Best Fighter: ALL Marvel/DC are now Regular Humans.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Horrificus
I just became a God.
I made ALL Marvel and DC into regular Humans.
I replaced all cybernetics with real human parts.
I took away metal bones, claws, etc, and gave regular bone.
Nobody can remember any magic.
No cosmic beings or Gods can look out for their kids, lackeys, avatars, etc. I closed off the planet.

I don't let anybody use any kind of machinery, super-science, or more exotic than a knife, fire, clubs, etc.

Sneaky guys are still sneaky. Smart guys are still smart. Ruthless guys are still ruthless.

EVERYBOY is just a plain, mushy, smelly human.

Who comes out as the ultimate fighter?

Who starts crying the first time they ever see their own blood?

Who become snivelling cowards when they feel how much a punch hurts, for the first time?

Who are begging not to get hit?

Etc...

Horrificus
Personally, I think:

Superman will turn into a "hair-puller".

Wonder Woman will offer sex in order to be left alone. (So will Apocolypse)

The Hulk will suddenly try to convince everybody that there are no hard feelings, and he was "just foolin' around".

docb77
OK, this is gonna go to one of 3 people... Wolverine, Captain america or batman.

And I'm gonna say batman. 'course nothing really changed for him did it?

Horrificus
Smart guys would watch out to make sure Doctor Doom doesn't fling any diseased animals into the middle of them, or stuff like that.

braz
Batman.

badabing
Batman, Green Arrow, Captain America, Wolverine. I can't narrow it any more. Any thoughts?

Juntai
Batman.

Validus
KK

vpokdekjyafmidp
maybe the hulk, because he's not banner. he can still get pissed beyond belief

TheKahn
Karnak

Horrificus
I would worry about Lex Luthor and the Leader.

brainchild81
Taskmaster.

Femi32
I heard Wonder Woman defeated Lady Shiva.

The Fake Macoy
KK, Mantis, or possibly TM if he managed to copy them, but I doubt it. Really, how can anyone even HOPE to beat KK in h2h without any powers?

Tshern
Well, if Batman, Batgirl, Captain America, Taskmaster and few others attacked him simultaneously... I don't know how good he is, but outnumbering him with great fighters is always a possibility.

CaptainStoic
I'm going with...
1) Captain America
2) Wolverine
3) Shang Chi and Batman tie
4) Gammora (most dangerous woman in the universe, and trained by Thanos)
5) Daredevil

All of the Super powered people with huge strength feats except for Wonder Woman seem to rely on strength to beat their opponents.

Validus
Originally posted by Tshern
Well, if Batman, Batgirl, Captain America, Taskmaster and few others attacked him simultaneously... I don't know how good he is, but outnumbering him with great fighters is always a possibility.
KK came about 2 inches away from beating the Fatal Five solo. He's really in a different league from the standard Batman/Captain America type of martial artists.

Tshern
Wolverine relies on his healing factor, he'd be screwed if he was unable to fight like immortal.

Marcus4600
Originally posted by brainchild81
Taskmaster.

Him, Cap, and Deadpool

Superherovandal
Wolvie no way. with no powers he would be taken out quite easily. I think it would be up to KK or Gamora. but personally i say kk.

vpokdekjyafmidp
no bullseye kicks everyones ass. he said knives are aloud

Horrificus
Yes, knives are allowed. Just no tech, guns, high science, machinery, etc.

Clubs, knives, fire, etc. are all ok.

But, guys can still use their wits. Are you guys saying that nobody would be able to outwit, trap, or figure out a way to hurt Karate Kid?

Nobody could?

leonidas
mantis easily defeated cap in h2h but i'd have to say bats 1000 000 eats everyone.

thesilverspider
Originally posted by leonidas
mantis easily defeated cap in h2h but i'd have to say bats 1000 000 eats everyone.
What has Bats done on Panel?

Horrificus
And, as far as Karate Kid goes, I don't know much about him, but if his martial arts uses psychic fields, magic, auras, or anything exotic, it's a no go.

