Venom vs Colossus.........

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Marcus4600
In a boxing match!

jinzin
probably colossus, no real way venom can win... juggernaught didn't KO colossus after kicking the crap out of him for 5 pages (and juggy KOed thing in 3 hits).. I doubt venom would have much more luck...

wannabe
Originally posted by jinzin
.. I doubt venom would have much more luck... Most probably not!
His only chance is using his superior agility to not getting hit...problem is, Colossus has the superior stamina, so eventually Venom will get down.

samishe
probably colossus, no real way venom can win... juggernaught didn't KO colossus after kicking the crap out of him for 5 pages (and juggy KOed thing in 3 hits).. I doubt venom would have much more luck...

Well Juggernaut didn't KO Venom after beating him for three pages.

The Fake Macoy
If we count the fact that Juggy KO'd thing in 3 hits, we have to count the fact that thing tripped Juggernaut which KO'd Juggy right after... Also, in a boxing match Colossus should take this one.

Swanky-Tuna
You can't even count secret wars. There were power-ups/downs all around the house during that.

Kontraz
i'd actually give the win to venom. i mean, boxing is based on points, which is based on # of hits, knockdowns, etc, and is also timed. I'm pretty sure Venom could manage to maintain a better hit-ratio than collossus and stay on his feet through the duration of the fight

bench261
Originally posted by Kontraz
i'd actually give the win to venom. i mean, boxing is based on points, which is based on # of hits, knockdowns, etc, and is also timed. I'm pretty sure Venom could manage to maintain a better hit-ratio than collossus and stay on his feet through the duration of the fight

venom would lose then, because he'd definatley get knocked down..he cant run anywhere and if he wants points he'd have to go up to collossus and hit him. the big C would definatley knock him down and venom would lose 1 point for each one. if he loses a point the only way to win the round or tie up is to knock collossus down which aint happening

Kontraz
Originally posted by bench261
venom would lose then, because he'd definatley get knocked down..he cant run anywhere and if he wants points he'd have to go up to collossus and hit him. the big C would definatley knock him down and venom would lose 1 point for each one. if he loses a point the only way to win the round or tie up is to knock collossus down which aint happening

venom's reflexes and agility are on up there near spidey's, and the tin man aint exactly the fastest of the x-men. i say venom would be able to duck and weave around the guy while getting his licks in

bench261
venom's reflexes and agility are on up there near spidey's, and the tin man aint exactly the fastest of the x-men. i say venom would be able to duck and weave around the guy while getting his licks in

yeah but, he's still goin to leave himself open to hits. there is no way venom is goin 12 rounds without getting hit once...the ring is small and they are huge. if venom gets hit once he will hit the ground or fly out the ring which might be a dq

samishe
yeah but, he's still goin to leave himself open to hits. there is no way venom is goin 12 rounds without getting hit once...the ring is small and they are huge. if venom gets hit once he will hit the ground or fly out the ring which might be a dq

I dont think he'll be knocked down with one punch.

Kontraz
just because its boxing doesnt mean venom still cant hop around. and he's taken punches from thing and stayed standing. I still give this to venom 7/10

bench261
Originally posted by samishe
I dont think he'll be knocked down with one punch.

once punch will send venom flying..off the ground. i'm not talking about tko, im talking about fall on the ground which is -1 point. the only way venom can win is by hitting collossus more, and to do that he increases the chances of being hit. but for every knockdown venom, loses -1 point and pretty much loses that round. i see more of a ring out for venom. ur pretty much taking every advantage venom has in a BOXING match. that's a fight brutes like collossus,hulk,thing and juggernaut would look for. venom is gunna get hit more than once in 12 rounds

bench261
just because its boxing doesnt mean venom still cant hop around. and he's taken punches from thing and stayed standing. I still give this to venom 7/10

uh yeah, it means he cant hop around, run or shove. the referee can deduct a point from him for trying to avoid a fight or judges will definatley notice him not controlling the pace of the fight or tryin to run..which aggressors get points for in boxing

u must really love venom, but he will lose in a fight meant for brutes

Kontraz
i wouldnt be so certain... he has high enough endurence that he isnt gonna get tired an 'allow' himself to get hit in 12 rounds IMO. and he doesnt have to hit collossus too many times, just hit him a few and dodge the rest (or keep out of range).

samishe
i wouldnt be so certain... he has high enough endurence that he isnt gonna get tired an 'allow' himself to get hit in 12 rounds IMO. and he doesnt have to hit collossus too many times, just hit him a few and dodge the rest (or keep out of range).

Plus Venom hits hard enough to send Colossus flying too.

bench261
ur both assuming that collosus will only hit him like 3-4 times in a confined area for 12 rounds. spiderman has sent venom flying and put the hurt on him....collossus if he wanted, can use enough strength to knock venom out of the arena.

a fairer fight would be venom vs rogue in boxing. venom takes up alot of space, and collosus will corner him

Swanky-Tuna
a fairer fight would be venom vs rogue in boxing
Ms. Marvel Rogue? She was fast enough to catch bullets wasn't she? How is that more fair?

bench261
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
Ms. Marvel Rogue? She was fast enough to catch bullets wasn't she? How is that more fair?

because venom can actually KO her or hurt her. with collosus, it's like a middle weight fighting a heavy weight

samishe
ur both assuming that collosus will only hit him like 3-4 times in a confined area for 12 rounds. spiderman has sent venom flying and put the hurt on him....collossus if he wanted, can use enough strength to knock venom out of the arena.

Spider hits never really hurt Venom...
And there is no such rule in box as win by dropping opponent off the ring.

Swanky-Tuna
because venom can actually KO her or hurt her. with collosus, it's like a middle weight fighting a heavy weight
Yeah but she's obscenely faster than him.

bench261
Spider hits never really hurt Venom...
And there is no such rule in box as win by dropping opponent off the ring.

no there isnt, but if its strong enugh to send u flying its definatley strong enough to knock u to the ground or KO from getting hit with that kind of unavoidable str8 up blows. thats why i said "dq"...ur thinking guerilla tactics for venom like he does in a normal setting. it won't work the same way in the ring, when ur oponent is stronger and is a bulldozer. the same way spideys punches dont "hurt" venom as u say..is the same way venoms punches doesnt really hurt collosus

bench261
Yeah but she's obscenely faster than him.

well reflexes and speed blitzing are different things..i don't remember rogue ever fighting in super speed..but i could be wrong

samishe
no there isnt, but if its strong enugh to send u flying its definatley strong enough to knock u to the ground or KO from getting hit with that kind of unavoidable str8 up blows. thats why i said "dq"...ur thinking guerilla tactics for venom like he does in a normal setting. it won't work the same way in the ring, when ur oponent is stronger and is a bulldozer. the same way spideys punches dont "hurt" venom as u say..is the same way venoms punches doesnt really hurt collosus

Are you saying Colossus could KO Venom with single punch only because this punch could send him flying?

And why you assume Venom's punches ain't gonna hurt Colossus?
You know, you should stop thinking that Venom is class 11 or class 25 cos he's much stronger now.

bench261
Are you saying Colossus could KO Venom with single punch only because this punch could send him flying?

And why you assume Venom's punches ain't gonna hurt Colossus?
You know, you should stop thinking that Venom is class 11 or class 25 cos he's much stronger now.

when did i say that?...i sed str8 up BLOW(S) as in plural, ie; more than one.

the difference between spidy's and venom's strength and durability is LESSER than the difference between venom and collosus.

ben reilly with the spider senses whooped venom's ass. if venom inflicted that same kind of beating on collossus, it still wouldnt be enough to take him out.

in a normal setting venom could win or atleast have the option to run off or stalemate. in the ring, he is gunna get clobbered.

samishe
when did i say that?...i sed str8 up BLOW(S) as in plural, ie; more than one.

the difference between spidy's and venom's strength and durability is LESSER than the difference between venom and collosus.

ben reilly with the spider senses whooped venom's ass. if venom inflicted that same kind of beating on collossus, it still wouldnt be enough to take him out.

in a normal setting venom could win or atleast have the option to run off or stalemate. in the ring, he is gunna get clobbered.

