Yoda vs Count Dooku vs Mace Windu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

w00t2112
Who would walk out alive?

Tangible God
Mace plays it cool like Jules and eats a Royale with Cheese while giving Plo Koon a foot rub, watching as the other two tire each other off. After Yoda walks out the victor, Mace comes up and says: "Never liked you anyway, f*ckin' muppet." Then pulls out a hidden glock and fires a purple laser.

w00t2112
LOL

tdtd
hahaha

darthsith19
This has been done before, and Yoda wins.

Darth Traya
No, Yoda dies. We saw him panting like a monkey after a minute of fighting Dooku. Dooku is at the worst his equal and if you add Windu in, Yoda get beaten.

tdtd
LOL... Yoda's saber form requires a lot of energy and he's 900 year's old, of course he's going to pant. Did we ever see him slow down? No . If you read correctly this is a triple threat match not a 2 on 1. In the triple threat Yoda would win because he is above Windu and Dooku in both the force and saber mastery.

Master Saesee
Does Traya have something against WIndu cos If she does il'l INSULT TRAYA old Jedi hag from KOTOR 2

tdtd
No I just think Darth Traya misread the thread.

Guy LeDouche
Yoder wins.

Council#13
Yoda wasnt "panting like a monkey" after the duel with dooku. he was more upset about letting Dooku escape.

Lörd Sorgo
Originally posted by Council#13
Yoda wasnt "panting like a monkey" after the duel with dooku. he was more upset about letting Dooku escape.

Actually, he was panting.

And If anything, Yoda would be a primary candidate to walk out of this fight alive.

tdtd
Yoda has asthma, he's allowed to pant.

Lörd Sorgo
Originally posted by tdtd
Yoda has asthma, he's allowed to pant.

. . .

Captain REX
Okaaay...

I've addressed this before. The reason Yoda is 'panting like a monkey' and Dooku is not is their Forms. Makashi requires little energy, Ataru requires a ton. Therefore, when the fight is done, Yoda would probably be a tad tired, no?

Doesn't mean he's worse than Dooku, though, or that Dooku will wear him out faster. It just means that he's going to be tired once he stops fighting.

Anyways, I say Yoda walks out of this.

tdtd
We all do Rexy.

Captain REX
We all say he walks out of this, or we all have asthma? stick out tongue

Fishy
Originally posted by Captain REX
We all say he walks out of this, or we all have asthma? stick out tongue

Both if me is all.

Council#13

Tarvos
It's his Ataru-ness.

Council#13
Thank you, Arker, for clarifying what Rex and the rest have been repeating to each other

P.S. Russell Peters rocks!

((The_Anomaly))
Yoda walks out alive.

PurpleSaber
Mace would be complaining like stereotypical blacks always are "Yo man, why all do all you Sith playa-hatas always try to bring the black man down" And then he would see Yoda flipping around and be like "What in the heeeeeell was that?" And then Yoda wins. Period Endo-Story. stick out tongue

Escape81
Originally posted by Traya
No, Yoda dies. We saw him panting like a monkey after a minute of fighting Dooku. Dooku is at the worst his equal and if you add Windu in, Yoda get beaten.

I suppose I am confused here. I could see Yoda dying if Dooku and Mace teamed up against him, but really, individually he is superior to both in saber ability and in the Force. He is able to repel all of Count Dooku's Force attacks in Attack of The Clones very easily; and as far as movie evidence is concerned, Mace has the Force ability of a walnut.

Considering, however, that Count Dooku and Mace are intelligent and still skilled with a saber, I could see both of them recognizing Yoda as a superior, and teaming up to take him down, in which case Yoda becomes a green paste on the ground. And then Mace and Dooku would fight and though I consider Mace an equal opponent (if not superior) to Count Dooku in swordplay, the Count possesses Force powers far superior to Windu's, in which case, Windu would die.

However, Traya, I am afraid I will have to strongly disagree with you the comment that Dooku is at worst Yoda's equal. Yoda is a few good steps above him in the Force, and is quicker and more experienced in swordplay.

So, if Mace and Dooku play smart - Yoda will die and then Dooku will kill Mace after a heated duel. If not, Yoda will kill both of them.

tdtd
Dooku is at worst Yoda's equal? That's quite humorous. Yoda is superior to Dooku in both abilities. Yoda walks out of this one since it's a triple threat. I don't know much about Windu's force powers because I haven't read shatterpoint, but he is at the very least, DOoku's equal with a saber.

Deception
I consider Dooku and Mace below Yoda, remember that Mace is below Yoda and Dooku in force mastery is also below Yoda. Consider in ATOC Dooku chose to fight with a saber knowing that he stood a better chance than in force fights

darthsith19
Yeah, Dooku being as strong as Yoda as a minimum is utterly ridiculous. More like, Dooku's as strong as Yoda as a maximum.

tdtd
I wouldn't even give him a maximum in this situation. He's inferior to Yoda period.

