn't a fair fight people, however, I think that without the swords the Savage Hulk could give Superman the fight of his life and possibly even beat him... this is my reasons for saying this.

In Avengers vs JLA Superman beats Thor (barely) and then is jumped by the combined forces of Ironman, Hercules, She Hulk, Wonderman and, The Vision... I noticed as well that Namor wasn't there!

The Hulk in the past has proven that he can withstand all of these opponents, and more when he did back when facing both teams of Avengers and actually shrugged them off... I realize that Superman was worn out by his fight with Thor, but in a very recent Supergirl comic they showed how fast Krytonians heal from wounds received in battle, as Supergirl tells Lex that he should flee because she will be healed from her impalement in a matter of moments.

My point here is that, Superman even after being bashed up by Thor had ample time to recover... hence Superman was unable to stave off an attack that the Hulk was able to.... this is only an analogy of how well each handled the combined might of the migtiest members of the Avengers... In my opinion the Hulk did a better job, but only because he had enough time to become as feral as he did if not moreso when he destroyed Onslaught's physical body with that earth shaking punch.

I am still not convinced that a regular undipped in the sun Superman can beat a mindless Savage Hulk. If he did it would go against what was written in comics... The Marvel vs DC crossover was a debacle. If they were going to do that it should have never been written.... I say stalemate because there are too many people who don't want Clark to lose to Bruce, so I will politically bow out.... but weigh the feats for yourself. They heal quickly but when drained like that he still doesn't really have any energy left. Supergirl didn't have her reserves drained as bad anyway. He could collapse and still heal relatively quickly. His stamina isn't what regenerates so fast.

Hit and Run
Originally posted by THE ULTIMATE
It's really from adrenaline constantly pumping throughout his body that causes Hulk to get stronger. His anger is a big factor when increasing his strength, yes, but it's basically the longer he fights or gets excited, the stronger he gets. The old phrase, "The madder Hulk gets, the stronger he gets," is just much simpler than using that longer explanation.

I do believe Hulk has a limit somewhere, but that it's just a very, very high limit.

Originally posted by soujaboy09
Im so tired of this " Hulks strength is limitless", If he gets mad enough he can punch through this", " Hulk is just to strong".

Tell me this then, If Hulk's so strong then why does Hulk get his ass whoped so much?
Simple, lately he's just been used as regular plot-device. He has just showed up in stories to cause havoc until someone comes to stop him. He is also used for new people to beat up just top show how tough they are, like Titannus.

Wolverine2006
I'm just sayin that a Hulk that angry would definitely would beat Superman, Superman could barely beat Smart Hulk in the Marvel/DC comics. Superman even said he gave Hulk all he had and still barely won.

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by ChaoticReign
They heal quickly but when drained like that he still doesn't really have any energy left. Supergirl didn't have her reserves drained as bad anyway. He could collapse and still heal relatively quickly. His stamina isn't what regenerates so fast.

Your a big Superman fan right? If and whenever Hulk gorilla beats up Thor, he would still have enough to do the same thing that he did to the combined Avengers teams, I also noticed that you indirectly ducked the question as whether or not Superman could beat up all of those guys, and I would tend to agree that all of the Avengers that pummeled him him in JLA/Avengers could do it to a fresh Superman, (plus where does it clearly state that his energy was depleted) have you read Justice# 4? It's ugly what they're doing to poor Clark, I can see the the powerhouses in the Avengers handling him just as effectively.

Toe to toe brawling Superman beating the mindless Hulk would be like Daredevil beating Sabertooth unarmed, meaning it could happen, but the odds aren't in his favor.

AJ4LIFE

wat a cool pic

ZephroCarnelian
I don't know why people always seem to forget all other aspects of a fight, other than strength, when Hulk is one of the combatants.

Let's look at all physical aspects of this fight instead shall we:

Strength: Equal. In a weight lifting competition, Hulk would win. But this is a fight - and realistically speaking, there comes to a point, where the damage caused by their blows levels out and the energy is expelled more by them being propelled through the air by the punches.

Durability: Hulk has very impressive healing and immensely tough flesh. But as Hulk has neither KNite or magic at his disposal, Superman is going to be invulnerable for this fight, until his energy starts to run low. If Superman finishes the fight quickly, he won't have a scratch on him. If he lets the fight drag, then he'll start to recieve woundage.

Speed: Superman's biggest advantage in this fight by far. Superman is so fast that if he goes all out, Hulk will not even be able to see him moving, whilst Supes will see Hulk moving in slow-motion, bullet-time stylee. Realistically, Hulk will not land a blow on Superman, whilst Superman can land barrages of attacks every second.