Ok blow(s)! Still Venom isn't getting KOed. I believe Juggernaut hits much harder than Colossus...

And difference between Venom and Colossus is MUCH LESSER than between Spider-man and Venom. You must don't know about his last upgrades.

And actually it was Venom who whooped up Ben's ass.
And Spider-man never beat Venom in streight fight.

bench261
Ok blow(s)! Still Venom isn't getting KOed. I believe Juggernaut hits much harder than Colossus...

And difference between Venom and Colossus is MUCH LESSER than between Spider-man and Venom. You must don't know about his last upgrades.

And actually it was Venom who whooped up Ben's ass.
And Spider-man never beat Venom in streight fight.

are u friggin kidding me?? i have the comic where ben ripped of venom's jaw with one punch...ur venom worship is ridiculous...this isnt like silver surfur vs thanos in a pure boxing match..which would be fairer than venom vs colossus.

and as for jug vs venom, u mean when he got a ridiculous upgrade?

ur taking away every advantage venom has relying purely on strength. there will be some speed but wont save u in a confined space, specially if ur opponent is moving forward cutting u off.

colossus is practically steel, he fights guys who are class 100 and takes quite a beating. he has super stamina that can go on for days.. so basically u got a tank that will not get KO'd. colossus is a brute slugger and will take punishment cuz that's how he fights..so a bunch of -class 100 punches aint doin squat. venom is more of a guerilla fighter unless he's stronger or as strong as his opponent.

no chance of venom winning this by KO. i highly doubt he can take a beating for 12 rounds, where he has no chance to run or hide

oh yeah as for ur ben never beat venom...this is str8 from the venom wiki

"However, Venom has on several occasions renewed his quest to see Peter Parker/Spider-Man (and, on occasion, Spider-Man's clone, Ben Reilly) dead. Reilly, under the name Scarlet Spider, won his first heroic victory against Venom."

samishe
are u friggin kidding me?? i have the comic where ben ripped of venom's jaw with one punch...ur venom worship is ridiculous...this isnt like silver surfur vs thanos in a pure boxing match..which would be fairer than venom vs colossus.

and as for jug vs venom, u mean when he got a ridiculous upgrade?

ur taking away every advantage venom has relying purely on strength. there will be some speed but wont save u in a confined space, specially if ur opponent is moving forward cutting u off.
colossus is practically steel, he fights guys who are class 100 and takes quite a beating. he has super stamina that can go on for days.. so basically u got a tank that will not get KO'd. colossus is a brute slugger and will take punishment cuz that's how he fights..so a bunch of -class 100 punches aint doin squat. venom is more of a guerilla fighter unless he's stronger or as strong as his opponent.

no chance of venom winning this by KO. i highly doubt he can take a beating for 12 rounds, where he has no chance to run or hide

Venom vs Juggernaut in the madness where Juggernaut was hitting Venom many times and Venom was just laughing at him.

And upgrade is when he merged with himself and became twice as strong as he used to be.

samishe
And you call it ripping Venom's jaw?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=6054368

bench261
Venom vs Juggernaut in the madness where Juggernaut was hitting Venom many times and Venom was just laughing at him.

And upgrade is when he merged with himself and became twice as strong as he used to be.

ok, so when colossus hits venom...he will be laughing too right?

no win for venom..he has zero advantage..ur better off tryin to defend a venom win elsewhere because this is just an unfair fight.

what's next? playing tag with the flash? chess with dr.doom?, venom would be playing into colossus' game by trading blows...and thats what boxing is, u can bob and weave but ur not gunna escape the whole fight with less than a dozen of punches....he wont be bouncin off walls hittin colossus in funny angles...colossus would actually look forward for venom to come at him with punches..and venom WILL get knocked down

samishe

inamilist

what's next? playing tag with the flash? chess with dr.doom?, venom would be playing into colossus' game by trading blows...and thats what boxing is, u can bob and weave but ur not gunna escape the whole fight with less than a dozen of punches....he wont be bouncin off walls hittin colossus in funny angles...colossus would actually look forward for venom to come at him with punches..and venom WILL get knocked down

co-sign

bench261

wow, putting pics up favorable to venom, who got beat again? cuz i coulda swore it said ben won

either way u can stop strayin away from the subject.. venom loses TKO/KO, or thrown towel from peter parker who can't watch the beating anymore

samishe
ok, so when colossus hits venom...he will be laughing too right?

no win for venom..he has zero advantage..ur better off tryin to defend a venom win elsewhere because this is just an unfair fight.

He won't be laughing but he won't be hurt as much as u think.
You do know that Juggernaut is MUCH stronger than Colossus right?

And don't ever tell anyone to express their opinion somwhere else, because this is what forums are made for. If you don't agree then don't register.

bench261

And don't ever tell anyone to express their opinion somwhere else, because this is what forums are made for. If you don't agree then don't register.

well it my opinion to say ur argument is futile...noone is putting a gun to ur head.no need to start whining or strayin of the subject.

and you do know colossus is MUCH stronger than venom right LOL

samishe
wow, putting pics up favorable to venom, who got beat again? cuz i coulda swore it said ben won

either way u can stop strayin away from the subject.. venom loses TKO/KO, or thrown towel from peter parker who can't watch the beating anymore

Again, not Spider-man, nor Ben ever defeated Venom in a streight fight.

If you don't agree than show us some scans please.

samishe
well it my opinion to say ur argument is futile...noone is putting a gun to ur head.no need to start whining or strayin of the subject.

and you do know colossus is MUCH stronger than venom right LOL

You can disagree with me but don't tell me not to write on this forum.
You know you should read rules before register.

Colossus is stronger than Venom, Juggernaut is stronger than Venom, Venom kicked Juggernaut ass. So what's so special about Colossus?

bench261
Again, not Spider-man, nor Ben ever defeated Venom in a streight fight.

If you don't agree than show us some scans please.

so i guess its ur job to go CORRECT the wiki...the wiki matches my memory correctly. go correct it please, so ppl like me don't get the wrong idearoll eyes (sarcastic) they mustve been playing a game of checkers instead

i'm not gunna look for comics i had in the 7th grade to steer off the subject of colossus vs venom in a boxing match. the fact that ur resorting to that is obvious that u realize tht venom doesnt stand a chance.

stick to the matter at hand that venom will lose in a game that was made unfair.

i got school to attend but u can attempt to come up with arguments that venom will have the advantage in a BOXING match..but realistically it's futile

samishe
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t308157.html

Here. Read. You can handle it i know.

bench261

Colossus is stronger than Venom, Juggernaut is stronger than Venom, Venom kicked Juggernaut ass. So what's so special about Colossus?

the fact that he is not juggernaut..venom has no upgrade and this is a match made for colossus with no bad writing.

strength+durability+stamina goes to colossus

seriously i'll stop here...cuz u got more stamina than classic juggernaut in a futile argument. realitically venom gets trashed and i'm sure anyone would common sense would agree

bench261
i merely stated my opinion that ur argument was futile..never made a personal attack on ur character who i dont know...so u can stop complaining n stick to the issue at hand instead..anyways..i'll stop here cuz i already explained why venom wont win

samishe
so i guess its ur job to go CORRECT the wiki...the wiki matches my memory correctly. go correct it please, so ppl like me don't get the wrong idearoll eyes (sarcastic) they mustve been playing a game of checkers instead

i'm not gunna look for comics i had in the 7th grade to steer off the subject of colossus vs venom in a boxing match. the fact that ur resorting to that is obvious that u realize tht venom doesnt stand a chance.

stick to the matter at hand that venom will lose in a game that was made unfair.

i got school to attend but u can attempt to come up with arguments that venom will have the advantage in a BOXING match..but realistically it's futile

I'm just saying that if you're talking about something you should be able to prove it, otherwise don't even mention it.

