The Best Fighter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NoFate007
Ok here's the situation. Every single character from Marvel and DC gets upgraded or downgraded to Superman's level of strength. Every other power is non-existant. Solely strength, that means no flying, no matter manipulation, no electromagnetism, no super-speed, nothing else - just Superman's strength, and whatever intelligence they previously had.

Example: Copperhead keeps his intelligence level (which isn't insanely high) and is upgraded in strength to Superman's level, but only has that strength, nothing more, nothing less.

Now the question is, who, out of Marvel and DC, wins the massive fight? Who is the best person to win this, seeing as they all have the same insane power level, and nothing more or less to take a different advantage besides their previous intelligence?

Nominees, just in my mind, but you're certainly not limited to this:

Superman
Batman
Captain America
Spider-Man
Dr. Doom
Reed Richards

Who do you think would win?

AJ4LIFE
batman
if he had superstrength hed be unstopable

NoFate007
That's who I'd have picked if I had to decide on that list above.

Marcus4600
Captain America, unless there's a bat kick involved.

MuffinmanMike
If it is ONLY their strength, Cap or Batman.

If they can use physical powers(i.e agility, speed, stretching) then it's really anyones fight, but Spidey and Mr.Fantastic have a big advantage.

Even still, Reed will probably be one of the last few stragglers.

wannabe
I have to think of The Midnighter. He is basically a more nasty version of Batman with enhanced strength, agility, reflexes, durability, healing and a tactical computer in his brain, so...

Wally West
Thanos, he'd just outsmart everyone else.

CaptainStoic
I'd have to place my bet on Wolverine in a berserker rage he can keep up in a fight with some pretty heavy hitters as it is, give him Supermans strength, and watch out. Also no one seems to get this Superman isn't that strong it's his other powers that make it seem like he is, his body armor for example, and he has a plot device as a power as well, when he picks up huge ojects and flies with them he is only bracing the object his super flight does the rest. Oh, and people keep talking about how pre- crisis Superman is way stronger than the current version, well don't believe the hype... currently in infinite crisis he is fighting pre- crisis Superman and they are of equal strength.

The Fake Macoy
If they're just upgraded to super-strength, really the people who have already possessed that level of strength would win since the others would have no control over their new powers.

Validus
Nobody is beating KK in a hand to hand fight. Unless you throw in that Batman from DC 1 Million.

illadelph12
KK easily.

NoFate007
Wolverine's healing factor would be different though, cause he wouldn't have his old power.

Hit and Run
what about Mantis? She's shown she could go up against powerhouses like Thor.

Horrificus
Probably Superman, because he will be the most familiar with his powers.

But, if you downgraded them all to the level of a human level, that is where it would get interesting!

I would imagine you would see a lot of the guys that are usually bruisers, making "girlie screams", running away, begging for pity, etc. It would be awesome!

As a matter of fact, I will create that thread right now.
Look for it.

Beam
i'd say deadpool since he a trained assassin and this is a hand to hand fight. but from the list above cap or bats

leonheartmm
gues who owns this

APOCALYPSE NUR
Bob Moluga- luga - luga - luga - luga!

One Moluga -- Four lugas!

AJ4LIFE
when did worlver take down marvel

wannabe
I tell you, THE MIDNIGHTER will win this!!! rock

bench261
the hulk would win...cuz he has that natural rage, even tho he wont multiply in strength, it will still add him some strength and durability...he's also used to eating class 100 punches. on top of that he's already familiar with a no super speed/flight all str kinda fighting.

FrothByte
Karate Kid no doubt. His chi is just too insane - imagine what he would be like with supes strength.

NoFate007
One of the reasons I thought about this thread is like, picture beings like Eternity getting the crap kicked out of them cause they actually have to DO something, lol.

Superherovandal
wouldn't this get rid of healing factors or strength they previously had or not. I would say KK easily.

NoFate007
Yeah, all previous powers are erased in the process, including strength levels and healing factors.

dman2008
Black Canary is very good go check out her respect thread

Etrigan
Cap, for sure. That is, if they can JUST use strength.

NoFate007
They can only use strength and intelligence, basically. There is no prep time and nobody can actually bring along weapons, but they can use their environment. Example, Batman can't use his utility belt, but if he wanted to, he could pick up a car and throw it at someone.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.