Just martial arts, no powers, whether mystical, martial, or anything.
If his fighting skill alone can give him the win, that's cool. But no weirdness.

If he has beaten people with just his martial arts, like a regular person, that can be used as evidence that he can defeat that person with skill, muscle and bone alone.

No Hokus Pokus!

vpokdekjyafmidp
bullseye

Horrificus
Green Arrow, or Hawkeye.
Since they can use their bows, and are seriously dangerous with them.

NoFate007
Batman, I'd say overall, though whoever brought up Bullseye has a very good point. He could sit back and just chuck little things at people and kill them. If he hides himself well, he could kill TONS of people who wouldn't be able to see it coming without a spider-sense or such. Also the archers would do a great deal of punishment.

leonidas
Originally posted by thesilverspider
What has Bats done on Panel?

besides taking out bats without even trying, he's said to have mastered martial skills from all across the galaxy. those 1M characters were supreme bad asses. bats 1M would be my pick.

Swanky-Tuna
There are a lot of characters that are supposed to be martial arts gurus but don't really show it, like Wonder Woman and Doctor Strange. And the one guy who always gets beat up but knows thousands of martial arts. I always forget his name.

Pepito
Originally posted by Horrificus
I would worry about Lex Luthor and the Leader.

The Leader's intelligence is a power

Horrificus
Originally posted by Pepito
The Leader's intelligence is a power

Yup. You are right. The leader now has a regular, round, human head, and says "ain't" all the time.

brainchild81
Originally posted by NoFate007
Batman, I'd say overall, though whoever brought up Bullseye has a very good point. He could sit back and just chuck little things at people and kill them. If he hides himself well, he could kill TONS of people who wouldn't be able to see it coming without a spider-sense or such. Also the archers would do a great deal of punishment. Taskmaster'd beat the hell out of Batman and Bullseye(although the hiding thing would make it more difficult). He catches bullets. Peter Parker'd beat the hell outta Clark Kent.smile

Validus
And, as far as Karate Kid goes, I don't know much about him, but if his martial arts uses psychic fields, magic, auras, or anything exotic, it's a no go.

Just martial arts, no powers, whether mystical, martial, or anything.
If his fighting skill alone can give him the win, that's cool. But no weirdness.

If he has beaten people with just his martial arts, like a regular person, that can be used as evidence that he can defeat that person with skill, muscle and bone alone.

No Hokus Pokus!
There's no magic involved. Pure martial arts skills.

vpokdekjyafmidp
Taskmaster'd beat the hell out of Batman and Bullseye(although the hiding thing would make it more difficult). He catches bullets. Peter Parker'd beat the hell outta Clark Kent.smile

bullseye chucks a peanut at the back of his head.
it pretty much comes down to battle of the smart/martial arts people. and battle of the cheap people. like bullseye and Doctor doom

vpokdekjyafmidp
i would also look out for iron fist. his chi thing isnt really a special power, its just some crazy ass martial arts technique

docb77
Taskmaster'd beat the hell out of Batman and Bullseye(although the hiding thing would make it more difficult). He catches bullets. Peter Parker'd beat the hell outta Clark Kent.smile

Depends, if batman had prep time, I'd give it to him, if they were just thrown together, it goes to taskmaster.

Question: Are Taskmasters "photographic reflexes" considered a power?

illadelph12
If everyone were human, the top fighters would be KK, Mantis, Gamora, and Thanos (who trained Gamora).

It would come down to Thanos and KK for the crown, as KK is the better fighter, but Thanos still retains his intellect as well as his augmented mass being replaced with natural muscle. He'd be a lot slower than he is normally, so KK would get the nod in my book as far as fighting.

Thanos would manipulate enough people to follow him and reign. He'd probably have Gamora by his side again.

Pepito
Heracles - his skills aren't powers

leonidas
cap has beaten/mated iron fist. caps seemed to have been an equal to bats. mantis beat the crap -- easily -- out of cap. bats 1M beat bats even easier. mantis has also beaten moondragon who was very close to gamora. i'd say bats 1M then kk and mantis.

