Out of the Blue question

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tangible God
Never happened to me, but what's the other's reaction when one partner farts during sex?

rickyduck
embarrasment

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Tangible God
Never happened to me, but what's the other's reaction when one partner farts during sex?

What the f**k?

BakaXero
"sorry it was the air blow out valve to my turbo"

KENobi™
Personally if it ever happened during one of my sexual conquests, (the woman farting) I think it would be hilarious.

BakaXero
what is you were doing her anally?
(i dont get why some people like anals...)

KENobi™
Considering the fact that I don't do anal...that's not a problem.

scooby doo 12
ok

melinda_warren
wtf....What the f**k?

Makedde
I'd find it embarrasing if it happened to me...

Morning_Glory
wtf

Council#13
laughing you're right! what would happen if the woman DID fart during anal? would the semen go back into the man's ding dong, causing an infection?

Mišt
Waaaay too much information for me to digest there so Im just gonna look at some boobies for a while...

ladygrim
no expression Is Kmc the place for all the sexually frustrated people to gather and make threads no expression

Mišt
We also braid each others hair and tell stories about our first love around a cosy campfire happy

But thats only on Tuesdays...

BakaXero

Mišt
Trust Baka to turn an innocent thread into a sexually perverted suggestive thread no expression

For shame Baka, for shame no expression

BakaXero

K.Diddy

Morning_Glory
wtf

Ronny
Hehehehe If a guy farted during sex I'd probably start laughing then have to go pee.. so I'd have to leave.

Vathu

Mišt
Im famoustouched

DarkC
Originally posted by Tangible God
I'd start giggling if it was the lady.

Vathu
I'd be like. WASN'T MEEEEEEE

And she'd probably get all mad..

But if it was the girl that god made for me.. We'd laugh.. And continue on.. no expression

ShinobiRikari
Originally posted by Vathu
Nice mist and baka.. Going in muh profiiiiiiiiiiile! .-.
I must agree. Going in mine as well.

Vinny Valentine
I doubt if you could here a fart during sex....Unless it was massive, and usually when they are massive it involves Poo so I would laugh.

Vathu
Nice vinny.. .-.

I'd also laugh.. And for the morons who do it anally.. HAHAHA YOU GOT SHIT ON YOUR DICK HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

muaha

Mišt
Hey they save money on lube........

Oh god...*shudders*

a1hsauce
Originally posted by BakaXero
"sorry it was the air blow out valve to my turbo" laughing

Amun~RA

darth vraya
I would just ignore it . Then the next day I would probably make fun of her about it

K.Diddy
I would kick the dirty b!tch out of my bed and probably dump her as well no expression Seriously

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.