Intelligence: On one side, we have a lumbering behemoth with an imagination and depth of tactical thought as limited as his vocabulary. On the other side, we have someone whos brain can process thoughts millions of times faster than a human, someone who knows every language, has milleniae of fighting experience and can instantly recall facts and figures thanks to his super memory.

Other powers: Anything Hulk can do Supes can do better; thunderclaps, ground stomps etc etc - Superman has done them for as long or longer than Hulkl.

Then when you add in all of Superman's other powers - heat vision that can burn through nearly anything and engulf everything in Superman's field of vision; freeze breath which can hold up pretty much anyone for a short period of time; flight - Superman is infinitely maneuverable; the power to turn invisible or instangible - though thanks to his speed, he practically is anyway, against this slow moving leviathan.

---------------------

Hulk is strong and tough.

Superman is strong and tough. But he can also move a million times faster. In any direction. And has multiple other weapons at his disposal too. As well as one of the sharpest, quickest thinking minds in the Justice League.

--------------------

If Superman decides to slug this match out with the Hulk, without using any of his powers apart from his strength, then the Hulk has a good chance of winning. Superman's invulnerability will only hold up as long as he's not tired - and in a slugging match, he'll get tired. Then he'll falter and Hulk will beat him down.

IF HOWEVER, Superman fights like he should. This match will be over very quickly. Very VERY quickly.

From the off, moving at speed beyond description, Superman will unleash a massive barrage of planets destroying punches and searing heat vision.

Hulk will be tossed about like a paperbag in the wake of a jetfighter taking off.

In mere seconds, he will be crumpling and being ripped to shreds - and as Superman's incredible Super-vision sees Hulk self healing, Superman will simply up the ante, using heat vision to sear away the flesh and annihilate every last cell of Hulk, out of existence.

Hulk is the strongest one there is. Fact.

But compared to the Man of Steel, he's just a child throwing a temper tantrum. Fact.

grey fox
Originally posted by Hit and Run
I just want to state that while it's true Hulk doesn't start out as strong as Supes, he's not too far behind and it takes him a short time to reach Supes's strength level (it doesn't take hours like everyone believes). And none of Hulk's high-end feats (i.e. punching through a time-storm, resisting an anti-matter force, destroying the Sacred Flame of Life, etc.) have been retconned. It's just that the way he's written nowadays, EVERYONE, including Spider-Man, Thing, and the rookie New X-Men beats him like an ugly step-child.

With all that said, Superman wins. Easily. What people have to understand is this:

NO MATTER HOW STRONG HULK IS, HE CANNOT, I REPEAT, CANNOT MATCH SUPERMAN'S SPEED.

What Validius said is true, no matter how much stronger that Supes Hulk becomes, he will just become a giant green punching bag. The swords just make this even easier for Superman, who slices Hulk into sushi-size pieces without Hulk even retaliating.

For the love of God people, can we please just stop these damn Superman vs Hulk threads? In the end they are all just the same and each one just makes the Hulk look weaker and weaker.

Triple co-signed

grey fox
Originally posted by ZephroCarnelian
I don't know why people always seem to forget all other aspects of a fight, other than strength, when Hulk is one of the combatants.

Let's look at all physical aspects of this fight instead shall we:

Strength: Equal. In a weight lifting competition, Hulk would win. But this is a fight - and realistically speaking, there comes to a point, where the damage caused by their blows levels out and the energy is expelled more by them being propelled through the air by the punches.

Durability: Hulk has very impressive healing and immensely tough flesh. But as Hulk has neither KNite or magic at his disposal, Superman is going to be invulnerable for this fight, until his energy starts to run low. If Superman finishes the fight quickly, he won't have a scratch on him. If he lets the fight drag, then he'll start to recieve woundage.

Speed: Superman's biggest advantage in this fight by far. Superman is so fast that if he goes all out, Hulk will not even be able to see him moving, whilst Supes will see Hulk moving in slow-motion, bullet-time stylee. Realistically, Hulk will not land a blow on Superman, whilst Superman can land barrages of attacks every second.

Intelligence: On one side, we have a lumbering behemoth with an imagination and depth of tactical thought as limited as his vocabulary. On the other side, we have someone whos brain can process thoughts millions of times faster than a human, someone who knows every language, has milleniae of fighting experience and can instantly recall facts and figures thanks to his super memory.

Other powers: Anything Hulk can do Supes can do better; thunderclaps, ground stomps etc etc - Superman has done them for as long or longer than Hulkl.