The Fake Macoy
I still don't see how anyone could touch KK... the guy used to fight Superboy and Mon-el for crying out loud. He can destroy tanks with his bare hands. Did anyone mention he's well trained with weapons as well?

vpokdekjyafmidp
BULLSEYE AND DOCTOR DOOM PREVAIL!

Pepito
KK's skills are powers (mystical martial arts)

Crease
Gamora

Crease
Does Mantis's training by The Priests of Puma count as a power? If not then her and Gamora beat the hell out of everybody but Batman...they whip his ass also, but not as bad as everybody else's.

Horrificus

Exactly. KK is now a regular human like you and I, in a world that has no mystical energies, etc., to augment his skill.

Validus
It isn't a power. It's skill and control. He is just a regular human, one who mastered every style in the galaxy.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y92/silicondream/Untitled-Scanned-13.jpg

Batman 1 Million is the one with the mystic arts.

illadelph12

KK's skills aren't mystical, they're mental. He can achieve a higher state of awareness through focus due to his training. He doesn't have any powers whatsoever.

illadelph12
Also, Mantis's durability would diminish greatly if she couldn't regenerate and form her body out of plant life. She's like a high end kung fu version of Swamp Thing (in a female humanoid body).

leonidas
Originally posted by Validus
It isn't a power. It's skill and control. He is just a regular human, one who mastered every style in the galaxy.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y92/silicondream/Untitled-Scanned-13.jpg

Batman 1 Million is the one with the mystic arts.

mystic? he CAN use mystic abilities, but like kk hasn't he mastered like, EVERY martial form? and since he is about 5000 years more advanced than even kk . . . sad just seems bats 1M should be able to do everyone kk can and more -- even without going all 'mystic' on their arses!

and ill, EVERYONE will be diminished. mantis still has her skill. hell, cap couldn't even HIT her! with the skill of these guys, all these fights would be one shot kills. only hope is to block and dodge. IF you're hit, you're dead . . .

leonidas
oh, and v, what exactly did kk do in that pic? broke some ice, sure, but . . . where the hell did he go?? confused

The Fake Macoy
Also, other than that one fight against Bats, what has Bats 1 million ever done? Also, when he beat Bats didn't he use a telepathic/physical attack?

leonheartmm
between

deathstroke
lady shive
karate kid
champion
master X
shang chi
psylocke
snake eyes
and howard the duck

Kontraz
deathstroke by far. i mean, come on, he gets to keep his intelligence? thats all he needs....

Validus
oh, and v, what exactly did kk do in that pic? broke some ice, sure, but . . . where the hell did he go?? confused
He's still sitting on the roof on the building.

As for Batman, yeah, he should be better but you never know. All he has at this point is hyperbole. KK's sparring partner in the Legion was M'Onel. I think that says it all right there.

Even the new KK from Waid's Legion, probably the weakest version of the character so far, is still really amazing.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y92/silicondream/Untitled-Scanned-25.jpg

Blair Wind
damn....I gota start reading more legion.....like the art.....

spetznaz

Oh please!

KK doesn't use 'mystical martial arts.'
He was trained in all martial arts by Sensei Toshiaki White Crane, and managed to mix all that he learned into one super-effective style he called 'super Karate.'
He has no powers, no magic, and no 'mystical martial art' moves.

Sir Whirlysplat

No it's not he just has a form of "super" karate distilled from all style through training and "will" power his Chi is not mystical, beyond through training his life force has got that strong. He is a normal human who has become peak through training.

vpokdekjyafmidp
squirrel girl............

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by Blair Wind
damn....I gota start reading more legion.....like the art.....

start pre crisis wit "the great darkness saga", trust me it's a classic and should be up there with all the other "groundbreakers" of that era. It is awesome!!

Blair Wind
if I knew how to get precrisis things...i would love to.....ever since the tourny ive been getting drawn into the legion world....

Sir Whirlysplat
if I knew how to get precrisis things...i would love to.....ever since the tourny ive been getting drawn into the legion world....

