Original zero vs rugal

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blue nocturne
Rugal has vice and mature as strikers and orignal zero has his striker team glugan, krizalis and ron.

Darkstorm Zero
As much as I liked Zero, I am going to have to side with Rugal... Alot of revisions means he has alot f powerful boss moves and plenty of ways around Zero's defenses, added to that he has INSANE power in his supers.

Zero may have all the damage potential where it counts, but Rugal simply has too many techniques for Zero to get around, and without Clone Zero's Black Magic trap combos, I don't see how the Strikers can make up for that defficiency.

IcePunk
You guys are talking about Zero from KOF and not Zero from megaman x, right?

id369
OG. Zero was nerfed down (obvious) But plot line wise, he is as if not stronger then Rugal.

2D_MASTER
I dunno, this is a hard one, if you mean regular 'ol rugal. BUT if you are talking about Ultimate Rugal, with some of akumas moves, then Zero will get his ass kicked .

Darkstorm Zero
Correct

I beleive that is more a matter of oppinion, I simply don't see Zero (Any form) being stronger than Rugal

98 or 2002 Omega Rugals both kick the shitter out of Original Zero... In both cases Rugal simply had more damage potential, combos, and techniques that din't leave him so badly opened.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.