Bronze Tiger vs Shang Chi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jesserw21
who wins?

guy222
Originally posted by jesserw21
who wins?

Shang Chi FTW

Entity
Originally posted by guy222
Shang Chi FTW Agreed

guy222
bumprav

spetznaz
Shang Chi wins.

IMO he is the Marvel equivalent of Richard Dragon (the two are basically analogous), and in his mini-series RD managed to show that he was indeed a better combatant than Bronze Tiger.

Now, this is not to say that BT is not a great fighter (he is absolutely amazing), but he would probably find SC as tough an opponent as RD.

I'd have to say Shang Chi for the win.

Philosophía
Bronze Tiger.

BruceSkywalker
Bronze Tiger

Harbinger
Shang Chi.

tkitna
Bronze Tiger

(I'm still bitter at the beating Wolverine gave Shang-Chi and I dont think Wolverines that good.)

joesha28
Could go either way, I think BT is getting his game on

Bentley
BT for a slight majority.

srankmissingnin
Shang-Chi would take 5.5-6/10 without his chi capabilities, with his chi he is going to take close to a clean sweep. Shang is more skilled than Turner, he can amp his stats with chi and has a variety of quasi-mystical chi based attacks and defenses under his belt that place his offensive and defensive abilities on a much higher level than Turner could even dream of. Shang-Chi at his best isn't even in the same ball park as Bronze Tiger. It's about as fair as a roided out MLB player versus a public school little league pitcher.

Prep-Man
W/chi, Shang
WO/ Toss up.

shiv
toughie

barda270

Uriel005
with chi SHANG CHI! FLAWLESS VICTORY!

Batman-Prime
Bronze Tiger 6/10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.