Galactus VS Unicron

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

docb77
I just watched Transformers the movie, and an interesting thought hit me. Unicron was a big guy, so's Galactus. They're both basically planet eaters.

So, Who'd win in a one on one?

1- Galactus
2- Unicron

grey fox
Originally posted by docb77
I just watched Transformers the movie, and an interesting thought hit me. Unicron was a big guy, so's Galactus. They're both basically planet eaters.

So, Who'd win in a one on one?

1- Galactus
2- Unicron

You just watched TF:TM , Docb it's one of the greatest animated films of all time.

Unfortunately though galactus takes Unicron apart in a single blast.

docb77
okay, so I actually just watched it again, because it's one of the greatest animated movies of all time.

I don't know that it would be that easy... Just the scale that they eat on is a little different. Galactus drains a planet. Unicron actually eats the thing. They're both pretty darn powerful, unfortunately the only Unicron I can compare by is the movie version. Anyone know if comics Unicron shows any different powers?

Kontraz
Originally posted by docb77
okay, so I actually just watched it again, because it's one of the greatest animated movies of all time.

I don't know that it would be that easy... Just the scale that they eat on is a little different. Galactus drains a planet. Unicron actually eats the thing. They're both pretty darn powerful, unfortunately the only Unicron I can compare by is the movie version. Anyone know if comics Unicron shows any different powers?

comic unicron is a god. If you're talking about galactus destroying the unicron "body", then yes, galactus wins. if we're talking about his entity, unicron is by far superior.

Mider
well the comic version ate the universe a few times and had contact with his counterparts is there anything else he can do?

grey fox
Originally posted by Kontraz
comic unicron is a god. If you're talking about galactus destroying the unicron "body", then yes, galactus wins. if we're talking about his entity, unicron is by far superior.

Co signed

Avalonofthewind
Full powered Unicron (comics) whips any Galactus.
Full powered Galactus whips movie unicron.
Standard Galactus at best Stalemates movie Unicron as he'll run out of energy looooooooooooooong before Unicron does...and unicrons only weakness IS the Matrix.

Comics Unicron even whipped the Matrix when it became a sentient evil being and attempted to battle him toe to toe. Even the Matrix must be pure and at full power to hurt the guy.

Tron
Please do a search, this has been done plenty of times.

Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.