I can prove Venom can handle opponents that are class 100 thats why i'm discussing this thread.

newjak86

Colossus is stronger than Venom, Juggernaut is stronger than Venom, Venom kicked Juggernaut ass. So what's so special about Colossus? If I remeber correctly the comic states pretty much that Venom basically would have died if it wasn't for that stuff that gave him the quick upgrade in power which is the only reason he was even able to hang with Juggs the second time.
Yeah Juggs pretty much beat him to a pulp say what you will if Venom almost died he almost died evil face

samishe
the fact that he is not juggernaut..venom has no upgrade and this is a match made for colossus with no bad writing.

strength+durability+stamina goes to colossus

seriously i'll stop here...cuz u got more stamina than classic juggernaut in a futile argument. realitically venom gets trashed and i'm sure anyone would common sense would agree

Realism is not the most important thing when discussing comix.
Comics are books about guys who can break through walls easilly so don't tell me what's realistic what's not. The fact is that Venom beat Juggernaut, and it happend in canon comix so i don't see any reason why Colossus should fight better than Juggernaut.

newjak86
I'm just saying that if you're talking about something you should be able to prove it, otherwise don't even mention it.

I can prove Venom can handle opponents that are class 100 thats why i'm discussing this thread. Venom can only hang with some 100 tonners becuase he can use his speed and strength to throw around them.
He can lift 25 tons right well most of these guys only weigh around 1000 pounds some maybe a ton thats why he can't really hurt them and he rerally can't beat save for some MASSIVE PIS and CIS combined.
Thats it thats all Venom can do is throw them around until they get tired and walk away or they get ahold of him and beat the crap out of him.

samishe
Originally posted by newjak86
If I remeber correctly the comic states pretty much that Venom basically would have died if it wasn't for that stuff that gave him the quick upgrade in power which is the only reason he was even able to hang with Juggs the second time.
Yeah Juggs pretty much beat him to a pulp say what you will if Venom almost died he almost died evil face

1) Juggernaut didn't beat Venom he just pushed him into toxins.
2) It's never been said that virus gave Venom any power upgrade, only gave him madness.
3)It all doesn't matter because Venom kicked Juggy's ass in third issue when effect of the virus was already gone.

newjak86
Comics are books about guys who can break through walls easilly so don't tell me what's realistic what's not. The fact is that Venom beat Juggernaut, and it happend in canon comix so i don't see any reason why Colossus should fight better than Juggernaut. Not this again samishe listen Venom had a temporary upgrade and even then all he did was knock Juggs around a little but then Juggs under his own power went away.
I still would love to see what Venom would have done to someone who is indestructible by physical means has unlimited strength and never tires what would Venom have done to beat Juggernaut if he stayed to fight hmmmmmm.
Oh yeah he would have eventually been beaten to death for real this time.

newjak86
1) Juggernaut didn't beat Venom he just pushed him into toxins.
2) It's never been said that virus gave Venom any power upgrade, only gave him madness.
3)It all doesn't matter because Venom kicked Juggy's ass in third issue when effect of the virus was already gone. Read above statement.

samishe
Venom can only hang with some 100 tonners becuase he can use his speed and strength to throw around them.
He can lift 25 tons right well most of these guys only weigh around 1000 pounds some maybe a ton thats why he can't really hurt them and he rerally can't beat save for some MASSIVE PIS and CIS combined.
Thats it thats all Venom can do is throw them around until they get tired and walk away or they get ahold of him and beat the crap out of him.

Even before upgrade Venom was shown to be able to lift at least 40 tonnes. After upgrade he became twice as strong as before.

bench261
Comics are books about guys who can break through walls easilly so don't tell me what's realistic what's not. The fact is that Venom beat Juggernaut, and it happend in canon comix so i don't see any reason why Colossus should fight better than Juggernaut.

ok i take it back, i give it 6/10 venom...if hes carrying a vial of that bad writing goop that let him stand up to juggernaut. since this is the comics and anything can happen, i suppose galactus coming down to the arena and endowing venom with cosmic powers is possible too..i give it 8/10 venom now roll eyes (sarcastic)

seriously i give up, u must have the ruby of cytorrak that must deflect all forms of logic...u win thumb up

TheKahn
Colossus cheats...

http://img484.imageshack.us/img484/1346/sentrycarnage7jh.th.jpg

newjak86
Even before upgrade Venom was shown to be able to lift at least 40 tonnes. After upgrade he became twice as strong as before. And Juggernaut's sterngth is unlimited which out beats any level of strength Venom has plus is completely impervous to physical pain.
Plus Juggernaut doesn't need to sleep eat or drink and never tires so how can Venom put him down.
Edit: Also when did Venom lift 40 tons and when did he get this upgrade?

samishe
Not this again samishe listen Venom had a temporary upgrade and even then all he did was knock Juggs around a little but then Juggs under his own power went away.
I still would love to see what Venom would have done to someone who is indestructible by physical means has unlimited strength and never tires what would Venom have done to beat Juggernaut if he stayed to fight hmmmmmm.
Oh yeah he would have eventually been beaten to death for real this time.

It really never been said virus upgraded his strength Newjak.
And in third issue effect of virus was gone anyway, so it doesn't even matter if it upgraded his stength or not.

Lets not discuss now if Juggernaute lose or not(it's a different story), fact is that Venom been hit many times by Guy who could break a mountain with a single punch. And he fought back.

newjak86
It really never been said virus upgraded his strength Newjak.
And in third issue effect of virus was gone anyway, so it doesn't even matter if it upgraded his stength or not.

Lets not discuss now if Juggernaute lose or not(it's a different story), fact is that Venom been hit many times by Guy who could break a mountain with a single punch. And he fought back. Is this the Hulk your talking about well then it is even more PIS.
Listen Hulk's strength fluctuates with his rage at his lowest form he is possibly only a 70 ton person but the angier he gets the stronger he gets.
If venom managed to take punches from Hulk then he would had to have been the weakest version.

samishe
ok i take it back, i give it 6/10 venom...if hes carrying a vial of that bad writing goop that let him stand up to juggernaut. since this is the comics and anything can happen, i suppose galactus coming down to the arena and endowing venom with cosmic powers is possible too..i give it 8/10 venom now roll eyes (sarcastic)

seriously i give up, u must have the ruby of cytorrak that must deflect all forms of logic...u win thumb up

You know, may be in comix sometimes happen things that people don't expect to happen, but there is still some logic there.
You need some either.

inamilist
the thread creator said boxing match

it doesn't matter what venom is capable of, in a boxing match there are set RULES that must be followed

venom cant jump and swing around the ring, he cant use his symbiote

this isnt a thread about weather venom can beat colossus, which may be a good fight in an alley way or park or something, but its about weather he can punch colossus more and harder than colossus can punch him

this is basically like putting anyone against namor in the water, the rules in the thread are stacked too much in favor of one competetor

ie, tag with flash or chess with doom....

samishe
Is this the Hulk your talking about well then it is even more PIS.
Listen Hulk's strength fluctuates with his rage at his lowest form he is possibly only a 70 ton person but the angier he gets the stronger he gets.
If venom managed to take punches from Hulk then he would had to have been the weakest version.

