spider-man (with symbiote suit) vs Megatron

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kontraz
that had a very brief bout in issue 3 of Marvel's TRANSFORMERS run, but how would this turn out if they had to fight to the death... or deactivation

docb77
Spider-sense saves the day and the symbiote suit and webbing gum up his mechanical parts.

Spidey has experience fighting robots remember the spider-slayers.

grey fox
Megatron , he can bench about 500 tons i think maybe more.

His Cannon can draw power from a black hole , taking out a huge area of space in a single blast .

To put it bluntly spidey gets his ass kicked.

leonheartmm
so what? spidey with the symbiot suite can shoot web out of his ass without even thinking{not joking here. its was shown in comics}

grey fox
Originally posted by leonheartmm
so what? spidey with the symbiot suite can shoot web out of his ass without even thinking{not joking here. its was shown in comics}

....and.

How are ass webs going to save him from being crushed like his namesake ?

Kontraz
his webs arent strong enough to do anything to megatron... thats one of the few things we've seen from the comic

grey fox
Originally posted by Kontraz
his webs arent strong enough to do anything to megatron... thats one of the few things we've seen from the comic

That comic was a load of bunk . Yet oddly enough is still in cannon , as my Annuals profiles on the Tf's mentions Spidey ?

Kontraz
i definately bought an entire run of marvel's transformers (issues 1-80!!!!) 2 weeks ago... i'm still psyched about that

docb77
Originally posted by grey fox

His Cannon can draw power from a black hole , taking out a huge area of space in a single blast .

That's not gonna do him much good when spidey isn't standind still for him. Like I said, Spider-sense saves the day.

Remember that spidey has gone up against people that he really shouldn't be able to touch before. Hulk anyone?

Spidey has 2 advantages that will give him this fight:

1- most important the combination of his Spider-sense and agility, he won't be there when Megatron tries to hit him

2- Brains, sure megatron's scary and I suppose in the comic world a good commander, but Spidey can actually carry on an intelligent conversation with reed richards. He'll figure something out... corrosive webbing, gummed up gears, etc.

grey fox
Originally posted by docb77
That's not gonna do him much good when spidey isn't standind still for him. Like I said, Spider-sense saves the day.

Remember that spidey has gone up against people that he really shouldn't be able to touch before. Hulk anyone?

Spidey has 2 advantages that will give him this fight:

1- most important the combination of his Spider-sense and agility, he won't be there when Megatron tries to hit him

2- Brains, sure megatron's scary and I suppose in the comic world a good commander, but Spidey can actually carry on an intelligent conversation with reed richards. He'll figure something out... corrosive webbing, gummed up gears, etc.

Nope , spidey dodges in an area and Megatrons blast range takes him out.

Kontraz
u do realize what the second word of "evil genius" means, right? i mean, megatron hasn't conquered more worlds than any other character in the marvel universe for being a moron, right? plus im sure his mechanical anti-bodies would handle anything webbing might do to him, and im willing to bet his fusion canon's blast is something spidey wont be able to dodge every time

docb77
His blast range is the size of a building? Spidey can move pretty far pretty fast.

Sparkz
Originally posted by grey fox

he so dosn't kick spider-mans ass...with that kind of artilary Spider-man won't have an ass.

Avalonofthewind
Megatron 10/10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.