Aleister Crowley vs Anton Levey

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hack Benjamin
lol, this is a funny thread, so any Satanists don't get your underoos in a gnostic. laughing Who do you think would win in this Satanic brawl and why?

NOTE: Neither one can have outside help via cult members, demonic intervention, or God deciding He's had His fill of one of them..

I gotta' go with Crowley, not only because I prefer him over Levey, but because he beared the marks of Buddha, so he was more "godly" like in that regard, also he practiced magick much more efficeitly, where as Levey was more like an alchemist athiest who wanted all the power for himself and contributed nothing to his dark overlords..

Vinny Valentine
Crowley by Far.

Remake with a Poll

vincent

drunk_nazgul
crowley!
vair much!
cuz I think we're related... my last name is Crawley.

Hack Benjamin
If you were related to Crowley, I'd ask you to bare my children so with my evil genes, and your Crowley genes, we could deffinitely make the most concentreated evil bastard children on the planet, it would be the next step in human evolution.

http://www.mckellen.com/images/misc/magneto.jpg
Behold your new god mortals!

So as you can see, I doubt you have any bloodline relation to the infamous Crowley..

Though I may ask you to bare my children anyway..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.