Mister Sinister vs Deathstroke,Batman & Joker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Damn what a fight

Tshern
It's a good fight until Sinister decides to win and kills 'em all.

batdude123
^ It depends. Do they all have prep time? Cause if they do, Batman's team wins. I am aware of how smart Sinister is and he is a prep time fighter as well, but the team has THREE great prep time fighters and three is better than one.

Tshern
Care to elaborate more on that? How would they kill Sinister? Sinister has pretty much every advantage in this fight.

batdude123
If you give three geniuses prep time, their gonna find a way to take Sinister down.

steverules
No they ain't, sinister is incredibly powerful and could beat them quite easily. Deathstroke may be the only advantage batman's team has.

Tshern
I don't think they can outprep Sinister if Sinister has the same amount of prep. With a great deal of one-sided prep they have a slight chance of taking him down few times.

steverules
Agreed 100%

TheKahn
I believe I speak for a good number of individuals when I say:
F**K PREPTIME

Please would someone explain just how preptime would be of any real use here? Batman gets overrated on this issue simply because he can use kryptonite to take down Superman, imo. That leads the legions of fanboys to claim: "Batman can take out anyone with prep. yes LT, Spectre, Phoenix, TOAA, ect all go down to Bats amazing prep."

wallbash

Anybody could use kryptonite against Superman (it his major freaking weakness!) and, honestly, using isn't that impressive. What exactly will Batman use his prep to do? Nobody even bothers to explain this. They just say "Bats + prep = ass kicking" shock.

If he has something that he has used before in his arsenal that might be useful, then ok. But you have to at least attempt to explain how Batman will take down more powerful characters not just expect people to take your word that he would.

batdude123
Originally posted by TheKahn
I believe I speak for a good number of individuals when I say:
F**K PREPTIME

Please would someone explain just how preptime would be of any real use here? Batman gets overrated on this issue simply because he can use kryptonite to take down Superman, imo. That leads the legions of fanboys to claim: "Batman can take out anyone with prep. yes LT, Spectre, Phoenix, TOAA, ect all go down to Bats amazing prep."

wallbash

Anybody could use kryptonite against Superman (it his major freaking weakness!) and, honestly, using isn't that impressive. What exactly will Batman use his prep to do? Nobody even bothers to explain this. They just say "Bats + prep = ass kicking" shock.

If he has something that he has used before in his arsenal that might be useful, then ok. But you have to at least attempt to explain how Batman will take down more powerful characters not just expect people to take your word that he would.

I'm sorry but I'd never in a million years say that Batman could defeat LT, Spectre, Phoenix, etc. Batman is way outclassed there and you know very well I wouldn't argue for Batman in those situations even if he did have prep.

TheKahn
Originally posted by batdude123
I'm sorry but I'd never in a million years say that Batman could defeat LT, Spectre, Phoenix, etc. Batman is way outclassed there and you know very well I wouldn't argue for Batman in those situations even if he did have prep.

That's just a general rant and isn't aimed at you batdude123 wink
Sorry if it seemed that way sad .

It just in ever single Batman thread you can see the exact same phrase with almost no explanations: "Batman wins with prep". I just would like them to say exactly what Batman will do that will allow him to win.

batdude123
^ I understand. wink

Tulika
The point is, we're not as intelligent as Bats is. He DOES come up with stuff we don't. That's why it's a nearly valid argument, but only to certain extents. Batman won't win this fight, for example, no matter how much he prepares. This fight is so obviously Sinister's.

Tshern
Batman sure is intelligent and so is Joker. Deathstrokes probably knows how to prepare for battles too, but still they are facing Mister Sinister, a man who outwits even their collective intelligence. Just like Tulika said.

Wally West
I'm surprised no one has said Deathstroke could take Sinister by himself.

Anyways I don't think those three bring enough to the party with their standard equipment to put Sinister down for an extended period and they can't protect themselves from psychic attacks, so he takes it.

Superherovandal
I don't think he outwits there collective intelligence. He is probably just as smart as they are but they really couldn't do anything to him due to his amazing regenerative powers and psychic abilities that would eat them.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.