Wesker
OMFG u nubs... okay, dooku is teh best sith lurd of all tiem and can take marko ragnos with his left nut... stfu lol wtf bbq!!!1111ONEONWELWCLWLC

tdtd
kinky

Escape81
Originally posted by Wesker
OMFG u nubs... okay, dooku is teh best sith lurd of all tiem and can take marko ragnos with his left nut... stfu lol wtf bbq!!!1111ONEONWELWCLWLC

Finally figured it out, did you? stick out tongue

Count Dooku is pwnage in saber combat, and he's very skilled in Force powers. In the swordplay, he's superior to Palpatine, equal to Mace, and inferior to Yoda. That's pretty damn good. And in Force powers, he's superior to Mace and inferior to Yoda and Palpatine. That's still damn good.

Illustrious
Originally posted by Escape81
Finally figured it out, did you? stick out tongue

Count Dooku is pwnage in saber combat, and he's very skilled in Force powers. In the swordplay, he's superior to Palpatine, equal to Mace, and inferior to Yoda. That's pretty damn good. And in Force powers, he's superior to Mace and inferior to Yoda and Palpatine. That's still damn good.

Who was talking about the count?

We all know he was referring to TERRORIST DOOKU!

Escape81
Originally posted by Illustrious
Who was talking about the count?

We all know he was referring to TERRORIST DOOKU!

Lol, wouldn't it make sense to call him Terrorist Tyrannus?

Illustrious
Originally posted by Escape81
Lol, wouldn't it make sense to call him Terrorist Tyrannus?

Nah, he's too cool for alliterations.

Great Vengeance
All you gotta do is pull out Glentracts trusty mathematical formulas to figure this fight out...

Blaxican_Hydra
Originally posted by PurpleSaber
Mace would be complaining like stereotypical blacks always are "Yo man, why all do all you Sith playa-hatas always try to bring the black man down" And then he would see Yoda flipping around and be like "What in the heeeeeell was that?" And then he'd read a few quotes out of the bible, forcing the other guys to drop their light sabres, were Mace will then WTFpwn them all. stick out tongue

Exactly.

DiamondBullets
Mace would be complaining like stereotypical blacks always are "Yo man, why all do all you Sith playa-hatas always try to bring the black man down" And then he would see Yoda flipping around and be like "What in the heeeeeell was that?" And then Yoda wins. Period Endo-Story. stick out tongue

Yep, in fact Mace said something stereotypical in ROTS.....

"The Sith oppression will never return!"

A Black man saying "OPPRESSION"--never heard that before.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Wesker
Originally posted by Great Vengeance
All you gotta do is pull out Glentracts trusty mathematical formulas to figure this fight out...

Ah yes.

Terrorist Dooku hasn't bathed in 4500 days. He has worshiped 4 times a day, and has eaten a diet consisting of no pork, so he has a calorie imput of 1200 a day. Now, *mountain of assumptions*, we can conclude that Dooku has a midi-chlorian force SI unit power level in jules of 8,000,000,000,000,000 and 1, which beats Yoda five times over since Yoda is little and doesn't pray.

((The_Anomaly))
lol

Blaxican_Hydra
Originally posted by Wesker
Ah yes.

Terrorist Dooku hasn't bathed in 4500 days. He has worshiped 4 times a day, and has eaten a diet consisting of no pork, so he has a calorie imput of 1200 a day. Now, *mountain of assumptions*, we can conclude that Dooku has a midi-chlorian force SI unit power level in jules of 8,000,000,000,000,000 and 1, which beats Yoda five times over since Yoda is little and doesn't pray.

Dude I had to fumble for my inhaler when I read that.

Blaxican_Hydra
Oh yes I forgot...

OPPRESION!! Take that! Although I'm only half black...but w/e....

Wesker
Originally posted by Blaxican_Hydra
Dude I had to fumble for my inhaler when I read that.

PWNED!

lol

DePWNZOR
ROFL

But he says "The Oppression of the Sith will never return" , not "The Sith Oppression will never return"

Just wanted to clear that up stick out tongue

Lörd Sorgo
Yoda would most likely walk out of this alive.

When it comes to the whole Dooku VS Yoda scene, Dooku might be able to hold Yoda long enough to tire him out. Yoda is old and his Lightsaber skill requires masses of energy. If Dooku could hold him out long enough, he could probably kill him. But I still think Yoda would win nonetheless.

PurpleSaber
Originally posted by Blaxican_Hydra
Exactly.
Haha, I liked your changes. That is how it would happen. Star Wars would be so much better if Mace survived the battle with Palpatine. Then once the Republic turned into the Empire he could give protests on the streets of Coruscant. Just like the black panthers.

Lörd Sorgo
Haha, I liked your changes. That is how it would happen. Star Wars would be so much better if Mace survived the battle with Palpatine. Then once the Republic turned into the Empire he could give protests on the streets of Coruscant. Just like the black panthers.

Mace was already giving protests after he got shot out of the window.

He was just burnt and as flat as a pancake, that's all.

PurpleSaber

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.