Great Darkness is still available as a trade, trust me it's awesome.

docb77
I think the thing with saying no powers is that real earth physics apply. If someone could do it in our "universe" then it's legal in this fight. Some of the things people do in the comics with "only training" just aren't realistic and should be considered powers.

That said, I still say batman.

Validus
Batman is far from realistic. We're talking about a guy who dodges bullets by sensing pressure changes in the air WHILE the bullet is flying towards him.

If we're going to disqualify Val for being unrealistic, we have to disqualify Batman, Batgirl, Lady Shiva, Captain America, Nightwing, etc, etc. We'd probably be down to Huntress as the best.

Blair Wind
Batman is far from realistic. We're talking about a guy who dodges bullets by sensing pressure changes in the air WHILE the bullet is flying towards him.

I thought that was daredevil??? confused

Sir Whirlysplat

If we're going to disqualify Val for being unrealistic, we have to disqualify Batman, Batgirl, Lady Shiva, Captain America, Nightwing, etc, etc. We'd probably be down to Huntress as the best.

I've seen Shang Chi do the unbelievable many times.

Validus
I thought that was daredevil??? confused
No, there's a scan of Batman doing it with someone trying to snipe him. Crazy stuff. All the top tier street level guys do unrealistic stuff. Not that I think KK is street level. He's above the Batman/Captain America level by a wide margin.

Horrificus
mystic? he CAN use mystic abilities, but like kk hasn't he mastered like, EVERY martial form? and since he is about 5000 years more advanced than even kk . . . sad just seems bats 1M should be able to do everyone kk can and more -- even without going all 'mystic' on their arses!

and ill, EVERYONE will be diminished. mantis still has her skill. hell, cap couldn't even HIT her! with the skill of these guys, all these fights would be one shot kills. only hope is to block and dodge. IF you're hit, you're dead . . .

Finally, somebody understands!

See? This is the real world I have placed them in. Our world. No help.
Just their mushy human bodies, and whatever knowledge is in their mushy human brains.

No powers to call upon. Mystic, or otherwise.
If it glows, gives augmented strength or speed, etc., it can't be used.
And yes, a lot of times in our world, a crack with a crowbar will kill us!

Some of these dolts will want to fight it out, one on one, with the others.
Some might find a way to trap the rest, burn them, poison them.
Some might be good with a bow, a spear, etc.

They are now all weak, and all trying to survive! All these once powerful beings that we envied so much. That caused our world to shake. That stomped on our little houses.

Now they have to worry about being stabbed, hit, choked, etc.

Horrificus
Originally posted by docb77
I think the thing with saying no powers is that real earth physics apply. If someone could do it in our "universe" then it's legal in this fight. Some of the things people do in the comics with "only training" just aren't realistic and should be considered powers.

That said, I still say batman.

Again, an "Apt Pupil". You understand, and are correct.

Some guys are still in shape, some guys are still big, some guys still fat, some are still fast, but no superhuman anything. Some dumb, some mean, some crazy.

What do they do?

vpokdekjyafmidp
Finally, somebody understands!

See? This is the real world I have placed them in. Our world. No help.
Just their mushy human bodies, and whatever knowledge is in their mushy human brains.

No powers to call upon. Mystic, or otherwise.
If it glows, gives augmented strength or speed, etc., it can't be used.
And yes, a lot of times in our world, a crack with a crowbar will kill us!

Some of these dolts will want to fight it out, one on one, with the others.
Some might find a way to trap the rest, burn them, poison them.
Some might be good with a bow, a spear, etc.

They are now all weak, and all trying to survive! All these once powerful beings that we envied so much. That caused our world to shake. That stomped on our little houses.

Now they have to worry about being stabbed, hit, choked, etc.

oh fire is allowed? then doctor doom sprays everyone with gasoline from a nearby gas station, and lights a match.

Horrificus
Bump

beatboks
Personally, I think

Wonder Woman will offer sex in order to be left alone. (So will Apocolypse)

O_o the same WW whos about as skilled in MA as you can get and who when she was depowered was still able to fight and put down clas 50 strength level opponents?

Not likely.

