Darkness vs Venom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kontraz
takes place in an abandoned new york at night

supremthor
darkness murders venom

Mider
if its darkness from top cow he murders the symbiot.

Marcus4600
Are the lights on in New York? If there's still power, I think Venom could take it. If not, he's proper f*cked.

Mider
there isnt enough life in my opinion to give him a chance he can just cut the power off.

batdude123
Who's darkness?

Mider
darkness is a character that can controll darkness and make anything out of it and cannot die sept if he.......umm has sex then he gives his power up to the child who is made by the.....act and the child will get the powers at a certain age and yes he can make ANYTHING as long as he knows what its made of, guns, wings, monsters, whatever.

Wolverine2006
Who won out of Darkness and Hulk?

AJ4LIFE
yeah who one lol

samishe
I have no idea who darkness is so i'll stay neutral.

AJ4LIFE
have a look on internet hes very impressive

samishe
Well, Venom is good only at fighting people with brute strength, and this guy seems like someone with magic powers, so i say darkness.

AJ4LIFE
horay u finally relize venom can lose

samishe
Originally posted by AJ4LIFE
horay u finally relize venom can lose

Well, i like Venom, but i'm not an idiot you know.

grey fox
Darkness murders the poor shlub.....

AJ4LIFE
yeah i know sam, sorry if u thought i was calling u an idiot, yor smarter than me with most things, apart from comics wink

samishe
yeah i know sam, sorry if u thought i was calling u an idiot, yor smarter than me with most things, apart from comics wink

Thank friendembarrasment big grin I'm becoming red.

AJ4LIFE
thats ok, u rule god bless u and russia russia

samishe
thats ok, u rule god bless u and russia russia

Wow! Thanks.

AJ4LIFE
i noticed theres not a british smilie is there, theres russia, america, canada, even a hitler and sadamusane one but no british

samishe
Here man big grin

AJ4LIFE
cool thats not on there is it

samishe
cool thats not on there is it

No, it's from net big grin

AJ4LIFE
cool thanks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.