Elektra vs. Angel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tulika
Warren and Elektra are hellbent on killing each other, and the place is night-time (midnight) New York city. The battle is to the death and they are in a rush, as the fight has to be over by 6 AM. Both are aware of each other's powers. Assume there are no delay victories.

King_Mungi
Warren as archangel? or regular old white wings angle? does he use his weapons, because really he doesn't have much going for him.

willRules
This is a pretty good match up. I say Elektra wins...................

Tulika
It's Angel. Archangel would tear Elektra a new one.

The regular Angel has superhuman strength, agility and endurance in addition to his flight skill and he's probably able to keep the fight in open air or semi-open air thanks to his intelligence. Elektra is eventually only a human even if she's a trained Hand ninja.

FrothByte
archangel would kill electra. as just angel... i don't know. angel has enough prowess to hang in there with electra for a couple of minutes, but i can't think of anything he could do to terminate electra.

Tshern
Angel takes the majority, he doesn't have to have weapons initially, he can use everything available to battle Elektra. And they can take their time, six hours is a long time for a battle.

batdude123
Originally posted by Tulika
It's Angel. Archangel would tear Elektra a new one.

The regular Angel has superhuman strength, agility and endurance in addition to his flight skill and he's probably able to keep the fight in open air or semi-open air thanks to his intelligence. Elektra is eventually only a human even if she's a trained Hand ninja.

Angel also has a slight healing factor as well.

wannabe
Originally posted by batdude123
Angel also has a slight healing factor as well. This slight healing factor is able to handle an 8 inch diameter energy shot through the chest, repeated stabbing of the heart and the biting and clawing of a pack of Werewolves who were able to take out Logan in no time!

batdude123
Originally posted by wannabe
This slight healing factor is able to handle an 8 inch diameter energy shot through the chest, repeated stabbing of the heart and the biting and clawing of a pack of Werewolves who were able to take out Logan in no time!

Whoa! SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just thought that it should be posted that Angel has a healing factor, but it's not as powerful as Hulk's or anything. If I offended you, I'm sorry.

Tshern
It is that good? Heck, Elektra just lost her chances in this match, there's nothing she could do against healing factor like that.

wannabe
Originally posted by batdude123
Whoa! SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just thought that it should be posted that Angel has a healing factor, but it's not as powerful as Hulk's or anything. If I offended you, I'm sorry. No, don't worry, you didn't offended me at all!
(now that i look at my avatar and sig - i understand why you could have thought that wink )
You were right in mentioning his regeneration.

And yes, Warrens regeneration is certainly not as powerful as Hulk's.

batdude123
Elektra goes down 8-9/10.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.