No i was talking about Juggernaut.

samishe
Originally posted by inamilist

it doesn't matter what venom is capable of, in a boxing match there are set RULES that must be followed

this isnt a thread about weather venom can beat colossus, which may be a good fight in an alley way or park or something, but its about weather he can punch colossus more and harder than colossus can punch him

this is basically like putting anyone against namor in the water, the rules in the thread are stacked too much in favor of one competetor

This case Colossus shouldn't be allowed to transform into his steel form. Its also against box rules. big grin

TheKahn

thumb up yes

newjak86
No i was talking about Juggernaut. And Juggernaut's strength does the same thing if he isn't focused on doing somethin he really doesn't put forth the effort to really down someone why you think some of the X-Men are still standing trust me a focused Juggs easily beat up Thor Venom would be no contest at all. stick out tongue

inamilist
This case Colossus shouldn't be allowed to transform into his steel form. Its also against box rules. big grin

which boxing rules are you reading?

i dont think mutant powers have ever come up in a professional or amateur league

even if thats the case, it means its eddie or mac or whoever in a boxing match against peter, who obliderates them in the first round

no steel form, no symbiote

TheKahn

Its just as illegal as having a super-powered alien bonded to your body wink . Even with non-steel Colossus vs Eddie Brock I'd go with the Russian farmboy.

bench261
You know, may be in comix sometimes happen things that people don't expect to happen, but there is still some logic there.
You need some either.

believe me, ppl who read this know who has logic and who doesn't..but tht doesn't matter cuz venom would never win in a boxing match vs hulk, juggernaut, thing, colossus any one of them. short of there being a pool of PIS brand toxic waste next to the ring and galactus in his corner.

i applaud u though..u showed more resiliency than any hero in a comic book has ever shown...even for sumthin futile

samishe
believe me, ppl who read this know who has logic and who doesn't..but tht doesn't matter cuz venom would never win in a boxing match vs hulk, juggernaut, thing, colossus any one of them. short of there being a pool of PIS brand toxic waste next to the ring and galactus in his corner.

i applaud u though..u showed more resiliency than any hero in a comic book has ever shown...even for sumthin futile

You know, if you read my posts you'll notice that i never saids that Venom wins this, all i argue about is that i hate when people say that Colossus would ko him with a couple of punches. It's never been showed how exactly durable Venom is.
It been showed that he can take many hits from much stronger opponents. Spider-man said many times that sonic and fire are the only things that could really take symbiots out.
I'm sticking to this.

And don't dispute my logic cos everything i said here i could prove. Can't say the same about you.

samishe
Originally posted by TheKahn
Its just as illegal as having a super-powered alien bonded to your body wink . Even with non-steel Colossus vs Eddie Brock I'd go with the Russian farmboy.

Peter vs Eddie? Hmmmmmmm... cool

bench261
You know, if you read my posts you'll notice that i never saids that Venom wins this, all i argue about is that i hate when people say that Colossus would ko him with a couple of punches. It's never been showed how exactly durable Venom is.
It been showed that he can take many hits from much stronger opponents. Spider-man said many times that sonic and fire are the only things that could really take symbiots out.
I'm sticking to this.

And don't dispute my logic cos everything i said here i could prove. Can't say the same about you.

when u cant run and recover, he's gunna get ko'd. 12 rounds of no running trading blows will get u ko'd against heavy hitters. 4-5 blows wont be enough but if hes trading blows with heavy hitters blow after blow, with no means of escape he will get KO'd. the only way venom can win the match is to BOX meaning he'll have to place his fist on colossus several times. ur telling me he's only gunna get hit 4-5 times when he cant run and take cover on buildings??

superior strength, stamina, and durability and taking away venoms advantages he has on normal terrain?? i guess that doesnt sound like logic to u.

if venom cant beat colossus, whats the most he's gunna get? a draw? cuz trading blows with colossus will get u ko'd or atleast knocked down. in boxing, the agressor wins if its a toss up. i really doubt colossus would back up at all

inamilist

for eddie's sake i hope they are wearing gloves....

samishe
for eddie's sake i hope they are wearing gloves....

laughing
Eddie is also taugh.

samishe
when u cant run and recover, he's gunna get ko'd. 12 rounds of no running trading blows will get u ko'd against heavy hitters. 4-5 blows wont be enough but if hes trading blows with heavy hitters blow after blow, with no means of escape he will get KO'd. the only way venom can win the match is to BOX meaning he'll have to place his fist on colossus several times. ur telling me he's only gunna get hit 4-5 times when he cant run and take cover on buildings??

superior strength, stamina, and durability and taking away venoms advantages he has on normal terrain?? i guess that doesnt sound like logic to u.

if venom cant beat colossus, whats the most he's gunna get? a draw? cuz trading blows with colossus will get u ko'd or atleast knocked down. in boxing, the agressor wins if its a toss up. i really doubt colossus would back up at all

Ok, you was telling me about realism. So Venom reflexes are close to Sder-man's , it's 40 times better than of average human. Speed also almost like Spider-man's.
Realisticly he's supposed to easilly dodge everything Colossus strikes at him. Even in small ring he is supposed to play with colossus. For him Peter moves in a slow mo.

blind faith
this one probably goes to Collosus but I wouldn't neither be surprised if the V-man won. I know Venom has been FLOORED by Juggsie and Venom was still making fun of him but Collosus is smarter than Juggs and If Venom keeps making fun of Collosus the rage just grows more and more and we know what happens then...

inamilist
Ok, you was telling me about realism. So Venom reflexes are close to Sder-man's , it's 40 times better than of average human. Speed also almost like Spider-man's.
Realisticly he's supposed to easilly dodge everything Colossus strikes at him. Even in small ring he is supposed to play with colossus. For him Peter moves in a slow mo.

the thing is, he cant "dodge" in the way that you are describing

jumping over colossus and rolling and whatever are not really allowed in a boxing ring, and colossus is a VERY good fighter, whose style is very similar to boxing in the first place

Venom would almost have to learn how to box before he could step in the ring, as his typical fighting style is nowhere close to it (The same could be said for spiderman)

bench261

so for 12 rounds ur tellin me colossus will only hit him less than 4-5 times?? the fact that venom has to touch colossus to hit him means he is opening himself up for a punch tht can easily send him flying if not stun him for another punch. if venom decides to play tag in the ring he will lose becuz he is not fighting...if he decides to lay hands on peter he will open himself up for a punch. hulk has caught spiderman who is faster than venom. colossus is a lilttle quicker than hulk. plus if u see ur opponent dodging u, u will adapt, u wont keep falling for the same trick, u will come up of a way trap ur opponent. he wont be dodging peter for a str8 12 rounds...somewhere along the way he will get hit with massive punches.

besides hoping for a draw how is venom going to win? hhe'd be lucky to last 12 rounds. peter is not stupid, and he's not that slow. quickness and spider speed helps when ur in an open environment and cant take advantage of ur surrounding. in the ring u can get cornered and venom isn't a slick small target like spidy is

on top of that this isnt an open environment where peter would have to keep thinking what venom is gunna do next. theres only 2 things venom can do and peter is expecting

1: punch
2: dodge

if peter is expecting this and its obvious he will cuz its a friggin BOXING match. venom will get tagged because there is no element of surprise

samishe

jumping over colossus and rolling and whatever are not really allowed in a boxing ring, and colossus is a VERY good fighter, whose style is very similar to boxing in the first place

Venom would almost have to learn how to box before he could step in the ring, as his typical fighting style is nowhere close to it (The same could be said for spiderman)

Your right, Venom is not much of a boxer, his style is more like "I'll rip your head off!". But remember how spidey was dodging Flash punches in the movie? This is allowed in box, so Venom could do smthing like that.

