JLA vs. Avengers prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GODSCRIBE
Top characters in Avengers history take on an equally mighty JLA roster in a fight for the ages. They get the help of Black Adam as well.

Avengers (prime)

Photon (monica)
Genis-Vell
Thor
Vision
Sentry
Sersi
Beta Ray Bill
Firelord
Silver Surfer
Quasar

JLA

Green Lantern (Hal)
Flash (Wally)
Wonder Woman
Martian Manhunter
Superman
Firestorm
Captain Marvel
Power Girl
Plastic Man
Black Adam

MattDay
that's alot of powerful and respected heroes going at it there. seems a shame to pit them against eachother dont it?!

GODSCRIBE
not really! it would be a crazy ****ing fight.

MattDay
true as most can move faster than light speed at their best times.

GODSCRIBE
the sheer energy they'd be releasing would surely take out half a solar system, maybe more.

docb77
Holy shoot!!! Why didn't they do this when they did that JLA vs Avengers thing?

Does the JLA get Batman for tactics? likewis Cap. America for the Avengers?

GODSCRIBE
No Cap or Batman..they'd be killed without even being hit.

Validus
I'm leaning toward the Avengers. Sick amount of power on both teams though.

GODSCRIBE
real sick...

Tulika
Agreed, wicked fight. But it's going for Avengers. Just too many massive cannons on their side. 7/10 for them.

Wally West
Damn that would be a pretty epic battle, but I give the edge to the Avengers, that team is a total all-star line up and I think they have more versitility and raw power on their side.

Tshern
I'd give it to Avengers too. Several good fights though, for example Plastic man vs Vision, Sentry vs Superman, Silver Surfer vs Green Lantern...

But in my opinion Avengers have too many big guns in their roster. Thor can master power of Odin, Beta Ray Bill is physically perhaps even better, Silver Surfer has massive matter manipulation and so forth. I simply don't think JLA can answer to the raw power of Avengers. JLA definitely gets some victories though, they are not to be underestimated here.

GODSCRIBE
Agreed. Some classic match-ups here.

stormfront13
could any of the JLA take monica?

Validus
Green Lantern could. Don't let JLA/Avengers fool you. Kyle could have recharged his ring on Monica's face.

Madvillain
crazy....

nvrbeenwthagirl
wrong jla members. they need thier allstar line up. they lose this one. JLA def needs Orion, Maxima, Kyle, and Zuriel to even things up. And the Ray or light ray to keep up with Monica.

norrinradd43
not that im complaining, I like the fight...but when were Firelord or Beta Ray Bill Avengers?

Thanos_THOTU
Insane Genis-Vell? -- Isn't he like Marvel's version of classic Ion?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.