Exodus,Stryfe & Magneto vs This version of Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who wins

Tulika
Does Thanos have his space ship technology at his disposal? In a straight-on brawl, I'm fairly sure the guy would soon find himself in a place he doesn't want to go to. Read: Magneto smashing him with a random satellite or a space station, Stryfe hitting him with a couple of asteroids while Exodus mind-rakes him 'till he bleeds from the nose... all this while Exodus holds him in a telekinetic grip, of course. 8/10 to the three - Thanos wins if he can surprise/outsmart them.

golem370
I would like to see Exodus mind rape Thanos because Thanos is a pretty powerful telepath and I think he would win even without tech help.http://www.corvusonline.net/thanos/powers.html

Tulika
Oh, sorry, an internet source? It has to be right.

Thanos is very overrated. I'm not saying he's a blow-over, but these guys are a team of extremely potent and vicious mutants. Exodus' teleblasts are shown to be easily lethal to even experienced mutants. And wheter or not he can beat Thanos telepathically, the T-Man is still faced with three extremely notable telekinetics.

Tshern
Stryfe is also a telepath, so Thanos is facing the master of magnetism and two brilliant telepaths/telekinetics. And Magneto also has showed a degree of telepathy, whether or not he has done it without his modified helmet is a mystery to me, though.

How about Magneto ripping him apart with Stryfe while Exodus keeps him contained? Anyway suits me. In an all-out fight the team of three takes the majority.

the Darkone
Thanos kills them with ease, moondragon tried use the mind gem on him and let's say she got a rude awakening.

Tshern
So? They are not depended on using telepathy..

Crease
Magneto and Exodus are 2 of my favorite guys, but Thanos is....Thanos. You don't become God in your universe 37 times, challenge/ stalemate Odin and Tyrant, scold Galactus, take TP blasts from the mind gem and toy with The Elders of the Universe so you can job to 3 earthbound mutants.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.