Swanky-Tuna
I'm pretty sure Venom either died or almost died from that fight and the laughing was just because he's insane.

samishe
so for 12 rounds ur tellin me colossus will only hit him less than 4-5 times?? the fact that venom has to touch colossus to hit him means he is opening himself up for a punch tht can easily send him flying if not stun him for another punch. if venom decides to play tag in the ring he will lose becuz he is not fighting...if he decides to lay hands on peter he will open himself up for a punch. hulk has caught spiderman who is faster than venom. colossus is a lilttle quicker than hulk. plus if u see ur opponent dodging u, u will adapt, u wont keep falling for the same trick, u will come up of a way trap ur opponent. he wont be dodging peter for a str8 12 rounds...somewhere along the way he will get hit with massive punches.

besides hoping for a draw how is venom going to win? hhe'd be lucky to last 12 rounds. peter is not stupid, and he's not that slow. quickness and spider speed helps when ur in an open environment and cant take advantage of ur surrounding. in the ring u can get cornered and venom isn't a slick small target like spidy is

See, you don't see big difference of how this fight would happen in comic and how in real life.
In comix such character as Flash with his light speed reflexes could be hit by someone slow like batman. In comix such character as Venom can defeat Juggernaut and Colossus. In comix strength and durability are not always the most importand thing.
In real life it's a different thing. Spider-man with his reflexes isn't supposed to be hit by anyone EVER. (in comics he gets hit often because otherwise it wouldn't be interesting). In real life Flash is supposed to be able first to go take a nap and only then come back and dodge that Bats punch.
In real life someone like Venom could stay at the ring with colossus 12 rounds and not getting hit once.
My point is that if it were a comix fight almost anything could happen.
If it's a real life fight than Venom's reflexes are good enough to stay of Peter's range.

samishe
I'm pretty sure Venom either died or almost died from that fight and the laughing was just because he's insane.

Not really, he was just laughing at Juggernaut.

samishe
Any way it late now here. Continue tomorrow. Night everyone.

Swanky-Tuna
Not really, he was just laughing at Juggernaut.
While dying.

bench261
See, you don't see big difference of how this fight would happen in comic and how in real life.
In comix such character as Flash with his light speed reflexes could be hit by someone slow like batman. In comix such character as Venom can defeat Juggernaut and Colossus. In comix strength and durability are not always the most importand thing.
In real life it's a different thing. Spider-man with his reflexes isn't supposed to be hit by anyone EVER. (in comics he gets hit often because otherwise it wouldn't be interesting). In real life Flash is supposed to be able first to go take a nap and only then come back and dodge that Bats punch.
In real life someone like Venom could stay at the ring with colossus 12 rounds and not getting hit once.
My point is that if it were a comix fight almost anything could happen.
If it's a real life fight than Venom's reflexes are good enough to stay of Peter's range.

and in real life sumone like colossus can rip venoms head off with an uppercut. and in the comics it seems ur hoping for some creative writing to take place becuz without it there is no way venom can win. comics or real life venom loses. if this is a str8 up boxing match he loses. unless its part of a plot where the boxing match is involved, but boring str8 boxing nuthin else...venom cannot win.

ur only and weak argument is...this is the comics and anything can happen.....as in what? no toxic waste, no galactus...they are only left with punching and weaving...venom will eventually lose

jinzin

"it said"?

wtf? did you get that from a comic guide? No wonder you think spiderman beat him in "one punch"... unfortunately in the real world free from spiderman bias venom was kicking the living crap out of Ben and he was doing it rather easily.... In fact he started to kill ben by choking him with his own hoody by the end of the fight and the only reason spiderman won was because he got EXTREMELY (no joke, ben even admits to this in their rematch) lucky and venom didn't know about how effective his impact webbing was... but venom definitely dominated that fight...

http://img157.imageshack.us/my.php?image=max00096qu.jpg
http://img146.imageshack.us/my.php?image=max00103ej.jpg
http://img146.imageshack.us/my.php?image=max00065al.jpg
http://img146.imageshack.us/my.php?image=max00087ny.jpg

the rematch was no different.

http://img146.imageshack.us/my.php?image=max000812ae.jpg
http://img146.imageshack.us/my.php?image=max00118zh.jpg
http://img146.imageshack.us/my.php?image=max000617wg.jpg
http://img146.imageshack.us/my.php?image=max00128oa.jpg

as for the upgrades... sam is talking about when THIS happened:
http://img146.imageshack.us/my.php?image=v59or.jpg
http://img146.imageshack.us/my.php?image=v63cd.jpg

you do know colossus is MUCH stronger than venom right LOL

not much stronger... maybe about a 30 to 50 ton gap between the two but that isn't really a problem.. you DO know how much faster, more agile, and craftier venom is than colossus right?
pffft...

shit, venom could just go into stealth mode and then what? peter's swinging at air cause he can't see who he's fighting...

the fact that he is not juggernaut..venom has no upgrade
well considering the fact that I just proved he did... lol... Just because you don't know about the upgrades doesn't mean he doesn't have them... pffttt.

If I remeber correctly the comic states pretty much that Venom basically would have died if it wasn't for that stuff that gave him the quick upgrade in power which is the only reason he was even able to hang with Juggs the second time.

Venom was completely distracted for half of that fight. He wasn't even giving juggs his attention and basically opened himself up for plenty of successive free hits... free hits that are not given to peter in this match because he won't be distracted... your example's a moot point. And if you paid attention, in the third comic the mercury virus was almost dead and venom still made juggy run from a fight after giving him some abuse. He wasn't upgraded and he still won hmmmm..... so no his upgrades aren't "the only reason" he is able to hang with extremely powerful fighters as you would have us believe.

Venom can only hang with some 100 tonners becuase he can use his speed and strength to throw around them.
He can lift 25 tons right

wrong... as usual... venom is closer to 40 to 50 tons in lifting strength now, and he's always boasted a durability level on par with most class 100 characters... He's dangerous to stronger people because of the ways he can use his symbiote (he can use it to seep into skin tissue, through pours, make his webbing to suffocate, instill nightmares with it's psychological powers etc etc etc...)

brock is an olympic level athlete with super human strength and durability... I go with brock...

jumping over colossus and rolling and whatever are not really allowed in a boxing ring,

not that I don't believe you, but could you find some official boxing rules that prohibit the use of excessive jumping and flipping etc etc..?

Marcus4600
Well, Eddie doesn't always have to jump over his opponent. He's quick enough to dodge bullets. He'd be able to dodge Piotr's punches, and give back some of his own. The reason I put these two together is because I knew it would be a great boxing match.

inamilist

bot that I don't believe you but could you find some official boxing rules that prohibit the use of excessive jumping and flipping etc etc..?

see, thats the thing

i dont think they are necessarily "prohibited...."

looking more at the nature of the thread (I didnt start it, so i can only assume) i figure they are talking about boxing rather than just a fight in an inclosed area

im trying to look through some WBA or IBF rulebooks now.... ill get back to you smile

snoopdogg
The only way Venom can win a boxing match is to outscore Colossus. Venom has the ability I guess but he will not knock Colossus out or even down for that matter. All it takes is one punch from Colossus to put Venom down.

Colossus has taken a flurry of Champions punches and wasn't knocked out either(Still armored). The fight was stopped.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/ColossusandChampion.jpg

jinzin
see, thats the thing

i dont think they are necessarily "prohibited...."

looking more at the nature of the thread (I didnt start it, so i can only assume) i figure they are talking about boxing rather than just a fight in an inclosed area

im trying to look through some WBA or IBF rulebooks now.... ill get back to you smile

kay thanks.

jinzin
Originally posted by snoopdogg
The only way Venom can win a boxing match is to outscore Colossus. Venom has the ability I guess but he will not knock Colossus out or even down for that matter. All it takes is one punch from Colossus to put Venom down.