Sin I AM
Top Mas would stomp. Guys like Stick, Shiva, etc...even low MAs like Castle will do just fine. It's the supers who would die quick deaths

StiltmanFTW
Wonder Woman will offer sex in order to be left alone.

thumb up

beatboks
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
thumb up

You guys are deluding yourselves

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11/110095/3254954-9056101724-BoP_6.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11/110095/3254981-7142079311-BoP_6.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11/110095/3254984-4859340184-27zdc.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11/110095/3254985-1622274637-2lk8h.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11/110095/3254986-2580226438-sbihw.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11/110095/3255019-2529962121-12553.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11/110095/3255029-3170653239-Q0wKp.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11/110095/3255094-7523641058-31114.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11/110095/3255099-2643722285-31114.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11/110095/3255100-6623816150-31114.jpg

And that was only after a quick google search of WW's combat skill.

Never mind the fact that she was already completely depowered once and still kept fighting the good fight

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11/110095/3365384-7918812211-33122.gif
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11/110095/3365386-9030562133-33122.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11/110095/3365387-1425614910-33122.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11/110095/3365388-6330834362-33122.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11/110095/3365389-5685847629-33122.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11/110095/3365390-1676496733-33122.gif

And that's ignoring the fact that Depowered WW defeated simultaneously 4 powered amazons in battle. That's how skilled she is.

Still wont let her win but she survives a LOT longer than any other powered being.

deathslash
Originally posted by beatboks
You guys are deluding yourselves

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11/110095/3254954-9056101724-BoP_6.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11/110095/3254981-7142079311-BoP_6.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11/110095/3254984-4859340184-27zdc.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11/110095/3254985-1622274637-2lk8h.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11/110095/3254986-2580226438-sbihw.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11/110095/3255019-2529962121-12553.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11/110095/3255029-3170653239-Q0wKp.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11/110095/3255094-7523641058-31114.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11/110095/3255099-2643722285-31114.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11/110095/3255100-6623816150-31114.jpg

And that was only after a quick google search of WW's combat skill.

Never mind the fact that she was already completely depowered once and still kept fighting the good fight

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11/110095/3365384-7918812211-33122.gif
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11/110095/3365386-9030562133-33122.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11/110095/3365387-1425614910-33122.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11/110095/3365388-6330834362-33122.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11/110095/3365389-5685847629-33122.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11/110095/3365390-1676496733-33122.gif

And that's ignoring the fact that Depowered WW defeated simultaneously 4 powered amazons in battle. That's how skilled she is.

Still wont let her win but she survives a LOT longer than any other powered being. Hercules still survives longer than her. He beats most of his opponents through the use of skill and dirty fighting and he's also been depowered and was still a match for elektra. Likewise, Thor has similar feats and his pain tolerance is probably the best of any high herald.

abhilegend
Originally posted by deathslash
Hercules still survives longer than her. He beats most of his opponents through the use of skill and dirty fighting and he's also been depowered and was still a match for elektra. Likewise, Thor has similar feats and his pain tolerance is probably the best of any high herald.
srsly

staxamillion
i still say wolverine if he gets to keep all his XP.

he has been depowered more than a couple times. + boneclaws

h1a8
I'm assuming everyone has equal stats (durability, weight, strength, etc). If so then Karate Kid wins.

h1a8
Originally posted by staxamillion
i still say wolverine if he gets to keep all his XP.

he has been depowered more than a couple times. + boneclaws His mutant ability enhanced his strength, speed, reflexes, and senses. Take that away and there are many that will easily beat him.

staxamillion
Originally posted by h1a8
His mutant ability enhanced his strength, speed, reflexes, and senses. Take that away and there are many that will easily beat him.

that's why I'd hope his XP is intact. he'd be able to still utilize ninja skills and weapons training and tactics. everyone being roughly on the same level id give it to the one with the most experience.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by docb77
OK, this is gonna go to one of 3 people... Wolverine, Captain america or batman.

And I'm gonna say batman. 'course nothing really changed for him did it?

thumb up

Batman wins...

h1a8
Karate Kid, easily.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.