Mr. Majestic vs Gladiator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CaptainStoic
While doing his regular patrols Gladiator spots a cosmic anomaly, so he investigates. As he draws near he feels himself being pulled towards it, and can't fly free... as he gets sucked in he's zapped by mysterious negative energies that make him go insane (LMAO)! Now because he was trying so hard to escape on the other end, when he emerges on the other side of the anomally, he finds himself ten mile above Metropolis, and is unable to slow himself in time. He hits the ground creating a massive earthquake that levels buildings, this further enrages him as he was crazed to begin with due to the strange nature of the cosmic event he previously encountered... Superman is not on earth... so Mr. Majestic is watching over Metropolis as his substitute, he sees the destruction that the crazed Gladiator begins to unleash on the city. There are no other super types to help Majestic so he engages Gladiator in a death match who wins?

King KAM
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
While doing his regular patrols Gladiator spots a cosmic anomaly, so he investigates. As he draws near he feels himself being pulled towards it, and can't fly free... as he gets sucked in he's zapped by mysterious negative energies that make him go insane (LMAO)! Now because he was trying so hard to escape on the other end, when he emerges on the other side of the anomally, he finds himself ten mile above Metropolis, and is unable to slow himself in time. He hits the ground creating a massive earthquake that levels buildings, this further enrages him as he was crazed to begin with due to the strange nature of the cosmic event he previously encountered... Superman is not on earth... so Mr. Majestic is watching over Metropolis as his substitute, he sees the destruction that the crazed Gladiator begins to unleash on the city. There are no other super types to help Majestic so he engages Gladiator in a death match who wins? Mr.Majestic EASY

AJ4LIFE
o doubt it would be easy, gladitater is very powerful, he beat the juggernauht ***** easy

Tulika
Glads has my vote.

AJ4LIFE
hell no, majestic is like supes

docb77
Isn't Majestic basically the crazy powerful pre-crisis superman?

CaptainStoic
Actually in a crossover JLA/Wildcats Superman had no problem slapping Majestic around, has something changed?

CaptainStoic
And as far as Superman in Pre-Crisis form being way stronger than current Superman they just fought in a comic dubbed "The Last Adventures of Superman"... The way I see it, current Superman isn't being dominated by Pre-Crisis Superman, they look completely equal in terms of strength and ability... can anyone prove differently?

AJ4LIFE
oh, well majestic can still wupp him

Validus
And as far as Superman in Pre-Crisis form being way stronger than current Superman they just fought in a comic dubbed "The Last Adventures of Superman"... The way I see it, current Superman isn't being dominated by Pre-Crisis Superman, they look completely equal in terms of strength and ability... can anyone prove differently?
Some versions of "Pre-Crisis" were more powerful than others. In the 1960's Superman was blowing out stars with his breath and moving galaxies on pure strength. In the 1970's he was struggling to move continents. Current Superman has nothing on the 60's Supes.

And Majestic wins this.

AJ4LIFE
hell yeah

Juntai
Actually in a crossover JLA/Wildcats Superman had no problem slapping Majestic around, has something changed? If that was energy Superman if I'm thinking of the same one. He was insane powerful.

Majestic wins this.

AJ4LIFE
wats with all the gladiator threads recently

grey fox
Majestic kicks Gladiators Mow-hawked ass all the way back to the shiar, where he cries for a few days about being everyones punching bag. So as retribution he kills a few million people by throwing their planets into suns before beating on wolverine in futilely.

golem370
Majestic gets is arse kicked

spetznaz
Originally posted by golem370
Majestic gets is arse kicked

Pray do tell how this happens?

- Will Gladiator win because he is a Marvel character and Majestic is a DC/WildStorm character?
- Will he win because Mr Majestic will simply let Gladiator win? After all, in another thread you had the Hulk cutting Superman with a sword as Superman ran towards the Hulk at the SHOCKING MIND-WARPING SPEED OF ......100 miles an hour .....even when Superman can approach the speed of light. Implying that you had somehow attached the stupidity of the Hulk onto Superman. Thus, is this another situation where Mr Majestic will get suddenly stupid and just stand there doing nada?

Somehow I think the answer to the question is this: Gladiator is a Marvel character, and Majestic is a DC/Wildstorm character, consequently (in your opinion) Gladiator has to win.
The same result would occur if it was Superman vs Rogue (you'd probably have Rogue win since she can 'absorb' powers), Quicksilver versus the Flash (in your opinion maybe the Flash would decide, like your portrayal of Superman, to run at 100mph even though he can breach light speed), Darkseid versus Colossus (hey, Colossus is made of 'organic metal' thus he would EASILY own Darkseid), or Nabu as Fate versus Storm (Storm does have those wicked lightning bolts after all and Fate is 'just' some magical thingimajig from DC).

As long as the character is from Marvel he wins.
In fact to you this is so evident that there is absolutely no reason to explain how the character would win .....all you have to do is say that the other character 'gets his ar$e kicked.' Case closed.

Typical Marvellite logic.

CaptainStoic
Wow and there we have it folks... by the way Superman would blend the Hulk if they had a Sword fight with unbreakable blades, I mean the Hulk (savage one) would probably throw the sword down because he's so dumb!
But I think Majestic has gotten a power boost in recent years, because I have his first apperance, and back then I thought he was a little less than Thor and much below Supreme.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.