Colossus has taken a flurry of Champions punches and wasn't knocked out either(Still armored). The fight was stopped.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/ColossusandChampion.jpg
yup... i don't think KO is an option for venom but knocking peter down is certainly plausible...

snoopdogg
yup... i don't think KO is an option for venom but knocking peter down is certainly plausible... I don't see Venom knocking down Colossus either. Unless you can show me something to prove otherwise.

jinzin
how not? collosus's strength doesn't make his 300 pound body impervious to being sent flying by a 40 to 50 ton lifter...

snoopdogg
how not? collosus's strength doesn't make his 300 pound body impervious to being sent flying by a 40 to 50 ton lifter... 40 to 50 ton lifter?

WTF? Did Venom get a upgrade?

Colossus trades punches with Gladiator boxing style and did not get knocked down.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/gladiatorvscolossus16nn.jpg

jinzin
40 to 50 ton lifter?

WTF? Did Venom get a upgrade?

Colossus trades punches with Gladiator boxing style and did not get knocked down.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/gladiatorvscolossus16nn.jpg
slugfest style fight... same thing happened when sabretooth was trading punches with mrs. marvel.... but that doesn't change the fact that his strength doesn't make him impervious to being knocked down.

and yeah venom got an upgrade look at my post on the last page at the bottem...

inamilist
kay thanks.

bleh

anyways, I think what I'm trying to say is that, boxing is a "style" of fighting, along with being a sport...

so, for one to participate in a "boxing" match, they should be employing that "style" of fighting

if this were muai thai or Pride/UFC, I'd say a lot of Venom's tactics would be compatable, but the fact that it is "boxing" IMHO means boxing

but, no, i was unable to find anything specifically saying you cant jump and roll in the ring

this does cover some of what i was talking about before, it is wiki though :/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boxing#Technique

snoopdogg

and yeah venom got an upgrade look at my post on the last page at the bottem... I didn't see anything unless I missed it. Does it say somewhere in a handbook or something?

jinzin
I didn't see anything unless I missed it. Does it say somewhere in a handbook or something?

the hell? right HERE!

that's when he got upgraded...

jinzin
bleh

anyways, I think what I'm trying to say is that, boxing is a "style" of fighting, along with being a sport...

so, for one to participate in a "boxing" match, they should be employing that "style" of fighting

if this were muai thai or Pride/UFC, I'd say a lot of Venom's tactics would be compatable, but the fact that it is "boxing" IMHO means boxing

but, no, i was unable to find anything specifically saying you cant jump and roll in the ring

this does cover some of what i was talking about before, it is wiki though :/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boxing#Technique

hmmm well the problem is this... while venom's style of fighting is unorthodox to your typical boxing style, it's still not against any specific rules... so the arguments against his use of agility in the boxing ring is one more of preference than one of substance...

that being the case, regardless of whether or not venom's style is unorthodox to boxing it's still not illegal per say so arguments against it are moot.

snoopdogg
the hell? right HERE!

that's when he got upgraded... When did that happen? I though I read in my handbook that he was class 25.

inamilist
hmmm well the problem is this... while venom's style of fighting is unorthodox to your typical boxing style, it's still not against any specific rules... so the arguments against his use of agility in the boxing ring is one more of preference than one of substance...

that being the case, regardless of whether or not venom's style is unorthodox to boxing it's still not illegal per say so arguments against it are moot.

i think its like an unwritten rule though

think of it like someone showing up to a karate championship and busting out some capioeria

the title of the sport dictates the style of fighting...

but, this is splitting hairs

jinzin
When did that happen? I though I read in my handbook that he was class 25.

about a year ago.. it was the climax to venoms 19 part ongoing series...

during the series he got all sorts of crazy upgrades.. merging with cockroaches allowed the symbiote to survive an atomic bomb.

merging with wolverine raised his resistance to fire as a weakness....

for instance, recently he was hit with a gas truck and didn't even bother shrugging off the explosion or being set on fire...

http://img115.imageshack.us/my.php?image=v31ul.jpg
http://img115.imageshack.us/my.php?image=v23xt.jpg
http://img115.imageshack.us/my.php?image=v18cj.jpg

note: during this fight venom claims that at his weakest he's at least twice as strong as spiderman which would put him at class 30... later in the fight spiderman compares him to the strength of thing.

as for handbooks I don't put too much faith in them I mean...

"It has Shang Chi, noted to be the BEST martial artist in Marvel Comics with...a whopping FIVE fighting skill.

Sabertooth has a 7 in fighting skill. Daredevil only has a 5. Daredevil destroyed Sabertooth in h2h.

Black Panther's ancestor beat the hell out of Captain America, but Captain America has a 7 fighting skill, Panther has a 5 in fighting skill.

Iron Fist is not better than Shang Chi, but he has a 6 in fighting skill while Shang Chi has a 5. Shang Chi has a 5 but BLACK WIDOW has a 6???

Shang Chi has a 5 (the master of kung fu) and BULLSEYE, who can't beat Daredevil straight up, has a 5 too?

Kitty Pryde has a FIVE fighting skill, the same as Shang CHI? LMAO"

plus you've got all these variables in multiple books (such as this upgrade) but only one writer to make a comprehensive fact sheet about a character with 20 years of history who appeared in 32 books spanning 13 different titles in this year alone....

anywho, they're almost always incorrect..

jinzin
i think its like an unwritten rule though

think of it like someone showing up to a karate championship and busting out some capioeria

the title of the sport dictates the style of fighting...

but, this is splitting hairs agreed...

it's just the thing is fighting styles are (or should be) adaptive in nature.. hence why fighting styles change over time... veno would simply be adapting to the situation...

anywho.. again.. yeah it's a boxing match but if his agility isn't against the rules then why not use it?

snoopdogg
about a year ago.. it was the climax to venoms 19 part ongoing series...

during the series he got all sorts of crazy upgrades.. merging with cockroaches allowed the symbiote to survive an atomic bomb.

merging with wolverine raised his resistance to fire as a weakness....

for instance, recently he was hit with a gas truck and didn't even bother shrugging off the explosion or being set on fire...

http://img115.imageshack.us/my.php?image=v31ul.jpg
http://img115.imageshack.us/my.php?image=v23xt.jpg
http://img115.imageshack.us/my.php?image=v18cj.jpg

note: during this fight venom claims that at his weakest he's at least twice as strong as spiderman which would put him at class 30... later in the fight spiderman compares him to the strength of thing.

as for handbooks I don't put too much faith in them I mean...

"It has Shang Chi, noted to be the BEST martial artist in Marvel Comics with...a whopping FIVE fighting skill.

Sabertooth has a 7 in fighting skill. Daredevil only has a 5. Daredevil destroyed Sabertooth in h2h.

Black Panther's ancestor beat the hell out of Captain America, but Captain America has a 7 fighting skill, Panther has a 5 in fighting skill.

Iron Fist is not better than Shang Chi, but he has a 6 in fighting skill while Shang Chi has a 5. Shang Chi has a 5 but BLACK WIDOW has a 6???

Shang Chi has a 5 (the master of kung fu) and BULLSEYE, who can't beat Daredevil straight up, has a 5 too?

Kitty Pryde has a FIVE fighting skill, the same as Shang CHI? LMAO"

plus you've got all these variables in multiple books (such as this upgrade) but only one writer to make a comprehensive fact sheet about a character with 20 years of history who appeared in 32 books spanning 13 different titles in this year alone....

anywho, they're almost always incorrect.. I think some people misunderstand those numbers. Levels 5-7 mean how many martial arts you have mastered.

Level 5 one form. That's why Shang Chi is level 5. Master of Kung Fu.

Level 6 is several forms. The Punisher for example has mastered more than one form cause of his military training.

Level 7 means mastered all forms of combat. Cap and Wolverine are 7's cause they are old f*ckers.

jinzin
I think some people misunderstand those numbers. Levels 5-7 mean how many martial arts you have mastered.