Then when you add in all of Superman's other powers - heat vision that can burn through nearly anything and engulf everything in Superman's field of vision; freeze breath which can hold up pretty much anyone for a short period of time; flight - Superman is infinitely maneuverable; the power to turn invisible or instangible - though thanks to his speed, he practically is anyway, against this slow moving leviathan.

---------------------

Hulk is strong and tough.

Superman is strong and tough. But he can also move a million times faster. In any direction. And has multiple other weapons at his disposal too. As well as one of the sharpest, quickest thinking minds in the Justice League.

--------------------

If Superman decides to slug this match out with the Hulk, without using any of his powers apart from his strength, then the Hulk has a good chance of winning. Superman's invulnerability will only hold up as long as he's not tired - and in a slugging match, he'll get tired. Then he'll falter and Hulk will beat him down.

IF HOWEVER, Superman fights like he should. This match will be over very quickly. Very VERY quickly.

From the off, moving at speed beyond description, Superman will unleash a massive barrage of planets destroying punches and searing heat vision.

Hulk will be tossed about like a paperbag in the wake of a jetfighter taking off.

In mere seconds, he will be crumpling and being ripped to shreds - and as Superman's incredible Super-vision sees Hulk self healing, Superman will simply up the ante, using heat vision to sear away the flesh and annihilate every last cell of Hulk, out of existence.

Hulk is the strongest one there is. Fact.

But compared to the Man of Steel, he's just a child throwing a temper tantrum. Fact.

Cosigned infinity

CaptainStoic
I really hate to drag this out, but Superman has never had the type of disposition that you are talking about.

The terms of this fight clearly stipulates, the Hulk as being the victim, so guess who gets the first hit? You you guessed it, sneak attack!

Hulk hits the unbraced Superman with the impact of a meteorite the size of a Giant Stadium moving at terminal velocity in his stomach buckling the man of steel, he immediately pulls his Gladiator gorilla beatdown all over Clarks rapidly enery depleting behind, and doesn't stop even when he sees blood and he beats him and beats him....etc.

Your points are truly valid ones, but like I said it's not Clark thats the victim here it's the Hulk, Clark seeing the Hulk on a phychological level jumping at him attempts to calm the massive giant, and this is how the Hulk gets the first hit in.

Your analogy of the fight is seems somewhat absolute and I would tend to agree in most cases with anyone more predictable than the Hulk, but you know what Murphy's Law states right (anything that can go wrong, will go wrong) and Supermans biggest mistake in this fight will leave him vulnerable to the Hulks unending barrage, and that would be not getting in the first punch.

As I demonstrated earlier all of the Avergers that dropped bombs on him, didn't drop them as hard as an Onslaught crushing punch, The Hulk in this state of rage has never in the history of comics gotten tired in a fight, which means that the Hulk could hit him a hundred times with this force or greater.

We know that it's not really anger but excitement that gets the Hulks strength up, (adrenaline) and in this particular fight he will be as excited as he's ever been.

Sometimes quantity is good most of the time quality is better, and I've seen Superman get decked in all of his titles by less force... In his fight with Thor, do you remember the last words he said before getting blasted by Ironmans repulsar rays? I'll refresh your memory "He....may be.... single toughest opponent.... Ive ever... UHH!" Well I know who's tougher, and stronger than the guy he was talking about, so heres my argument, that fight only lasted about 2 minutes tops right? And, you say he was already worn the hell out huh? before getting bombed right? Here's a secret the Hulk has more than that to give him.... and before you know it The Hulk will be in a state of absolute frenzy, it'll look like a mugging.

I have to say this though if it was Lois that died the tables would be turned on the Hulk because Superman would immediately be in killer mode, but on the norm, your argument not only contradicts Clarks humble upbringing, but it completely ignores his psychlogical disposition, this is the reason why Superman has lost to people that were slower or weaker than he is. We aren't talking about Lobo, Mongul, or Black Adam here, we're talking about Smallville.

The Hulk will beat him up the same way he beat up on Gladiator only this time there won't be anyone to snap him out of his delusion, and it will be Superman# 75 and the last thing Superman heard was HULK SMASH!

So in the immortal words of Flava Flav... YEA BOIIII!

CaptainStoic
Oh yeah I forgot about the Swords... oh well Supes wins that one but the other one.... uh nope!

bigboygreen
All up sups fan boys r so f****** stupid sure speed matters, but what u dont realize is that Hulk a.k.a engine of destruction has limitless strength and if he catches superman and he will, its all over. So superman might as well fly as fast as he can in the other direction, or he's giong to be one big pile of blue goup.

