Namorita vs Hawk-girl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

vpokdekjyafmidp
so yeah this is similar to the thor vs namor, but namorita is a little less powerful than namor, and hawk-girl is alot less powerful than thor

but i think it would be a good fight.
who wins?

CaptainStoic
Namorita would bust her a**, and keep it moving! and when you guys bring up her mace just remember Namorita has weapons too!

vpokdekjyafmidp
hmmm

Arahan
Namorita kicks ass.

vpokdekjyafmidp
hawk girl can fl tho and she has a temper. i dont know much about namorita though

Black Adam
Originally posted by vpokdekjyafmidp
hawk girl can fl tho and she has a temper. i dont know much about namorita though

acording to the wiki she can fly to.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Namorita

anyone who knows anything about namorita can tell me why her skin changed from white to the blue skin she had when she was getting blown up by Nitro?

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by Black Adam
acording to the wiki she can fly to.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Namorita

anyone who knows anything about namorita can tell me why her skin changed from white to the blue skin she had when she was getting blown up by Nitro?

Nita would return to Atlantis, only to be denied entry as the rest of Atlantis discovered her clone nature. This seemed to be the final catalyst for Nita, as an over-saturation of oxygen, plus DNA spliced into her by Vyrra at her creation caused her to metamorphisis into a closer version of the original Atlanteans, causing her to give herself the name Kymaera. After adventuring some more with the Warriors she was captured by those who wanted to experiment on her, only to be rescued by Night Thrasher after receiving a tip from the Mad Thinker. One day, Namorita became covered with pus-filled boils. Her lover, Nova saw Nita in this hideous state and abandoned her. A crestfallen Namorita went to take a shower. To her surprise, during the shower her skin went back to its original pink tone. She also shed her pointed ears, webbed hands, and glassy black eyes. Namorita continued to mutate and developed new powers. She found that she could secrete burning acid or a paralytic toxin and could become transparent. After her breakup with Nova, Namorita briefly dated Johnny Storm (The Human Torch.) Nita would continue to have off and on exploits with the Warriors whenever they would reunite.

This is the answer that you were looking for.

Black Adam
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
Nita would return to Atlantis, only to be denied entry as the rest of Atlantis discovered her clone nature. This seemed to be the final catalyst for Nita, as an over-saturation of oxygen, plus DNA spliced into her by Vyrra at her creation caused her to metamorphisis into a closer version of the original Atlanteans, causing her to give herself the name Kymaera. After adventuring some more with the Warriors she was captured by those who wanted to experiment on her, only to be rescued by Night Thrasher after receiving a tip from the Mad Thinker. One day, Namorita became covered with pus-filled boils. Her lover, Nova saw Nita in this hideous state and abandoned her. A crestfallen Namorita went to take a shower. To her surprise, during the shower her skin went back to its original pink tone. She also shed her pointed ears, webbed hands, and glassy black eyes. Namorita continued to mutate and developed new powers. She found that she could secrete burning acid or a paralytic toxin and could become transparent. After her breakup with Nova, Namorita briefly dated Johnny Storm (The Human Torch.) Nita would continue to have off and on exploits with the Warriors whenever they would reunite.

This is the answer that you were looking for.

But that says it went back to being pink. I'm talking about her most recent appearance in the civil war preview..

http://img100.imageshack.us/my.php?image=civilwar01marvelpreviews29zp.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.