Level 5 one form. That's why Shang Chi is level 5. Master of Kung Fu.

Level 6 is several forms. The Punisher for example has mastered more than one form cause of his military training.

Level 7 means mastered all forms of combat. Cap and Wolverine are 7's cause they are old f*ckers.

where has this been explained?

snoopdogg
where has this been explained? Read the power ratings. It's kinda self explanatory.

Marcus4600
and why the hell are people dissing Shadowcat?! She's a great martial artist!

jinzin
Originally posted by Marcus4600
and why the hell are people dissing Shadowcat?! She's a great martial artist!

no one's dissing her... but she shouldn't be anywhere near chang chi in skill level... marvel handbooks say otherwise...

jinzin
Read the power ratings. It's kinda self explanatory.

no seriously, when was fighting ability described like you just descirbed it?

CaptainStoic
All Colossus has is strength, Venom can become invisble... at this point there are a bunch of ways that Venom he could win, I say he'd web him up to the point that Colossus couldn't move, and use Peter as a wreaking ball until Colossus passed out... even though Colossus is way stronger than him. Venom can also take a good punch.

IMO... Venom wins 7/10 times.

THE ULTIMATE
what is this shit web him up colossus is class 100 there is no way that venom's web can keep him busy and venom's punch woul not effect colossus he could not even beat carnage who is less then class 50 so colossus wins big time

Marcus4600
No webs. It's a boxing match. That entails gloves.

jinzin
Originally posted by THE ULTIMATE
what is this shit web him up colossus is class 100 there is no way that venom's web can keep him busy and venom's punch woul not effect colossus he could not even beat carnage who is less then class 50 so colossus wins big time

go to the carnage vs. venom thread to see just how wrong you are about that one lol...

(this next part doesn't apply to match here as it's boxing but this B.S. needs to be checked)
anyways.. his webbing would be effective... spiderman's webbing held the thing in place when applied... venom's webbing is stronger and has more elasticity making it harder to rip apart..

aside from that venom would just use his symbiote tendrils like doc ocks and pick colussus up off the ground making his strength useless like dock ock did to hulk...

snoopdogg
no seriously, when was fighting ability described like you just descirbed it?
Level 5= Master of single form of combat

Level 6=Master of multiple forms of combat

Level 7=Master of all forms of combat

jinzin
Level 5= Master of single form of combat

Level 6=Master of multiple forms of combat

Level 7=Master of all forms of combat

I'll be damned...

Marcus4600
Folks, I said a boxing match. No tendrils, no extra means except for punches. 12 rounds.

jinzin
Originally posted by Marcus4600
Folks, I said a boxing match. No tendrils, no extra means except for punches. 12 rounds.

did you not read the part where I admitted that didn't apply to this match?

Marcus4600
Whoops. Must've missed that one. Carry on.

samishe
and in real life sumone like colossus can rip venoms head off with an uppercut. and in the comics it seems ur hoping for some creative writing to take place becuz without it there is no way venom can win. comics or real life venom loses. if this is a str8 up boxing match he loses. unless its part of a plot where the boxing match is involved, but boring str8 boxing nuthin else...venom cannot win.

ur only and weak argument is...this is the comics and anything can happen.....as in what? no toxic waste, no galactus...they are only left with punching and weaving...venom will eventually lose

ur only argument is Peter wins because you want him to win.
You have no idea how durable Venom is so stop playing smart and saying that Colossus kills him with one punch.

samishe
You know bench261, you should learn smth about characters before arguing and if you're saying something you should be able to prove.
You said Peter kills Venom with one punch. Proofs?? You can't prove a sh!t.
I'm sayind Venom could take 5 hits from Peter, even 10 hits, even 20 hits and keep fighting. Here is my proof. Juggernaut hits many times stronger than Colossus, Venom took nearly ten hits from him and wasn't hurt. Again you doesn't have any idea of how durable Venom is, so stop arguing. It's pathetic.

jinzin
yeah i wonder what kind of response (if any) he'll give to my argument..

bench261
You know bench261, you should learn smth about characters before arguing and if you're saying something you should be able to prove.
You said Peter kills Venom with one punch. Proofs?? You can't prove a sh!t.
I'm sayind Venom could take 5 hits from Peter, even 10 hits, even 20 hits and keep fighting. Here is my proof. Juggernaut hits many times stronger than Colossus, Venom took nearly ten hits from him and wasn't hurt. Again you doesn't have any idea of how durable Venom is, so stop arguing. It's pathetic.

when did i say he'd kill him in one punch? i said accumalated blows within 12 rounds would KO him...ur only weak argument is that venom could dodge is punches..hows is venom gunna win the fight then???

pathetic??? ur venom worship is beyond ludicrous....ur saying colossus cant hit venom yet ur also saying that jugerrnaut hit him mad times!! ur a funny guy. and that was with the toxic waste....the whole thread was about who wins the boxing match....not once have u explained how venom would win...because he CANT. if peter is pressing the fight and venom is only dodging..then he loses. if he decides to trade blows, peter will expect it because its boxing. venom will have to touch peter with his fist..which increases his chance to get punched. the more venom does that the more peter anticipates it...WHY? cuz...

2 options

peter expects both..no suprises= no chance for venom.

callin me pathetic? u do know tht colossus' durability, strength, and stamina greatly EXCELL above venom...so theres no point of bringin tht up. whether peter or not kills him is debatable..i really dont care

the whole point is if he can beat him in a boxing match.

not ONCE have u gave an argument on how he would win, besides changing the subject on jugss vs venom or he wont die from one hit .
which i agree.

HOW will he win the match??? try answering the thread for once instead of defending all of venoms weaknesses. ur only argument for any kind of venom win is that he would survive...which is NOT winning

UltimateIronman
Strength: Peter
Speed:Venom ( by a little bit)
Durability: Peter
Jump:Venom

id say ittl be a close call but peter uses his surroundings more. still they should make a comic about this nice topic. Id see then doing a little spear/sword fight with metal poles. smile
Ultimately Peter

UltimateIronman
Also bench, peter is strong but not that strong. venom is durable too.
Peters speacial: Steel Durability
Venoms special: Pretty good on strength and durability and speed.

no way can pete do that to venom

UltimateIronman
also venom can cheat using webs and turning into liquid and sliming away cause he villian

bench261
uh read the thread....str8 up boxing match...no surroundings, no webs no hopping...

also this isnt guerilla warfare in a normal environment for venom..this is boxing in which u trade blows or open ur self up for blows...u literally have to be in FRONT of ur opponent to hit him, which opens u up to getting hit...

u cannot jump behind ur oppnent and hit him behind the head..cuz hitting on the back of the head is illegal

Mr. Valentine
yep him doing so wud mean disqaulification

UltimateIronman
not to venom its not

bench261
Originally posted by UltimateIronman
not to venom its not

then its easy then...colossus wins via dq..tht was the point of the thread

UltimateIronman
THERE IS NO RULE FOR VENOM HE DOESNT CARE DUDE

jinzin
when did i say he'd kill him in one punch? i said accumalated blows within 12 rounds would KO him...ur only weak argument is that venom could dodge is punches..hows is venom gunna win the fight then???

like you keep saying, it's a boxing match, if venom can land more hits without getting punched in turn.. how he would win the boxing match should be obvious...

pathetic??? ur venom worship is beyond ludicrous....ur saying colossus cant hit venom yet ur also saying that jugerrnaut hit him mad times!! ur a funny guy. and that was with the toxic waste....

Yes pathetic or: "deserving or inciting pity" if that helps you..