Dayscribe
Superman wins. Hulk becomes a shishkabob

ZephroCarnelian
Captain Stoic - it doesn't say anywhere that Hulk gets a free hit! wink Even if he did - until Supes' energy runs low... he's INVULNERABLE! big grin

And bigboygreen - Hulk and Superman are always written as having the same strength. But Superman is a million times faster.

Say me and you had a fight - and that we both had the same strength. But that you were moving so fast that to you, I was frozen like a statue. How could I win? You could punch me a hundred times and I wouldn't be able to hit you back once.

That's how fast Superman is compared to Hulk...

batdude123
Originally posted by bigboygreen
All up sups fan boys r so f****** stupid sure speed matters, but what u dont realize is that Hulk a.k.a engine of destruction has limitless strength and if he catches superman and he will, its all over. So superman might as well fly as fast as he can in the other direction, or he's giong to be one big pile of blue goup.

Dude, shut up. roll eyes (sarcastic) Nobody takes your opinion seriously as it is.

batdude123
Originally posted by ZephroCarnelian
Captain Stoic - it doesn't say anywhere that Hulk gets a free hit! wink Even if he did - until Supes' energy runs low... he's INVULNERABLE! big grin

And bigboygreen - Hulk and Superman are always written as having the same strength. But Superman is a million times faster.

Say me and you had a fight - and that we both had the same strength. But that you were moving so fast that to you, I was frozen like a statue. How could I win? You could punch me a hundred times and I wouldn't be able to hit you back once.

That's how fast Superman is compared to Hulk...

Actually it'd be worse than having normal speed vs. a statue. Superman: speed of light/ Hulk: 400mph. Speed of light = 669,600,000mph! Difference: Superman is 1,674,000 times faster than Hulk! eek!

TheKahn
Once again...

Originally posted by TheKahn
To answer you questions (scans from superman respect thread http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=371890&perpage=20&highlight=&pagenumber=1 )

Experience:

experience abroad learning how to fight...or 1,000 years of experience in Asgard
http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/7240/superskills33dp.th.jpg

pressure points (*Note: Captain America has used pressure points against the Hulk before, for scans see the Captain America respect thread)
http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/5421/superskills5sz.th.jpg
http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/6977/superskills20ui.th.jpg

Speed:

intangibility
http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/9458/supermanfast3ar2qx.th.jpg

invisibility
http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/2405/superskills42xl.th.jpg

general speed feat (note according to the scan description in the respect thread, Superman and Lois start out on opposite sides of Metropolis)
http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/7172/supermanspeed9nb.th.jpg

What have we learned? One, Superman is much....much.....MUCH faster than the Hulk which means that he Hulk will never....never....NEVER land a single blow against a Superman fighting to his best ability. Two, even if Superman and let Hulk try to hit him, Superman can vibrate his body to the point where he is invisible and/or intangible meaning, once more, the Hulk will never....never....NEVER land a single blow. And three (not that you should need more at this point), Superman has an incredible amount of combat experience in addition to a very wide arrange of powers meaning a one-dimensional character like the Hulk would have very few viable options against Superman.

Would anyone argue that normal human would be able to punch the Flash in a fight? No? I didn't think so. Well in case you didn't know, THAT IS WHAT YOU HULK FANBOYS ARE ARGUING! Superman's speed is in the same league as the Flash and the Hulk's reaction times are close to that of a normal or slightly enhanced human.

Just so we are clear:
-strength, even unlimited strength, is useless if you don't have the speed to hit your target
-strength, even unlimited strength, is useless if you don't have the speed to hit your target

and

Any questions?

batdude123
Originally posted by TheKahn
Once again...

What have we learned? One, Superman is much....much.....MUCH faster than the Hulk which means that he Hulk will never....never....NEVER land a single blow against a Superman fighting to his best ability. Two, even if Superman and let Hulk try to hit him, Superman can vibrate his body to the point where he is invisible and/or intangible meaning, once more, the Hulk will never....never....NEVER land a single blow. And three (not that you should need more at this point), Superman has an incredible amount of combat experience in addition to a very wide arrange of powers meaning a one-dimensional character like the Hulk would have very few viable options against Superman.

Would anyone argue that normal human would be able to punch the Flash in a fight? No? I didn't think so. Well in case you didn't know, THAT IS WHAT YOU HULK FANBOYS ARE ARGUING! Superman's speed is in the same league as the Flash and the Hulk's reaction times are close to that of a normal or slightly enhanced human.

Just so we are clear:

and

Any questions?

Not from me! big grin

illadelph12
Originally posted by Juntai
Superman wins.

thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.