Darth Malak vs ROTS Sidious

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

w00t2112
Who wins this fight?

And please provide evidence and reasons for the person you support. I would like to know where Malak ranks as a force user, as i have always speculated him to be weak, and would like some information about him.

Tangible God
I ain't the one who provides the proof, but I for some reason feel that Malak would win. The Revan, Malak and Atton vs. Mace and Dooku thread has some good answers I'd draw from.

Darth_Glentract
Done before, woot. There is a search button, you know.

Just to smite you for making a thread that has been done before, I won't pride any proof for my belief that Malak would win. ;p

w00t2112
LOl, oh well, it said search overload ><

Moff Tarkin
Uh... Depends. On level ground with little obstacles Palpatine is dead. In a place like the Senate Chambers, Malak is dead...

darthsith19
Well, most people think Malak is about on par with Dooku or Mace and I agree so I think Sidious'd win in a close one. And that's all the proof I can give.

tdtd
I would put Malak above Sidious in both saber and force

darthsith19
In saber skills, maybe, but Sidious's force skills are exceptional.

Fishy
I have seen nothing to indicate he was above Sidious in the force, he could be... But there is nothing to really show for it, the most impressive thing he does is choke two Jedi Knights or stronger at the same time, and then fry one of them with lightning while levitating his lightsaber around to kill the other.

and he knows a life drain technique, which Sidious has never shown before or during ROTS. So its very possible Sidious learned to drain the life out of people later. But anyways Malak probably isn't Sidious his better with the force, he is with a lightsaber though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.