Colossus may be able to hit venom but it's not gonna be easy to do since venom's speed and reflexes are on par with spiderman.... and yes juggernaught did hit venom, but you're neglecting that venom wasn't even paying attention to the fight, he was just taking abuse with his thoughts focused elsewhere entirely... and no that was BEFORE he got dropped into the mercury virus.. had you actually read the comics instead of just read ABOUT them you would know that...

the whole thread was about who wins the boxing match

And yet you can't grasp how venom's going to win by points?

....not once have u explained how venom would win...
you're strawmanning.. that hasn't been the point of his posts.. rather, he's been refuting your claims with hardcore facts. He has however explained that your perception of ben vs. venom was scewed and that's certainly true... He HAS proven that venom can take a number of successive hits without being KOed by a guy who is times stronger than colossus which is again true... At no point as he laid down a claim as to who would win the fight (though implications are certainly abundant) so why would he have to make an argument to support a thesis he isn't arguing?

but don't take my word for it.. look:

It been showed that he can take many hits from much stronger opponents.
big grin wow.....

because he CANT. if peter is pressing the fight and venom is only dodging..then he loses.

who said he'd only be dodging?

and yes.. he CAN win this fight as kontraz explained...

if he decides to trade blows, peter will expect it because its boxing. venom will have to touch peter with his fist..which increases his chance to get punched. the more venom does that the more peter anticipates it...WHY? cuz...

2 options

your acting like peter's got a spider sense or something here.. wouldn't peter "expect" to be punched and dodged in ANY sort of h2h fight? confused

that doesn't mean he's going to be able to accurately predict what venom's gonna be throwing at him and when...

you're expecting to get shot.. it's no surprise... thus the bullet will not have a chance to hit you right?

pfffft.. what a stupid premise.

callin me pathetic? u do know tht colossus' durability, strength, and stamina greatly EXCELL above venom...so theres no point of bringin tht up. whether peter or not kills him is debatable..i really dont care
actually it would appear that they're close to the same level of durability against brute force attacks.. stamina has never been an issue for venom... have you ever seen venom lose because he got tired? I certainly haven't. and strength is only helpful if you can hit your opponent... venom's faster and has better reflexes so that's gonna make it tough for ol' petey to do...

not ONCE have u gave an argument on how he would win,

And not once did he claim venom would.. again why should he make an argument to a claim that isn't his? What the f**k?

besides changing the subject on jugss vs venom or he wont die from one hit .
which i agree.

changing the subject...pffft right, coming from a guy who has gone everywhere from the toxins in the madness virus, to ben being able to beat venom in a fight you really have no place to chastize others for changing the subject... no

HOW will he win the match???
read above roll eyes (sarcastic)

try answering the thread for once instead of defending all of venoms weaknesses.
Durability vs. brute strength isn't exactly one of venom's weaknesses...

actually venom's weaknesses are more oriented towards sound (sonics) and fire...

I've seen no arguments from sam that have anything to do with either...

ur only argument for any kind of venom win is that he would survive...which is NOT winning

again he hasn't been arguing that venom would win... confused

but in all fairness.. peter "expecting to get hit or be dodged" in a h2h fight isn't winning either... laughing

samishe

pathetic??? ur venom worship is beyond ludicrous....ur saying colossus cant hit venom yet ur also saying that jugerrnaut hit him mad times!! ur a funny guy. and that was with the toxic waste....the whole thread was about who wins the boxing match....not once have u explained how venom would win...because he CANT. if peter is pressing the fight and venom is only dodging..then he loses. if he decides to trade blows, peter will expect it because its boxing. venom will have to touch peter with his fist..which increases his chance to get punched. the more venom does that the more peter anticipates it...WHY? cuz...

2 options

the whole point is if he can beat him in a boxing match.

not ONCE have u gave an argument on how he would win, besides changing the subject on jugss vs venom or he wont die from one hit .
which i agree.

HOW will he win the match??? try answering the thread for once instead of defending all of venoms weaknesses. ur only argument for any kind of venom win is that he would survive...which is NOT winning

I was right, you are pathetic. When did you said that Peter kills him with one punch? How about this?
"...colossus can rip venoms head off with an uppercut..."
You can't keep up with your own words.
And i never change subject. Unlike you i was bringing proofs. I proved that Venom is durable enough to take a lot of Colossus punche.
It seems to me you not only never read comix but also haven't seen any boxing much. Have you heard of points in Box? Or you think that the only way to win is to kill your opponent?
During all 12 rounds the best Colossus can do is to hit Venom 4/5 times.
As I PROVED(try to remember this word) above this 5 hit won't do Venom any damage. Venom can attack and move faster than Peter could react. What we have at the end of the match? Colossus 5 points, Venom 55 points. Who won? Don't bother thinking, i'll tell you, Venom wins.
Now, i explained how could Venom win this, i brought proofs that Colossus hit ain't gonna do Venom a lot of damage.
The only thing i heard from you till now were usless unproven words. To be exact you sounded like that "Colossus wins because he is big and strong!"

You should sometimes try to prove your words for a change.

jinzin
laughing

prove his words? this guy doesn't even remember what he already said...

samishe
like you keep saying, it's a boxing match, if venom can land more hits without getting punched in turn.. how he would win the boxing match should be obvious...

Yes pathetic or: "deserving or inciting pity" if that helps you..

Colossus may be able to hit venom but it's not gonna be easy to do since venom's speed and reflexes are on par with spiderman.... and yes juggernaught did hit venom, but you're neglecting that venom wasn't even paying attention to the fight, he was just taking abuse with his thoughts focused elsewhere entirely... and no that was BEFORE he got dropped into the mercury virus.. had you actually read the comics instead of just read ABOUT them you would know that...

And yet you can't grasp how venom's going to win by points?

you're strawmanning.. that hasn't been the point of his posts.. rather, he's been refuting your claims with hardcore facts. He has however explained that your perception of ben vs. venom was scewed and that's certainly true... He HAS proven that venom can take a number of successive hits without being KOed by a guy who is times stronger than colossus which is again true... At no point as he laid down a claim as to who would win the fight (though implications are certainly abundant) so why would he have to make an argument to support a thesis he isn't arguing?

but don't take my word for it.. look:

big grin wow.....

who said he'd only be dodging?

and yes.. he CAN win this fight as kontraz explained...

your acting like peter's got a spider sense or something here.. wouldn't peter "expect" to be punched and dodged in ANY sort of h2h fight? confused

that doesn't mean he's going to be able to accurately predict what venom's gonna be throwing at him and when...

you're expecting to get shot.. it's no surprise... thus the bullet will not have a chance to hit you right?

pfffft.. what a stupid premise.

actually it would appear that they're close to the same level of durability against brute force attacks.. stamina has never been an issue for venom... have you ever seen venom lose because he got tired? I certainly haven't. and strength is only helpful if you can hit your opponent... venom's faster and has better reflexes so that's gonna make it tough for ol' petey to do...

And not once did he claim venom would.. again why should he make an argument to a claim that isn't his? What the f**k?

changing the subject...pffft right, coming from a guy who has gone everywhere from the toxins in the madness virus, to ben being able to beat venom in a fight you really have no place to chastize others for changing the subject... no

read above roll eyes (sarcastic)

Durability vs. brute strength isn't exactly one of venom's weaknesses...

actually venom's weaknesses are more oriented towards sound (sonics) and fire...

I've seen no arguments from sam that have anything to do with either...

again he hasn't been arguing that venom would win... confused

but in all fairness.. peter "expecting to get hit or be dodged" in a h2h fight isn't winning either... laughing

See Jinzin, he never read any Venom comix before. I bet he thinks Venom is class 11.
BTW you did nice job by explaining him our arguments. But it doesn't seem he undersood anything yet.

samishe
laughing

prove his words? this guy doesn't even remember what he already said...

laughing

Marcus4600
cursing

Venom gets no respect.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.